• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can trascend every fiction. So what would happen if he ends up in umineko/lovecraft/tenchi muyo verses? Can he trascend featherine, azathot or kami tenchi?

People have been hyping 3812 a lot lately and for good reason. But what people forget is that SCP 3812 was still fundamentally human. No matter how many narratives he can transcend, the chances of him getting something like Azathoth is pretty unlikely since children of Azathoth outclass and dwarf the reality of man like it's nothing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeno's_paradoxes

Zeno's Paradox. No matter how far SCP 3812 goes, he's no closer to being an absolute being because there was a time where was something lesser. Beings like Azathoth and Yog Sothoth are beyond such concepts.

3812 only transcends his narrative, because he only exists in his narrative. You have never seen scp-3812 in a batman comic, or a Umineko manga. It's literally impossible for him to transcend other narratives. And tales don't matter, because most could be considered fanfiction.

Ultimatewillpower said:
3812 only transcends his narrative, because he only exists in his narrative. You have never seen scp-3812 in a batman comic, or a Umineko manga. It's literally impossible for him to transcend other narratives. And tales don't matter, because most could be considered fanfiction.
So every other being. Featherine trascend her narrative. I have never seen Azathoth in .... Tf2 just for an example. Same for Kami tenchi. For the tale one: 3 brothers death are into tales. The koitern is into tales. Scp-682 1B is into a tale. Half of the gods of the scps are into a tale. So , or we are going to remove all of them, or we accept tales. I can accept joke scps/sandbox ones as fan fictions.

Dreaming Serpent said:
People have been hyping 3812 a lot lately and for good reason. But what people forget is that SCP 3812 was still fundamentally human. No matter how many narratives he can transcend, the chances of him getting something like Azathoth is pretty unlikely since children of Azathoth outclass and dwarf the reality of man like it's nothing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeno's_paradoxes

Zeno's Paradox. No matter how far SCP 3812 goes, he's no closer to being an absolute being because there was a time where was something lesser. Beings like Azathoth and Yog Sothoth are beyond such concepts.
Zeno paradoxes are a joke. Diogenes just walked to prove them wrong. Or if you want the calcs, divergent series. Or Russel explanation. Btw he ascended above the scp multiverse. We dont know where. But if he is outside of this universe/multiverse/narrative, he is 1-A (i am againts the concept of tier 0/boundless due to the fact that Azathot is bound to the narrative like every other tier 0).

So every other being. Featherine trascend her narrative. I have never seen Azathoth in .... Tf2 just for an example. Same for Kami tenchi. For the tale one: 3 brothers death are into tales. The koitern is into tales. Scp-682 1B is into a tale. Half of the gods of the scps are into a tale. So , or we are going to remove all of them, or we accept tales. I can accept joke scps/sandbox ones as fan fictions.

They don't have to be. They already have feats and scaling on the 1-A level. 3812 does not.

Zeno paradoxes are a joke. Diogenes just walked to prove them wrong. Or if you want the calcs, divergent series. Or Russel explanation. Btw he ascended above the scp multiverse. We dont know where. But if he is outside of this universe/multiverse/narrative, he is 1-A (i am againts the concept of tier 0/boundless due to the fact that Azathot is bound to the narrative like every other tier 0).

Being above a 1-B narrative is still 1-B.

Being above a 1-B narrative is still 1-B.

Wait, so ascending above an hyperversal narrative (scp one) does not make you outerversal ( out of all the verses, time and space btw this is a joke irl physics). It still makes you hyperversal. Its like saying:"i am out of the box that contains all the verses of my narrative, but at the same time i am into the box". Logic.

You have to transcend infinite dimensions to be High 1-B. 3812 does not. He merely transcends all the dimensions in SCP, if which there is finite amount.

The Wright Way said:
You have to transcend infinite dimensions to be High 1-B. 3812 does not. He merely transcends all the dimensions in SCP, if which there is finite amount.
If i am not wrong Algadda contained infinite dimensions. Btw he trascended the infinite narrative stack. Or he is ascending it. Its not very clear. And the narrative stack is endless. Btw

Sources needed.

He is ascending it, no indication he'll ever get to the top. On fact, if he's ascending one at a time and they're endless like you say, then he'll never get there. Your own argument cements him as 1-B.

The Wright Way said:
Sources needed.

He is ascending it, no indication he'll ever get to the top. On fact, if he's ascending one at a time and they're endless like you say, then he'll never get there. Your own argument cements him as 1-B.
Ok, i am not going to waste hours ,so plz find the sauce by yourself. I dont even remember the name of tale about algadda or else. Btw source of the "ascending one to one"? We dont know if he is still ascending,or he is ascended to the top. Due to the fact that no one (i dont know why) writes tales about him. If he has ascended to the top, he is out of the narrative stack, so he is 1A (outerversal, out of the verses, all the possible one in his narrative). Otherwise, he is 1B.

