• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what are the top 5 strongest verses on this wiki

Despite the fact that it is stated repeatedly and explicity that Moon Cell has finite universes. Very consistant statements that everyone blissfully ignores.

Narration stating finite but characters, with limited knowledge, stating infinite. I think the Narration is more trustworthy.

The people arguing 2-A are just strawmen taking specific statements, that have anti-feats greater in number and credibility, and saying that these prove 2-A Nasuverse. Despite the fact that such a thing is complete and utter wank of the highest calibur.

i mean Kirby after it's inevitable is going to have all 2-c's, once magalors suicide crown feat get's bumped to 2-c after more info on "Another Dimension" is given, the entire verse is going to be bumped 2-c because everyone scales with each other but as of rn kirby is not close

I agree, I can rant on how messed up Fate tierings are on this site for a while. Like Servants all being scaled to a feat that is built off of a lot of assumptions, and was an outlier. 6-C Servants are also absolute bull.

But I digress.

The best mans said:
i mean Kirby after it's inevitable is going to have all 2-c's, once magalors suicide crown feat get's bumped to 2-c after more info on "Another Dimension" is given, the entire verse is going to be bumped 2-c because everyone scales with each other but as of rn kirby is not close
You seem pretty sure that they'll talk about Another Dimension again, and that when they talk about Another Dimension it will give the information needed to upgrade it.

yeaPlanck69 said:
Guys, let's not turn this into a discussion about 2-A Fate.
yeah but isn't a lot of fate 2-A? I mean I thought having the entire Kirby verse getting upgraded to 2-c in the future was wack, but it just feels iffy, like I know that theirs evidence and proof behind it, and most people admit that the evidence is at least sound, but it's just sometimes things feel off no matter how hard the proof, but it's just a feeling

but yeah, please do not open that can of worms, please don't

Everything12 said:
The best mans said:
You seem pretty sure that they'll talk about Another Dimension again, and that when they talk about Another Dimension it will give the information needed to upgrade it.
i mean last I checked they said they should wait for more info on another dimension itself in another game, yes another dimension has proven to be a multiverse, but we have so little info on the thing itself, and we don't know how much of another dimension magalor destroyed, I mean reality did at least SEEM to break down after his defeat and the crown implosion, but we have so little info, did he just destroy a part of it? did he collapse the entire thing? i would argue for it, but I'm going to out a year or a couple when the Kirby series brings up another dimension in a game again for more info

No, Fate is 2-B outside of a few statements in Stay Night that could easily be considered flowery language, as Nasu does employ flowery language quite often.

Extra had all statements of 2-A be said by characters, and when it was explained in detail in Extella by the Narration itself, not characters, it was repeatedly stated to be 2-B. Grand Order also supports 2-B, So much so that I don't know how anyone thinks that it is 2-A.

Also Amaterasu was stated to be able to destroy the Trichillocosm, which is only 3-B, a mistranslation put it as Multiverse, making people think she is 2-A from that.

again, I can go on for a long time, and I do not want to open this can of worms. Expecially to avoid those f***ing wanking fanboys who viciously try to get 1-C Fate based upon a complete misunderstanding of feats, and a complete misunderstanding of this tiering system. Thinking, "Oh' Avalon defends in 6-D, thus is instantly 1-C, thus Artoria is 1-C!." (An actual arguement I saw)

Livinmeme said:
shinza is likelly about to obtain six tier 0
I very much doubt that the beings in the Throne are Tier 0 since they don't exactly transcend the concept of Taiji. But I dunno maybe they got something new I'm not aware of.

Pick a little fact

T-0 from TES those have a extremely rare ability as transduality type 4

They could have place to 2nd strongest in Vs battle

Lapsad said:
Pick a little fact

waith transduality import in tier 0

we don't have enough to go on, only that Hajun dug so deep in the Singularity with his Immeasurable Taikyoku and could only see a faint shadow of them, specifically being said to "graze their essence", so they are at least beyond Hajun. But I doubt this is to Tier 0 levels.

Lapsad said:
Pick a little fact

It's not that rare, they're just the only ones that bother to list it on their profiles (Yog-Sothoth has it as well but it's not listed). And the ability itself is just really exotic AE, it's not that broken.

I very much doubt that the beings in the Throne are Tier 0 since they don't exactly transcend the concept of Taiji. But I dunno maybe they got something new I'm not aware of.

Well they at the very least exist in a dimension above Hajun, weather that means Tier 0 we dont know yet.

