• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are you thinking?

┬┐What exactly are you thinking right now, in this very moment, in this very second?

Just said it.

Without shame.

Without hesitation.

I'm thinking about how little work I am currently getting done on my Slide regarding behavioral Conditioning in Psychology on top of the fact that despite my lack of progress I still have to study for a Quantitative Reasoning Test on Monday to which my memory is far too terrible to remember

And I'm still here......

The Wright Way said:
I'm thinking that maybe Ulysses wasn't the best pick for my Novel 2 class. 20 pages in and I already have a headache.
I think "HOLY SHIT DUDE GOOD LUCK"

The Wright Way said:
I'm thinking that maybe Ulysses wasn't the best pick for my Novel 2 class. 20 pages in and I already have a headache.
Everytime I think of Ulysses I think of the Civil War general

I never heard of a book named Ulysses, what's wrong with it

Everytime I think of Ulysses I think of the Civil War general

I never heard of a book named Ulysses, what's wrong with it

For a start, the writer has apparently never heard of quotation marks...

I'm thinking of reading that book If I ever get the chance of a physical copy, reading through the computer is downright nauseous to me.

@Schnee One

Can't, I'm over my sisters house babysitting and my niece is in the room with the only TV. Gotta wait till she falls asleep.

I'm thinking that once the Coronavirus gets to Venezuela, in which the quality of medical services has decreased to such a pathetic level due to the various problems over the years, and in which much of my family also lives, including my grandmother and cousin who have returned to deal with a house problem. If the virus reaches...

It would be the end.

Back