• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what are the top 5 strongest verses on this wiki

If it does happen it would either be in Pantheon (if it ever comes) or in the Pre-Throne Era considering that the Throne was created during that Era, and the Origin Coordinate seems to be an opening into a spring of pure Taikyoku, but we have so little knowledge about what it is that this is pure assumption.

I mean they may be below CM (Everyone is) but I dont know about the others.

But we'll have to see what happens with Pantheon (If it ever does happen).

They have the some of if not the strongest High 1-As, and I even saw debates on if Hajun and Habaki would even qualify as Tier 0, though they remained just absurdly high High 1-As.

As of now there aren't any Tier 0s, and we don't know anything past Taikyoku, which caps at High 1-A, so we can't say how far up in Tier 0 a being transcending it might be, if such a being is ever even shown or descriped.

EmperorRorepme said:
Yeah I doubt they would be one the strongest, for now they seem baseline whilst CM have an infinite hierarchy of Tier 0s in the Ultimate Gods.
Small correction; it isn't a hierarchy since all of them exist beyond quantification in their setting. The only concrete thing is;

Azathoth>= Yog-Sothoth>>> Other Gods= 0

I think Pantheon will come, considering how much support Masadaverse gets I am sure someone would pick it up and act as publishers and financial supporters. When it comes however, that is the question.

At least we know that Avesta, Adityas, Pre-Fall of Sodom, and Anima Entelechia are getting light novel adaptations, though I do wish that they were VNs for the music, visuals, and voice acting.

Also why did Pantheon destroy Light financially? Nothing about it seemed to be particularlly cost intensive.

Livinmeme said:
wait you can be higher in tier 0 is not that a logic contradictio
It's just a regular tier now (comparatively speaking). There's no omni bullshit anymore, so you can be as high as you can prove to be.

Livinmeme said:
okay so that's like saying infinity +1 is greater than infinity
False equivalence much? It's a set amount of power you reach. You can scale above it's minimum requirements just as a 2-A can be more powerful than another 2-A.

Livinmeme said:
okay so that's like saying infinity +1 is greater than infinity
Tier 0 is literally just transcending High 1-A. You can go higher and higher but we don't want to spend time making tiers for incomprehensible tiers. So Tier 0 just encompasses transcending High 1-A and beyond.

Tier 0 isn't supposed to be "True Infinity", Omnipotence or anything like that. There is no endpoint.

They are Boundless, there is no such thing a logic or limitations, as a being can Transcend a Tier 0 to the same degree as a Tier 0 transcends Tier 11, and have this continue onward 0=1 times. There is no endpoint, as you can even go beyond the Absolute Infinity of 0=1, as they are beyond all limitations.

EmperorRorepme said:
I just want K3 to be translated at this point.
Considering it is written on archaic Japanese even native speakers have a hard time reading, I doubt that'll happen on any close future.

Zouken said:
They are Boundless, there is no such thing a logic or limitations, as a being can Transcend a Tier 0 to the same degree as a Tier 0 transcends Tier 11, and have this continue onward 0=1 times. There is no endpoint, as you can even go beyond the Absolute Infinity of 0=1, as they are beyond all limitations.
There's still logic to it (if I understood Ultima correctly but I'm no math wiz). But yeah, the tier can go as high as a wanker author can take a character.

The thing is, tier 0 isn't infinity, it is just the highest tier we have, and strangely enough is also the tier most verses stops at, but, for example, Umineko has a layered tier 0 dimension. For real, i should accept that i can't type fast enough to be the first to answer someone and not quote them.

XDragnoir said:
The thing is, tier 0 isn't infinity, it is just the highest tier we have, and strangely enough is also the tier most verses stops at, but, for example, Umineko has a layered tier 0 dimension.
You mean the Creator?

Infinity + 1 is still Infinity yes, but Set Theory posits that greater infinities exist, and beyond this there is an infinity that is to infinity as infinity is to finite numbers, this being the Inaccesible Cardinal, beyond this is the Weakly Compact, beyond this is the Indescribable, beyond this is Strongly Unfoldable, than w1-iterable, than Ramsey, than strongly Ramsey, than measurable, than strong, than Woodin, than Strongly Compact, than Supercompact, than Extendible, than Vopenka's Principle, than Almost Huge, than Huge, than Superhuge, than N-Huge, than 10-13, than 0=1.

0=1 > 10-13 > N-Huge > Superhuge > Huge > Almost Huge > Vopenka > Extendible > Supercompact > Strongly Compact > Woodin > Strong > Measurable > Strongly Ramsey > Ramsey > w1-iterable > Strongly Unfodable > Indescribable > Weakly Compact > Inaccessible Cardinal

Infinity is not a limit, it is only a statement of all numbers lesser than it, and cannot be reached by any lesser number. The numerical, cardinal form of it is Aleph-Null, which is only the first in another level of infinity, that requires infinite infinities to equal Aleph-1, all the way to Aleph-aleph-aleph-... Aleph times. Thus there do exist bigger infinities.