Alot of the stuff said about Pantheon rn are speculation.

Zouken said:
No, Fate is 2-B outside of a few statements in Stay Night that could easily be considered flowery language, as Nasu does employ flowery language quite often.
Extra had all statements of 2-A be said by characters, and when it was explained in detail in Extella by the Narration itself, not characters, it was repeatedly stated to be 2-B. Grand Order also supports 2-B, So much so that I don't know how anyone thinks that it is 2-A.

Also Amaterasu was stated to be able to destroy the Trichillocosm, which is only 3-B, a mistranslation put it as Multiverse, making people think she is 2-A from that.

again, I can go on for a long time, and I do not want to open this can of worms. Expecially to avoid those f***ing wanking fanboys who viciously try to get 1-C Fate based upon a complete misunderstanding of feats, and a complete misunderstanding of this tiering system. Thinking, "Oh' Avalon defends in 6-D, thus is instantly 1-C, thus Artoria is 1-C!." (An actual arguement I saw)
Where to start with this one?

Firstly, you sound like a butthurt child in this. Nobody knowledgeable, as of now, is trying to get Fate to 1-C. The most we've had is discussion on a possible single instance of a Low 1-C, and that's been more or less forgotten about due to lacking evidence.

Don't paint the ******* fanbase you disagree with as wanking idiots by outright lying about their stances.

Secondly, you ignore a multitude of Infinite statements from Extra, Last Encore, Extra CCC, Extella and Extella Link, and Grand Order, all so you can attempt to rationalize your beliefs. I understand disagreement with the rating, but to ignore actual evidence and refusing to treat others that disagree with you with even a baseline level of respect is childish.

Don't be an asshat who calls people stupid after deliberately misrepresenting them and their points.

I am talking about a portion, and this portion is curropting the ratings, there is far more evidence to 2-B than 2-A, far, far more. Not only is there more, but the evidence to 2-B is far more credible. You are massively overexaggerating what I said, I did not state everyone was like that, but if seven people agree, no matter how nonsensical the points they make are, it is considered valid. Meaning that even if a small amount of people agree it ruins the entire verse on this wiki.

When I said "those wanking fanboys" I was refering to the toxic and intellectually dishonest section of people that are the main supporters of 2-A, and have attacked and insulted me for giving my points of contention, alongside quotes and scans that support 2-B, while they provided nothing but ad hominem.

You may call me butthurt and an asshat, though I am only angry due to the toxicity and close-mindedness of that portion of people.

I have seen multiple attempts, no CRTs, but people tried on the discussion boards. It is few people, though it still pisses me off that those who believe it are so insistent upon it.

The proof given for 2-A is only made by the ignoring of other anti-feats that should be more trustworthy than the ones they are using.

I have been gathering a lot of information for a while giving proof of 2-B, I just haven't made the CRT becuase of how toxic the fanbase gets.

I am leaving this subject behind now.

You say all of this yet refuse to ever post scans of explain it, which if you were truly exceptionally confident you would have already in the discussion thread. No one, at all, in the entire fanbase while I have been active in it, has been in anyway as toxic as you imply.

It's also relevant to say that you very likely are not using the original japanese scans, and instead are using the english tls from the game, which have, on multiple occasions, been shown to be inaccurate and misleading, with words such as infinite being replaced by countless, to name one such instance.

Furthermore, the only anger and toxicity I see involving 2-A comes from the people who disagree with it, who actively and without warning attempt to insult and belittle those who agree with it, calling them wankers or stupid, and making claims of their apparent toxicity despite not only showing no evidence of such a thing, but also making said claims while they are absent and unable to defend themselves.

Or, better yet, they accuse people of echo-chambering in a Message Wall discussion... and then delete the discussion when those people show up to defend themselves. All the while, they spend to time yelling at the totem they constructed of the people they hate, and then flee and close themselves away when the actual people show up to prove their own echo chamber wrong. (Hi Ionliosite, I can see you're here)

In fact given your actions in other threads, I'm suspicious that you even actually receive anything close to insults, when you considered someone explaining how you were wrong as being belligerent and insulting, and then when they finally lose their temper and call you out for ignoring their points, you attempt to deride and insult them.

Let he who believes he is without sin cast the first stone. Just be careful that you don't break the glass.

Yeah guys this is irrelevant to this thread and is derailment so it would be best to either drop it here or move to a different thread.

