• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what are the top 5 strongest verses on this wiki

Isn't that the Commanders regenerate in Gladshiem, like Schrieber did in Kei's Route iirc, which should be considered a Wincon. Goku blitzes by a massive degree, so if they regenerate out of Gladshiem to that degree it would be inconclusive as he could continuously kill him.

I am not a Dragon Ball fan by any stretch, but I think Machina would lose or at least Incon against Goku. Considering Physical Durability only Machina could stand against him, speed wise only Schrieber and perhaps Eleonore due to homing strikes.

Schreiber won't be touched, and can strike at him easy, I think he stands the best chance.

Soul attacks I don't think Goku has any resistance against, this would give Schrieber the Win. But if you don't count that only Machina and Reinhard could hurt him, Machina won't be able to hit him, and Reinhard just uses LLT and wins.

No they all have natural Low-Godly, they do have High-Godly regen in Glad plus the commanders Type 8 on Reinhard.

Yeah Buu would have a chance against all the LDO excluding Merc, Rein and maybe Ren.

But in this scenario is Speed Equalised? Cause then only really Wolfgang has a chance.

The question I have about Shinza is less about their raw power and more about their abilities. By all means, nobody good should be able to beat Schreiber, Eleonore, Machina or even Bey, let alone Rein. Are they just that weak to timestop?

The real cal howard said:
By all means, nobody good should be able to beat Schreiber, Eleonore, Machina or even Bey
I seriously don't see what you mean by "nobody good", mainly considering Machina and Eleonore actually have just potent versions of basic abilities, Schreiber is just speed, and Bey has a massively crippling weakness.

The real cal howard said:
Nobody good means no protagonist.
That's exactly the way I took it as. Which is why I explained why those 4 you mentioned and I quoted are perfectly beatable.

Time slow, plus High 1-A Death Curse... And of course protagonist plot armour, where the hero will always come up with just the right strategy to exploit the enemy's weak point and defeat a greater foe.

Doesn't Eleonore just BFR you to hell and GG? And raw speed means a lot if you get boosted to being literally untouchable. Does he work on Notorious B.I.G. rules?

I mean all their abilities are 3-D so at the very least they arnt Smurfs.

They can all be incapped by various means so Buu should be able to defeat them.

All of their abilities have some form of weakness like Wolfgangs is Time Stop and Machina's is the fact that he has no range at all, time powers overall are quite useful against them all.

The "Normal" LDO is very strong but far from unbeatable.

Also lets not forget the Protag of DI is quite OP himself.

Speed vs the dude who manipulates time. Even when Schreiber could still keep up with him due to how his Braih works, Ren literally made himself 3000x faster and made his foe 3000x slower at the same time, so that's really good time slow/accel if you ask me.

Oh also DB characters could just yeet the "normal" LDO members into ******* space or nuke the planet/universe.

It may not kill them but it could work as a wincon.

Schrieber just "lol nopes" time manipulation, not through any actual resistance to it, but due to the ability of always being faster than his opponent, even if time is slowed down he would accelerate to be faster.

Ionliosite said:
Speed vs the dude who manipulates time. Even when Schreiber could still keep up with him due to how his Braih works, Ren literally made himself 3000x faster and made his foe 3000x slower, so that's really good time slow/accel if you ask me.
Which doesn't mean anything since Wolfgang would still blitz Ren. EFF Ren wins against Wolfgang because it becomes a battle of attrition that Ren takes over cuz Throne is backing him up with juice to keep his Ber'iah running indefinitely

Wolfgang is still monka since even when not moving, he'd still be "outspeeding" any guy in a sense through that space anomaly that makes it so that nothing reach him

Back