Also I am working on translating KKK, though thats really for myself and is practice in translating, it is not the best of translations. Though I am using my dictionary alot, along with Jisho, considering that, while my understanding of the spoken language is at least decent, my Kanji reading is only at an elemetary school level.

Translating KKK is possible however, some terms just have to be kept either in Japanese or the original Sanskrit form of the terms. Which shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Archiac Japanese can just be worked into Archaic English, or even just Modern English.

And people said suggs was crazy, his powerlevels ridiculous, but mathematics is the crazy thing here, what is even the problem with "beyond omnipotence" in world where Aleph-null (and everything else) is a thing?

Suggsversal is absurdly high into Tier 0, beyond any characters on this Wiki, or any of fiction for that matter, we just don't acknowledge him becuase the author was literally just butthurt to see his favourite characters lose in versus matches so he decided to write a verse so powerful nothing could beat it, just look at the Suggsverse wiki, its bloody absurd.

Also we are using real mathamatics, based upon Set Theory, specifcally as it relates to Power Sets and Cantor.

The problem is that Omnipotence itself is very vauge and is used in so many different ways. Like the Soul, fiction always treats it differently. I saw one thing about Freiza being called Omnipotent on multiple occassions, but he is of course not Tier 0.

@Zouken

Um.... Suggsverse doesn't even make it past 1-A+. When you filter out the meganipotent stuff, you end up with a possibly High 1-A Suggsverse at best.

https://suggsverse.fandom.com/wiki/Cosmic_Hierarchy

And everything in this Hierarchy are only 1 Floor.

https://suggsverse.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Voyager

"Eve fully and necessarily possesses all abilities, attributes, potentialities, anti-powers, powers and categories of every female character, metacharacter, patacharacter, and catacharacter (even the ones that look feminine) from all of fiction, all of nonfiction, all of transfiction, all of fanfiction, all of metafiction, all of patafiction, all interfiction, all of personal fiction, and all of impersonal fiction -- every form of existence and nonexistence ever mentioned or seen (and above the absolute infinite multiplicity amount never mentioned, seen, or even conceived of yet…) in possibility, uncertainty, and actuality are necessarily and essentially included as well (within and outside of the Suggsverse), for Eve is the reality that defines the Feminine Principle."

It just really feels like Tier 0, or at least a higher High 1-A than even Shinza.

Suggsverse pretty much sums up why I hate tier 1-A or higher, it shows a bad side of fiction by becoming a convoluted mess of meta-fiction nonsense that has the complexity and nuance of a school ground debate on my OC is better than yours!

Don't get me wrong it can work e.g: all the cosmic horror that the CM inspired however this beyond infinite infinity across fiction talk just comes of as contrived at best and a pathetic dick measuring contest at worst.

Sorry if I came off as rude but I felt I had to get it off my chest with all this headache inducing talk about complex infinitely expanding hierarchies that exist above concepts, dimensions, fiction blah blah blah!

Shinza also works, as it is quite simplistic and not so much of a "MY VERSE SO STRONG" and it actually makes sense.

Elder Scrolls and When They Cry also works.

Tier 1-A sometimes does make sense, like the ones mentioned above, which have much to do with the actual lore and cosmology than it does just to have powerful characters. It is when you do it soley to be powerful, like Suggsverse, that it becomes problematic.

Also infinite infinities is supported by mathematics,

Most 1-As I know make sense, Suggsverse shows the toxic side but most of the time it isn't just to have the most powerful verse, it is when you abandon all sense and spew out word vomit, like Suggsverse does, that it becomes problamatic.

>Shinza Banshou's 1-A's are simple

Not trying to be rude and all, but, I am actually wondering if you are being serious with your comment. Because Shinza is the opposite of simple when it comes to it's cosmology

Homestuck kinda parodies Suggsverse 1-As by being purposefully really obtuse and then having the other characters poke fun of it. Then other characters are able to some it up in a way that makes more sense in just a few sentences. Doubly funny seeing as how they aren't really that far into 1-A in the first place.

It is quite straightforward, they exist beyond the Throne, which exists superior to any and all extentions of the Singularity, which is wholly abstract and pretty much textbook 1-A, thus to exist beyond any and all extentions of it would make one High 1-A. It is also stated that having a Taikyoku just 1 greater than another would make you transcend them at a Reality-Fiction transendence level.

Yes they have more complexity in their abilities and nature, though the reasoning behind the High 1-A is quite simple. I guess I should of worded myself a bit better.

The Cosmology is simple, the machanics of each verse are more complex however.

Basically there exists the Multiverse, which is like a Canvas, the Singularity surrounds thie Canvas, existing as the "nothing" beyond where the Laws interact with, though is still inferior to the Throne. Which exists infinitly beyond the already infinite Singularity, and exists in a space that it "outer" to All of Creation, refering to all of the things mentioned before.

Of course its not the most simple of cosmologies, but it isn't as complex as say Elder Scrolls, SMT, DC, or the Nasuverse. Or Suggsverse, but that is just purposely complex and obtuse just for the sake of it.

Back