• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What cant arceus resist?

Some people seem to think that arceus with all the plates can resist anything. But what abilities are there that he would still have no absolutely resistance to? Excluding attacks from higher dimensions of course

Read this post said:
What about durability negation, reality warping and conceptual manipulation?
Durability negation is too btoad, what kind?

Reality warping depends, as that is the most goddamn versaitile power

Conceptual manipulation can affect him

What about pegasus seiyas negation? (assuming he is at arceus level in power)

Reality warping is mainly warping space (or 4d space in the shiny horses terms)

Reality warping is a lot more than warping space. It includes, time, causality, probability, quantum, and concept manipulation just to list a few.

Anyways, here are some things Arceus doesn't resist: its own healing, its own statistics amplification, its own Regenerationn, its own curses, its own self destruction its own… wait, that's not what you meant? :3

Anyways, for stuff that it really doesn't resist in its own tier, all I can think of is sensing, plot manipulation, and probability manipulation. Pretty much any power listed on Giratina, Dialga, or Palkia's pages are resisted (other than sensing), so reading through those can give a good idea of what does get negated (though it's not the full list since pretty much any other Pokémon ability can also be negated, that include all the more noteworthy ones).

Obviously something with high enough level versions of powers could surpass its resistances, but for a lot of the more hax ones that'd be hard.

Blahblah9755 said:
Reality warping is a lot more than warping space. It includes, time, causality, probability, quantum, and concept manipulation just to list a few.
Yes, i specificaly asked which reality warping he meant, and he specified space manipulation

Read this post said:
Pretty sure i mentioned conceptual manipulation. What about quantum manipulation?
And i said that it would work.

Pretty sure arceus resists quantum as well

Arceus has no showings of resisting concept or quantum manip.

Just because he created concepts doesn't mean he can resist conceptual attacks.

Assaltwaffle said:
Arceus has no showings of resisting concept or quantum manip.

Just because he created concepts doesn't mean he can resist conceptual attacks.
Doesn't Uxie have memory manipulation on a conceptual level?

No, Uxie does not. None of the CT/Lake Trio do.

They embody concepts. They have never been able to weaponize said concepts.

I think either Kal or Prom was planning a CT revision soon enough. I'll address anything not covered in the OP there. But yeah the CT's hax are pretty wanted right now.

@Cal

I don't hate you bb

And yeah I just realized it was Ever. Kal is the one planning an Abstract Existence thread.

Well, it is a fact that Giratina controls the distortion world especially because Giratina is the distortion world itself...

But in a conceptual level it's a different thing.

I also think that this part should be removed from Giratina's profile:

"if it dies, the Distortion World is wiped from existence."

@PaChi

I mean, i'm not sure myself. If it isn't just Type 9 Immortality

By being Aristotelian in nature all the CT should have Type 8 dependent on the object of their concept.

ALRF said:
@PaChi

I mean, i'm not sure myself. If it isn't just Type 9 Immortality
That 1-A can use True-Godly, right? Then it should be fine.

Can you create a CRT?

Back