Ultimatewillpower said:
1. SCP-3812 ascends multiple Narratives, we literally see it do it in it's very page, it's not even extended canon.

2. Tales aren't fanfiction, they're extended canon. We've had several threads with people trying to remove SCP for being """"""fanfiction"""""" and all of them have been disproven.

SCP-3812 is like ascending a infinite ladder a ladder which can be seen by 1-A tier characters as limited or can be bottled up to them or by them. To him it's infinite due to the fact that he can only ascend it not go beyond whats beyond it he needs to be able to go beyond that infinite ladder of dimension at least in concept to reach 1-A. He's 1-B for the reason that he is stated to keep on transcending each fiction in the scp verse conceptually. if he reach the end of the infinite ladder there is nothing to transcend to anymore because anything above it is no longer considered fiction in concept.

Making an example a 1-A character carries a bottle that contains infinite dimension you put scp-3812 there and he starts transcending all the dimension but its contained in the bottle even if he transcend all the dimension/fiction there he cannot get out of the bottle unless he transcends that bottle. once he transcend all the dimension inside that bottle he will just stop

The bottle represents the boundary between a 2D drawing and out world its simply that that 2D drawings are all fiction and we are 3D are reality which in turn makes the infinite dimension/fiction just fiction to 1-A and their world of 1-A are Reality so even if Algadda has infinite dimension thats not enough to make him 1-A SCP-3812 concept of being able to transcend fiction is just a lower concept to 1-A that they have already transcended and mostly they do not need a concept to function unlike SCP-3812

Fiction - Reality interaction can be confusing because a author avatar of one story may not have a feat as significant as fictional character from another story.

TLDR : Reality and Fiction in stories are just concept to tell a tale. someone saying fiction on higher cosmology stories does not equate to our fiction but rather to the fiction as that story

TheGreatJedi13 said:
SCP-3812 is like ascending a infinite ladder a ladder which can be seen by 1-A tier characters as limited or can be bottled up to them or by them. To him it's infinite due to the fact that he can only ascend it not go beyond whats beyond it he needs to be able to go beyond that infinite ladder of dimension at least in concept to reach 1-A. He's 1-B for the reason that he is stated to keep on transcending each fiction in the scp verse conceptually. if he reach the end of the infinite ladder there is nothing to transcend to anymore because anything above it is no longer considered fiction in concept.

Making an example a 1-A character carries a bottle that contains infinite dimension you put scp-3812 there and he starts transcending all the dimension but its contained in the bottle even if he transcend all the dimension/fiction there he cannot get out of the bottle unless he transcends that bottle. once he transcend all the dimension inside that bottle he will just stop

The bottle represents the boundary between a 2D drawing and out world its simply that that 2D drawings are all fiction and we are 3D are reality which in turn makes the infinite dimension/fiction just fiction to 1-A and their world of 1-A are Reality so even if Algadda has infinite dimension thats not enough to make him 1-A SCP-3812 concept of being able to transcend fiction is just a lower concept to 1-A that they have already transcended and mostly they do not need a concept to function unlike SCP-3812

Fiction - Reality interaction can be confusing because a author avatar of one story may not have a feat as significant as fictional character from another story.

TLDR : Reality and Fiction in stories are just concept to tell a tale. someone saying fiction on higher cosmology stories does not equate to our fiction but rather to the fiction as that story
Sauce of the "cant go beyond"? We dont know if he has gone beyond it , or he is still ascending. Hw might just have ascended the narrative stack, and got out of the bottle.

SCP just doesn't have extensive higher reaching cosmology than series who has 1-A character and SCP-3812 wasn't shown to be able to ascend or supersede any 1-A fictional writings thus what he hasn't done cannot be considered he can do because that's NLF Because the difference between 1-B and 1-A is beyond astronomical and is more than just ascending the former to be considered the latter

TheGreatJedi13 said:
SCP just doesn't have extensive higher reaching cosmology than series who has 1-A character and SCP-3812 wasn't shown to be able to ascend or supersede any 1-A fictional writings thus what he hasn't done cannot be considered he can do because that's NLF Because the difference between 1-B and 1-A is beyond astronomical and is more than just ascending the former to be considered the latter
Sorry, but saying that the scp cosmology has not got an outerverse is a joke. One thing is to say that a 3A narrative is smaller and does not have got a outerverse (even this can be wrong because a tier 1-A/ 0/ irl god can exist in a normal universe like the irl universe), but we are talking about a 1-B . The outerverse is just the absence of time and space. If he has trascended his narrative/the narrative stack, he is out of time and space. Just trascending a narrative makes you 1-A, due to the fact that you exit the multiverse to jump into something else. And when you are out of a multiverse/omniverse/* insert another fake word * you are outerversal.

