• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Kind Of Person Do You Want In A Relationship?

Men with muscles def aren't the only attractive dudes out there.

Honestly, any dude that actively takes the time to shave any other part of his body than his face gets a + in my book.

anything a woman has that is contains fat and is smooth will become a sexual object. When it comes to men it is different, since unless a man is buff they will have no big redeeming qualities.
Alright fair. I just think the other things the average man sexualizes is just as pleasurable. I'm fine being the odd one out here.

Because it is immensely sexually appealing.
075.jpg

Back