• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are your top 3, 5 or 10 worst secrets? I'll go first (sfw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. In high school I skipped school one day. It was probably freshman year or sophomore. My uncle is pretty scary so I decided I'll just let him think I left but I never did. I had to go to the bathroom super bad so Pee'd on the floor, got it up best I could, then let my dog loose inside house to lie n say dog did it.

2. I cheated on every boyfriend consecutively for ten years

3. Dumped a guy on his birthday (tbf I didn't know it was his bday)

4. This guy that was staying over at our house was sleeping on the floor. He had some food I guess near him. It must of been some type of sausage in a can with water in it. For some reason it was open (you know we have a dog) so I caught my dog drinking the water out his food and I never told em about it. (Hope you didn't eat that lmao)

5. Apparently I sleep talk in my dreams occasionally. My uncle's friend told me about it one day. He said "I ain't gunna tell you what you said, but you know you talk in your sleep right?" Considering the type of things I think about I was very scared to question him about this. I have an idea, though.

6. I've stolen over 10 boyfriends/husbands

7. In a game of truth or dare I licked a toilet bowl

8. A vsb member sent me over 1000$

9. My Internet history

10. My cat ate out my cereal bowl and I still ate it (I'm not wasting cereal idgaf)

To be honest. Majority of this was just me looking for random things because the only secret here is that first one. The rest are true it's just kinda tame because my real secrets aren't appropriate and some of them even God wouldn't be able to get me to admit em.

I completely disappeared from my family and left behind no trace of my existence. They don't know what happened to me, and it's been over 4 years since I left.

Best decision I've ever made.
ball-shaq.gif

I completely disappeared from my family and left behind no trace of my existence. They don't know what happened to me, and it's been over 4 years since I left.

Best decision I've ever made.
Oh wow that's... Wow. That's more surprising than stuff I said but hey if you say it was your best decision I trust it

Do the secrets have to not contain any sensitive topics in it? There's only one secret that I'd be willing to share, but I don't know if it would be seen as NSFW since it involves a suicide attempt.

1. In high school I skipped school one day. It was probably freshman year or sophomore. My uncle is pretty scary so I decided I'll just let him think I left but I never did. I had to go to the bathroom super bad so Pee'd on the floor, got it up best I could, then let my dog loose inside house to lie n say dog did it.

2. I cheated on every boyfriend consecutively for ten years

3. Dumped a guy on his birthday (tbf I didn't know it was his bday)

4. This guy that was staying over at our house was sleeping on the floor. He had some food I guess near him. It must of been some type of sausage in a can with water in it. For some reason it was open (you know we have a dog) so I caught my dog drinking the water out his food and I never told em about it. (Hope you didn't eat that lmao)

5. Apparently I sleep talk in my dreams occasionally. My uncle's friend told me about it one day. He said "I ain't gunna tell you what you said, but you know you talk in your sleep right?" Considering the type of things I think about I was very scared to question him about this. I have an idea, though.

6. I've stolen over 10 boyfriends/husbands

7. In a game of truth or dare I licked a toilet bowl

8. A vsb member sent me over 1000$

9. My Internet history

10. My cat ate out my cereal bowl and I still ate it (I'm not wasting cereal idgaf)
Praying to my lord and savior that this is cap...

Probably avoid it
Fair enough, I'll then not talk about it.

Honestly the only SFW secret that I can really talk about comfortably is that I find attraction in both men and women simultaneously, but I keep it to myself all the time due to me being afraid of the reaction that I would get from my parents (especially parents that happen to be conservative Christians).

Fair enough, I'll then not talk about it.

Honestly the only SFW secret that I can really talk about comfortably is that I find attraction in both men and women simultaneously, but I keep it to myself all the time due to me being afraid of the reaction that I would get from my parents (especially parents that happen to be conservative Christians).
Fair

A secret I never told anyone here is that I once had an epileptic seizure on a cruise one time and actually almost died. If no one turned me on my side and if I didn’t have a name tag to let people know who I was I would have died from my own drool, I woke up in the hospital bay of the ship and they told me I think that I was lucky the people did do something after I got that seizure.

Also one time as a little kid I was in a shopping cart and I fell off, if my dad hadn’t grabbed me in time then I’d Smacked on the bottom of the floor and brains splattered everywhere. Dead.

1. When I was younger, I hated doing dishes, so I would put the cups and other dishes that were too hard for me to was inside the broken dish washer. We ended up throwing the dish washer away last year, and no one in my house checked the inside of it.

2. My cousins and I would go on Omegle and talk with random people (they just wanted to talk to women, I just happened to also be around). While they were talking to some college student, I walked past the camera to get some chips from the fridge and I heard her yell "Nah, let me talk to microphone head over there!" I had a really big afro at the time because I hated cutting my hair.

3. My older cousin broke one of my ribs, and to this day I never got it fixed. I'm pretty sure the only person who knows is my mom.

4. I haven't gone to the dentist since I was 10-11

5. I tried to make a youtube and twitch channel when I was 8 because I thought it would be fun.

A secret I never told anyone here is that I once had an epileptic seizure on a cruise one time and actually almost died. If no one turned me on my side and if I didn’t have a name tag to let people know who I was I would have died from my own drool, I woke up in the hospital bay of the ship and they told me I think that I was lucky the people did do something after I got that seizure.

Also one time as a little kid I was in a shopping cart and I fell off, if my dad hadn’t grabbed me in time then I’d Smacked on the bottom of the floor and brains splattered everywhere. Dead.
Holy damn Lucky those are scary glad none of those happened

I bullied someone for first time in middle school. I stopped because he kicked me
No I just saw two kids getting into a fight or something didn’t know what to do

I decided to break the fight by picking a huge stone and chucking it at one of them

I actually aimed at the guys neck. Ended up causing blood to come out

Got in trouble with the school but wasn’t expelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back