>The Dark Tower has a Tier 0 called Ga gan gan gan gachidaze

>is not among the strongest verse

NickYoungQuestionMark.png + JackieChanQuestionMark.png

Planck69 said:
Lapsad said:
Pick a little fact

It's not that rare, they're just the only ones that bother to list it on their profiles (Yog-Sothoth has it as well but it's not listed). And the ability itself is just really exotic AE, it's not that broken.
They have any feat to prove for transdual ?

Yes. All that is and isn't, can and cannot be, all "fancy and mathematics" makes up a fractional part of what Yog truly is (he's literally one of the examples of Transduality). The Creator also has some statements IIRC but I don't really remember them.

Even then, transduality is just an exotic way to seem powerful, on it's own it adds almost nothing to a profile, especially a Tier 0.

sorry missed that out.

but yeah everything with a tier 0 automatically gains a spot.

Then the High 1-A, 1-A, Low 1-A...

and so sad Marvel god tiers are no longer tier 0. thanks to Astral Regulator Thanos or who?

Jasonsith said:
sorry missed that out.

but yeah everything with a tier 0 automatically gains a spot.

and so sad Marvel god tiers are no longer tier 0. thanks to Astral Regulator Thanos or who?
No prob.

Yes, but we have so few Tier 0s that Shinza can qualify.

TOAA just didn't qualify for the tier in our new system. All he had going for him prior was being "omnipotent" and "a supreme being" in a 1-A verse. He and Kami Tenchi are how we ended up with a Mythos fodder 1-A being superior to a Tier 0 via feats alone.

Yeah, Shinza is technically one of the most powerful even compared to Tier 0's due to the sheer amount of High 1-A beings, though if you look at the apex of each verse it would still make the list due to the absurd level of Transcendence present in a 1 Taikyoku being, and than we have Hajun, who is Immeasurable, and Naraka, who is beyond even him.

Gan shouldn't ever of been Tier 0 he shouldn't even be High 1-A IMO, his feats and nature seem to be at most 1-A. Though I am not all that knowledgeble in Dark Tower, as I feel the Tower would be only 2-A or Low 1-C at best due to it seeming to be just bigger and bigger universes, without any sort of Reality-Fiction Transcendence or something of the like, can someone explain to me how he would even get High 1-A. As the Universe in the Dark Tower exists as an atom in the larger universe, and this repeats, which should only be 2-A to Low 1-C if I am understanding it correctly.

@Zouken

Thing is, even infinite Taikyoku wouldn't neccesitate a jump to Tier 0, that's why any verse with one 0 completely stomps Shinza depite their insane High 1-As.

Regarding TDT, An atom in one layer can contain everything in the layers beneath it. A single layer can contain an infinite multiverse which is why the tower is High 1-B as this keeps on going upwards infinitely. the Macroverse is beyond this and as such is 1-A. As for the High 1-A rating for Gan, he completely transcends the very framework of the Macroverse and views it as fiction.

And it is transcendence. Compare an atom to a 4-D space-time continuum. That's the difference between layers.

Its funny that without a Tier 0 Shinza cant compete with verses that have tier 0s and yet if Shinza got a tier 0 it would likely be argued as one of the strongest.

Okay thank you. I am still hesistant about High 1-A Gan, though if what you said is true that would most definitely make the verse at least 1-A.

And I am only saying they have the highest High 1-As, except perhaps Featherine when she gets downgraded. Do you think transcending Taikyoku in its entirety would qualify for Tier 0?

Also I know they are still fodder compared to (true) Tier 0s, but they can still be put in a list with them due to how they are really the closest thing to Tier 0 that isn't Tier 0.

I also tend to defferintiate a Powerful Verse and a Powerful Character, a Verse may have one Tier 0, or it could have a larger amount of High 1-A. While the former is greater at its apex, its ranking in general is much lower. Though I know that is kinda just splitting hairs.

PsychoWarper said:
Its funny that without a Tier 0 Shinza cant compete with verses that have tier 0s and yet if Shinza got a tier 0 it would likely be argued as one of the strongest.
It'd need at least two to keep up with the top three. And even then;

Lovecraft intensifies

It depends on how Masada structures his Verse beyond the totality and transcendence of Taikyoku, it could be one of the strongest, or it could be one of the weakest, we really would have to wait and see if he ever goes beyond it in the first place,

Maybe some sort of Source from which all Taikyoku originated, such a thing could be a Tier 0.

@ Zouken

Transcending or predating/creating Taikyoku would definitely be enough for Tier 0, though I'm not sure if Masada would get to that anytime soon.

Back