• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what are the top 5 strongest verses on this wiki

I'll be honest, CK being High 1-A and Maturin being 1-A+ seems a bit fishy but I'll wait and see what that CRT has to say.

Lel at the thought of a 1-A+ Pennywise

Remember when it was above the canon Cthulhu Mythos? Those were the days....

Pennywise is comparable to Maturin, so either they both are or neither are. But we're still gathering quotes from Stephen king books on discord.

Also Demonbane isn't even remotely strong, ******* Archie sonic solos

You wouldn't think that if you saw the spam after the downgrade, even a Dragon Ball character was going to beat Elder God Demonbane

Diamou has infinite levels of stories, and these infinite levels are contained in a larger story, which has another infinite level heirachy, and this continues on inifinitely, with each Story being a Reality-Fiction transcendence, with Akuto Sai and The Law of Identity existing beyond any and all Stories.

That is at least how I understand it.

Zouken said:
Look at the Revision Thread for it, there isn't a single 1-A Feat, or anything that could even be mistaken for one. Indefinitely increasing is only 3-A unless they have 1-A Feats.
unlimited increase in quantity and quality-high 1B. but going beyond the universes of any complexity and structure-low 1A. if this is an April fools ' joke,it's a long one.

@Nnnmmmm Again, make a CRT to discuss those feats. Don't bother people here.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Also Demonbane isn't even remotely strong, ******* Archie sonic solos
You do know that anything past 2-B is above 99% of fiction right?

XDragnoir said:
Actually, shouldn't Azathoth be Low 1C? He sees the Demonbane verse as fiction after all.
Debunked on the CRT. He created the verse and that's about it.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Preeeeetty sure the amount of fiction with 2-A and up feats is higher than that
Compared to the amount below it? Nope. We're an indexing site that takes into account who has the "bigga infiniti!" so of course we'd take for granted how few and far between these characters are.

Lets just ignore Nnnmmm if he isn't going to contribute anything outside of mockery and insults. If he wants to actually have a debate he is welcome, though as of now he is just being headstrong.

He seems to constantly wank off characters as shown by his message wall, and he contiuously refuses to prove his claims via a CRT, despite God of Procrastination informing him to.

Debunked on the CRT. He created the verse and that's about it.

by whom was that exposed? 2 days already looking for revision and nothing. the level is set on an even level, while in the past everything was quite confident and justified. and how did demonbein get 2A? someone Antavisma or Darkl at all asked? what anarchy is going on. and Yes,by the way, there is no one higher than a low 1B in DC.

Care to substaintiate your claims? As you are making the claim, the burden of proof falls on you good sir. Make a CRT, put the link here, and give quotes and or scans proving the authenticity of the claims that you are making, otherwise they hold no ground and can be treated as nothing more than head-canon.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Oh don't get me wrong, most fiction don't have 2-A and up stuff, but I'd better the number is higher than 1%. 5% or so maybe?
Look at the number of Tier 1s on our wiki in comparison to the rest of the tiers. Then remember that we're a wiki that's specifically meant to index notable works of fiction. You'll see how small that number really is.

And your statement about DC is objectively wrong no matter what way you look at it, have you seen the Writer or the Overmind, the Writer is quite explicity a Tier 0, and Overmind explicity High 1-A.

@Nnmmm

Continue doing this and you'll get reported. Drop it. Or make a CRT. Don't do it here.

Zouken said:
Lets just ignore Nnnmmm if he isn't going to contribute anything outside of mockery and insults. If he wants to actually have a debate he is welcome, though as of now he is just being headstrong.
ignoring me won't change anything. if you have proofs that demonbein doesn't pull higher than 2A-why do I still not see them anywhere? everywhere only justifications up to high 1A, but none against.

Zouken said:
He seems to constantly wank off characters as shown by his message wall, and he contiuously refuses to prove his claims via a CRT, despite God of Procrastination informing him to.
no, just following the truth. if I see bullshit-I will argue here and now. and this I do not know how to create.

Planck is correct, continued insistance upon this without giving evidence is worthy of a report, and considering how most of your messages are unsubstantited Wanks, accompinied by an avid and continued refusal to make a CRT, a ban is not entirely out of the question, as you seem to just be wholly uninformed at best, and just a troll account at worst.

This is correct, Outer Gods are infinite in number, and all exist in the Outer Void, which is a Tier 0 location. This and many other factors make them all Tier 0, granted to a lesser degree than Azzy and Yog.

Well, technically it's both a Tier 0 and High 1-A location due to perspective weirdness. hence why they're getting two keys.

Zouken said:
Planck is correct, continued insistance upon this without giving evidence is worthy of a report, and considering how most of your messages are unsubstantited Wanks, accompinied by an avid and continued refusal to make a CRT, a ban is not entirely out of the question, as you seem to just be wholly uninformed at best, and just a troll account at worst.
whose message is still unsubstantiated. I haven't seen any evidence of 3A,other than your words,which are clearly a Hayter understatement. and I didn't find any discussion about understating either. if you have proof, provide it. I'm not saying that. as it is, either you are stupid and don't know demonbane. either you're a hater and you're trying to understate it.

whose message is still unsubstantiated. I haven't seen any evidence of 3A,other than your words,which are clearly a Hayter understatement. and I didn't find any discussion about understating either. if you have proof, provide it. I'm not saying that. as it is, either you are stupid and don't know demonbane. either you're a hater and you're trying to understate it.

Alternatively, you make a Content Revision Thread and upgrade it yourself, instead of badgering people on unrelated threads.

Also I just don't like it when things have inaccurate ratings, I love Fate but the 2-A rating makes my eyes roll becuase it is explicity 2-B, same with 6-C Servants being ludicrously overexaggerated in most cases. So I do not downgrade or wank based upon my personal feelings towards a verse.

Zouken said:
Diamou has infinite levels of stories, and these infinite levels are contained in a larger story, which has another infinite level heirachy, and this continues on inifinitely, with each Story being a Reality-Fiction transcendence, with Akuto Sai and The Law of Identity existing beyond any and all Stories.
Small correction, it's not just them, the entire Anti-Universe exists beyond all possible heirachies of stories, so all Void Bodies, out of which there are as many as human beings, are High 1-A.

Zouken said:
Also I just don't like it when things have inaccurate ratings, I love Fate but the 2-A rating makes my eyes roll becuase it is explicitly 2-B, same with 6-C Servants being ludicrously overexaggerated in most cases. So I do not downgrade or wank based upon my personal feelings towards a verse.
All Fate 2-A's scales from BB (Fate/Extra CCC) who has pretty clearcut infinite universes (possibilities) statements.

Back