• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Kind Of Person Do You Want In A Relationship?

Welp, Divine already described the ideal for those in the current generation. And I wouldn't know what exactly my type of relationship would be optimal until I reach the point I'd like to figure out only by the time I'm like 30.

But if I understand myself well enough as I am... something like my boy already described, and one where both sides respects boundaries. Like, these are all the obvious ones, but I know despite that, others might want their spin on it. I'm a vanilla-ass guy so I'd like to play that straight. And for me, if my partner can be as much a homie as a partner, then I'd say that's a win. It's too comfortable, yes, but also simple. And simple is best.

Admittedly, I am into the assertive kind of woman.

The type that knows what she wants, and isn't really afraid to say it. That also plays into honesty as well, which is another quality trait to have in a relationship.

Loyalty is something I cherish the most though. For some reason, this is very hard to find nowadays.

I guess I've been watching too many YT videos of both women and men being idiots and genuinely shitty people with horrible takes on relationships, but I really do feel like it's hard to find a good relationship. A lot of relationships nowadays aren't really even love, just lust, which is temporary.

This, along with many other reasons, is why I'm really not interested in pursuing a relationship right now. I'm in my Senior year of HS, and all I'm really focused on is passing the school year so I can graduate.

It doesn't really help when I get borderline ridiculed for telling my friends I don't really want a gf currently, because I seriously don't care. My brother legit asked me if I was gay just because I told him that.

I. Simply. Don't. Care.

I'm sure one day I'll find the perfect girl for me, but I feel now is not the time.

I never actually said my real answer. What I'd want in a person is the mentality to better themselves and others. Everybody wants to but it's hard sometimes and I understand that. However the ability to change, adapt, and improve is basically all you need. Hell, even if my significant other didn't know how to truly love, that ability to grow is all I would need. I'm not close to perfect so why would I expect someone else to be? However if you can (and will) grow along the way none of that matters. Don't know about you guys but I'd totally be willing to show them the way. That's just my take on this question.

They also gotta have better eats than Mad Dog, I'm sorry.

Depends on my mood/personality at that certain time I think 🤔

Bro I definitely have other souls/personalities in me... Don't know if it randomly happened or through experiences

But I would want a women who is strong, fit, smart and insanely loyal... Yes insanely 😅🤔 I think maybe not too insane but yee
Also a women who can teach me something... A 1 in 5000000 girl uhhh, I don't know math but basically a girl that knows alot about stuff

I don't actually know tho, depends on the relationship and stuff

Otherwise if that women does not exist... I want a pet dog or pet monkey. Tho I would rather give the pets to someone who will have time for them at all times, as you will act like a parent in a way which takes up too much time

Hmm yee... I will probably have a hard hard hard life I think so I'll just try in having a relationship with getting stronger and better 🙈

Last edited:
So I've never been in a actual relationship, but I date one girl for a couple months before she unceremoniously dumped me (whole 'nother story)
But that experience, I learned more about myself on what I want in a relationship, and I'll say that is mostly the chemistry. That things flow naturally, that the things you do together don't feel forced, and that you can do pretty anything together and it will be fun (Like, one time we were just making a tierlist of snacks lol).
And I also think that, while you shouldn't be identical, you need to have at least some things in common. Like, we really didn't share much, which wasn't an obstacle at all, but there were certain things that allows to come in contact in the first place (We met at work talking about Spiderman NWH). Especially, I need to share a similar sense of humor, since I joke A LOT.

Finally, I discovered that I'm really expressive with my feelings, like, I really like saying cute things, cuddling, kissing, etc. I need my partner to like things, or they'd hate me lol.

Take a shot everytime I say 'thing'.

You don't get to dream. Kys N O W .
Soon

But uh, serious answer.

I think confidence and ambition are the most attractive qualities in a partner tbh. People who have accomplished a lot, or have big goals and the desire to pursue them, are just...really hot, for lack of a better word, lol.

But at the same time, I really want a partner to be both patient and nonjudgmental. Someone I can sorta talk to without feeling I need to alter myself around them.

Also, they have to like hugs. Cuz hugs are nice.

Back