• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Kind Of Person Do You Want In A Relationship?

Uh ****

It's a joke we do on discord. He's in on it. I don't actually want him to kill himself.
I'm concerned at how this needs to be clarified, and I think myself as pretty shit at joking cues like these. And the fact it brought me to out another post in a F&G thread, which has never happened before.

I know, I read.

One thing I personally wouldn't like in a relationship is people who feel the need to spoon feed me information despite the fact that I was more than capable of analyzing the situation without their assistance. It's obvious as to what's going on as well, so it makes it seem as if you giving my obvious info means that you're trying to undermine my intelligence. I'd like to feel like you can trust me enough to see what's right in front of my eyes and then understand it, instead of you having to hold my hand the entire relationship and make me feel lesser.

It's honestly not just a peeve with relationships but with people in general who feel the need to constantly cater to you, as if you're somehow less intelligent than them.

This is very specific but I've seen it.

I know, I read.

One thing I personally wouldn't like in a relationship is people who feel the need to spoon feed me information despite the fact that I was more than capable of analyzing the situation without their assistance. It's obvious as to what's going on as well, so it makes it seem as if you giving my obvious info means that you're trying to undermine my intelligence. I'd like to feel like you can trust me enough to see what's right in front of my eyes and then understand it, instead of you having to hold my hand the entire relationship and make me feel lesser.

It's honestly not just a peeve with relationships but with people in general who feel the need to constantly cater to you, as if you're somehow less intelligent than them.

This is very specific but I've seen it.
Or people just want to be helpful or offer their perspective and you're projecting deep insecurities in their actions, assuming their intentions, which is the other extreme

Or people just want to be helpful or offer their perspective and you're projecting deep insecurities in their actions, assuming their intentions, which is the other extreme
That's honestly a possibility, but more often than not I find it to be a form of condescending behavior. Maybe I am just reading to deep into certain people's behaviors though. Idk I'm bad with people.

That's honestly a possibility, but more often than not I find it to be a form of condescending behavior. Maybe I am just reading to deep into certain people's behaviors though. Idk I'm bad with people.
Nah, don't think too much on it ayy

However, if you feel this is being the case in your relationships, talk to them about it openly. Helps a lot ayy

No weird intentions is fair but like, don't post it on random people's walls. Just... don't. It makes you creepy af.
Only if you hard project stuff that isn't even implied.

He made a thread, wanted to ask people their perspectives on it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Could there be ulterior motives? Sure, like with everything ever lol. Don't assume stuff. That's the bare minimum.

I would appreciate a woman that is capable of doing this to my skull:
squeeze-watermelon-people-are-awesome.gif

Back