• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What does the rule of avoiding putting composite versions of characters really mean? +an I put "X match" involving "X" (continued in the description)

character from VBW and another from JBW/FCOC be allowed in the latter and tertiary wikis while not being present in the former wiki?

(Rule)
I know the heart of why it is there. Though...

When it says "either of the involved character profiles," what does it mean? Does it mean characters only involved in the match, and not noncomposite versions of the composites associated with the composites?

I intuitively feel that there may be harm in only including a match result from the JBW side, and not the FC/OC and main wiki side. But can anyone tell me the harm of this; does it harm the main reason the rule I linked above is there in the Vs Rules? If yes, then how?

Can I put "X match" involving "X" character from VBW and another from JBW/FCOC be allowed in the latter and tertiary wikis while not being present in the former wiki?

Last edited:
Back