• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Kind Of Person Do You Want In A Relationship?

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
This applies to both men and women on this wiki.

If you want me to simplify it a bit, here's a more simpler question:

What Is Your Type?

I want mostly wholesome comments here. Let's not turn this thread into a thread full of degenerates (I'm looking at you @Coolboy6. Just because you've changed your pfp, doesn't mean you escaped the horni).

Asking about people's inner desires......huh 😈 well
I mean you can literally read it in my profile...lol
Anyways As a metalhead would want a metalhead
1-Somone who shares the same taste in music as you
2-Is into same fashion and style as you aka metal, goth, tattoos etc
3-Dark humor, Bars 🍷
4-Likes Video games, Anime
5-Someone who is really sexy and fully embraces it, Probably someone who is a Bikini model, Goth, Punk, looks like a Lone Wolf personality trait and NOT someone who looks

Asking about people's inner desires......huh 😈 well
I mean you can literally read it in my profile...lol
Anyways As a metalhead would want a metalhead
1-Somone who shares the same taste in music as you
2-Is into same fashion and style as you aka metal, goth, tattoos etc
3-Dark humor, Bars 🍷
4-Likes Video games, Anime
5-Someone who is really sexy and fully embraces it, Probably someone who is a Bikini model, Goth, Punk, looks like a Lone Wolf personality trait and NOT someone who looks

lmao

n6Xm6Ci.png

My approach to relationships have changed the more I've experienced them and gotten to know more closely all manner of people. Note that, when I say relationship, I don't necessarily mean romantic, as those are a bit more complicated for me.

Nevertheless, I'm extremely selective of my close associates and the people one would call "friends". Unfortunately, for many experiences I have lived through, I'm kind of paranoid regarding the people that want to interact with me. Coupled with the environment I live in, it makes me very detached from normal relationships.

As many have gotten to see when dealing with me on site, I go away for a while. It's not something malicious, I don't intent anything with it, but I'm the kind of person that needs space. As such, it doesn't matter how close we are, I will eventually just go away to regain my inner peace. It's how I feel it's healthy for me to deal with life, it's how I feel most comfortable being.

So when I truly, and I mean truly get to know someone and they get to know me, I may sometimes have difficulty expressing, but I'm trusting them, figuratively and literally, with my life. Those are the closest and most intense relationships for me.

I don't particularly search for anyone, I don't have preferences in that regard. I can accept literally anyone, no matter how much we differ as people, as long as I feel comfortable enough to trust them.

That said, I do have certain preferences when we are talking about romance:

First, I will differentiate lover and romantic partner. To me, a lover is a person to spent time doing "love"-ly things. That can be many things. This is, for me, the person whom am I choosing to start trusting for something more serious. A lover to me can be almost anybody, lol. Since we are on the stage of getting to know our quirks and distinct personalities; getting to know our individuality, I'm of the opinion one should be open-minded. Accept people for who they are.

My romantic partner is the person who won, truthfully and utterly, my heart. This is the person whom I'm willing to show my true self, my most private of opinions, acts and the things that not even my friends can or get to know about me. This person showed to me that he or she (I'm bi) is to be trusted as a potential life-time partner, and I'm willing to fight in order to make it durable.

Some stories of the type of lovers I've had:
  • We got to know each other through dubbing. I've been part of fan-dubbing clubs and groups for couple of years, doing projects like dubbing the Naruto Shippuden movie Blood Prison to latin-spanish, or even certain scenes from Bleach. I even got to work on an original project called "Konoha Radio" where we would take on the roles of different characters and make a radio drama and show about it. This person at first was very sweet. I would describe him as the type of people one just trust immediately. Very empathic, very amicable. This person would always try and cheer people up, get to know them and try to make friends with everyone. I found it very wholesome and attractive, as I consider myself a very patient and empathic individual. Sadly, once we got to know each other better, we reallzed we got certain quirks that completely irritated the other. And so we never truly became partners, yet have always retained a certain admiration to their approach at life.
  • This other person we never became lovers, however we did become sorta friends. I personally wouldn't call it a deep relationship or anything, but we trusted each other with certain things and always sought advise. We went to the same school, and I've always find them very physically attractive. Their hair was brunette and fair, and they always had this quirky thing where they would always use this simple hairstyle of covering their forehead. Not like an emo, but moreso, like a frame to their eyes, which were this very cute shade of brown. So, when they used another hairstyle, they would instantly standout, lol. I remember this one time where I confessed to them, which they rejected yet it never truly impacted our relationship, which goes to show how real they were. I truly wish we could reconnect and go for a more deeper relationship.
  • My final story will be about the person I've truly loved the most. They were in many ways my mentor. They seeked me out of many other people in an event we attended and just, decided to talk to me out of nowhere. Apparently, they had been watching me for some time and admired my talents. It's no secret I like to participate on roleplaying games, but something I've rarely talked about before on site is that I've been a theater actor ayy. I love dramas and musicals, I like the stage, I like to emote and for people to acknowledge my presence on said stage. I've been villain, hero, worker, teacher, and even a nymph once. And they had watched me before. They were always interested in what I had to say, always willing to listen. We talked about so many subjects, including vs debates and fictional verses. And eventually, by sheer accident, they confessed. The cutest thing ever, they were so nervous. It was so precious that, they managed to won me over right there. I liked them for their attentiveness, their ability to listen and give advice, their shere devotion and passion for the things they loved... And then, I learned, one of those things was me.

It's hard to know, honestly. There's a very tangible difference between IRL and long distance relationships, so my experience with the latter doesn't mean much here. That being said, I think having someone who's not too different from myself would be nice. Not in the "god I'm so cool and sexy I wish I could date myself way", but more in the sense that it's the closest thing out there to being truly understood by someone else. It's a big part of why I try to focus on T4T relationships, because it's easier to trust someone else who knows what it's like being trans with my life than someone who could never understand those experiences. This extends to a lot of other aspects of myself, too, like mental health. I guess minor things would be being able to cook (I love cooking for people and being cooked for, I live for that shit) and being okay with someone who's silent like 99% of the time.

Oh yeah, and someone who can drive, because I sure as hell can't.

tbh there's not a lot i can say here that wouldn't be way too revealing lmao

It's hard to know, honestly. There's a very tangible difference between IRL and long distance relationships, so my experience with the latter doesn't mean much here. That being said, I think having someone who's not too different from myself would be nice. Not in the "god I'm so cool and sexy I wish I could date myself way", but more in the sense that it's the closest thing out there to being truly understood by someone else. It's a big part of why I try to focus on T4T relationships, because it's easier to trust someone else who knows what it's like being trans with my life than someone who could never understand those experiences. This extends to a lot of other aspects of myself, too, like mental health. I guess minor things would be being able to cook (I love cooking for people and being cooked for, I live for that shit) and being okay with someone who's silent like 99% of the time.

Oh yeah, and someone who can drive, because I sure as hell can't.

tbh there's not a lot i can say here that wouldn't be way too revealing lmao
I'd like someone with better eats than her.

Back