Guys, we seriously don't treat reality-fiction like that. If we're just going to discuss like this I'm going to close the thread as nothing productive is coming out of it.

There are arguments for Outerversal SCP, and we've been discussing actual feats and sources; if there are links and quotes to discuss I'm more than happy.

But this is practically just a debate of fan-theories on this thread.

Plus, if all tales were true, 239 is dead, 173 is dead, the whole of existence is dead! Thinking of it again, the SCP universe is multiple narratives stacked on top of each other, which 3812 transcends, but he doesn't transcend higher. Simply because he can see us, doesn't mean he's in our world. Some normal guy wrote him into existence, he isn't a real object. He doesn't transcend all beings, simply because he doesn't even exist or live in their existences. He lives in the SCP metanarrative, and transcends all the SCP fictions, but not above that.

hi im new here, so i dont know if this may count but from what ive seen scp 3812 seeps capable of being campared to other tier 0. yes he may have destoryed 239 and 173 but they arent explictly said to be gone for good. 239 can reimcarnate herself and 3812 had the oppertunity to destory the metanarrative in its entierity but finally chose not to. to me he sounds like a cosmic or dimentional or even omnivesal blender or an acid that eats its way out of any narrative it is providded. yes we will never be given an in cannon deathmatch between Azathoth and eternity and all we are left with are speculations from the feats and the conscepts themselves. and the conscept of scp 3812 to transcend itself i one of the most if not the most powerful ability ives seen. like Darwin from marvel he dosent need to be strong he just needs to teanscend the conscept of strength itself. if ina fictionalunivers he were to meet Azathoth, he would wake up and kill us all leaving the two of them in an akwerd situation and then he simply go upstais leaving azathoth confused as to what the hell he drank the night before for one of the things that he dreamt of to suddently come alive and disaper upstairs. lol.

View source

[1] Share ----

[2]
The Blind Idiot God, Master of all Creation and Destruction.

Summary
Azathoth is the supreme being of H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos. Often referred to as the "Blind Idiot God" or "Daemon Sultan", it rests in the center of existence, eternally slumbering as a band of countless Outer Gods play horrid, chaotic music and dance around it. This music is performed in hopes of keeping Azathoth asleep, for all existence is no more than the formless monster's dream. Were it ever to awaken, there would be worlds nor gods, no more, and all would once again be Azathoth.

Powers and Stats
Tier: 0

Name:
Unknown (Its true name is unfathomable to mortals). Referred to as Azathoth

Origin: Cthulhu Mythos

Classification: Unknown, Ruler of the Outer Gods

Powers and Abilities: Reality Warping, Omnipresence, Omniscience, Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 3)

Attack Potency: High Outerverse level (All of existence is part of its dream, and will be destroyed when it truly awakens. This existence includes beings such as Yog-Sothoth, who embody all that is and isn't, also containing an infinite number of dimensionless, limitless beings who can control anything below them as they see fit. Even the lowest of these gods sees infinitely layered worlds with infinite possibilities and impossibilities as nothing more than a game without any rules.)

Speed: Omnipresent

Lifting Strength:
Irrelevant

Striking Strength:
High Outerversal

Durability:
High Outerverse level (Azathoth cannot be destroyed, as the concept of destruction, just like all others, exists only in its unfathomable mind)

Stamina: Infinite

Range: Irrelevant

Standard Equipment: Unknown

Intelligence: Appears "mindless", though is likely omniscient (Beings such as Yog-Sothoth, who are truly omniscient, are just a part of Azathoth's mind.)

Weaknesses: None notable

Note: Proof that all of creation is Azathoth's dream:

" Out in the mindless void the daemon bore me,
Past the bright clusters of dimensioned space,

Till neither time nor matter stretched before me,

But only Chaos, without form or place.

Here the vast Lord of All in darkness muttered

Things he had dreamed but could not understand,
While near him shapeless bat-things flopped and fluttered

In idiot vortices that ray-streams fanned.

They danced insanely to the high, thin whining

Of a cracked flute clutched in a monstrous paw,

Whence flow the aimless waves whose chance combining

Gives each frail cosmos its eternal law. "I am His Messenger," the daemo said,

As in contempt he struck his Master's head.

"
~ XXII. Azathoth​
Others
Every God in Mythos is descended from him, including Yog-Sothoth, meaning he precedes the concept of existence itself.

Azathoth

i just stumbled in here and saw one of the discussions you guys had. thought id just add to it. maybe start a discussion of SCP 3812 and the conscept of metanarratives in general.

Azathoth is on a whole other level to 3812. 3812 is still fundamentally human to the best of my knowledge. Azathoth and his kin are something much much much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back