• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CursedGentleman said:
I wish I could make the pages for Jump Force version of the characters.
I'll be buying it too, so I might help with that if you wish

I mean, if smash can get its own verse

To further on zoroastrianism, Ahriman has insane hax. Absorbtion, soulfuck, abtract existence, Non-existent physiology, Biological Manipulation, etc.

Light will be tier low 2-C because of it possibly, just like the rest of the characters in the game will be when we scale them to the god tier of the game.

Weekly Shonen Jump is At least High 2-A

Because it shows all the manga as if they were part of the same Multiverse (Thanks to the crossover games) that is always expanding because it always get new shows, therefore, making it infinite, no?

I feel like if I were to do this I'd either put really a lotta Creepypastas and obscure, non powerful characters, or random characters from the indie games I play. Creepypastas would be cool, too.

I'd like to do Chelshia from Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls, or the clawed girl from They Bleed Pixels, but not only do I nkt know her name, but she doesn't have too many feats.

Also like I have no idea how to do calculations or even where to start so that's a big hindrance in all of this.

Jackythejack said:
I feel like if I were to do this I'd either put really a lotta Creepypastas and obscure, non powerful characters, or random characters from the indie games I play. Creepypastas would be cool, too.
Yeah same Jack. Had done some obscure none powerful characters but they were deleted. Also what CPs?

Prehistorich said:
Kim Jong Un and all that nonsense of him "controlling weather" and essentially being god being measured
College humor Kim is low 2-C, he was threatening to destroy the fabric of existence with his amazing dancing skills.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Yeah same Jack. Had done some obscure none powerful characters but they were deleted. Also what CPs?
Things like Jeff, Jane and such. Laughing Jack too if he's not on here. Just characters like that.

OH SO the popular characters. Only Slenderman and the rake are on this wiki. Jane wouldn't be allowed due to being fanfic. Jeff has been tossed around, well the idea anyway. Thing is he isn't that good...like 10-A to 9-C. The "Official" Remake he is only 10-A at best.

Popularity or critical acclaim isn't what increases or decreases the status of being allowed profiles on the wiki. It's characters who come from a verse with an actual story and/or come from a notable or published work are allowed. Fanmade who exist solely for meme purposes and fanfiction characters based on other characters aren't allowed.

Didn't they make a movie about the invisible Dragon or something?

And webcomics and internet series are allowed, as far as I know.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Popularity or critical acclaim isn't what increases or decreases the status of being allowed profiles on the wiki. It's characters who come from a verse with an actual story and/or come from a notable or published work are allowed. Fanmade who exist solely for meme purposes and fanfiction characters based on other characters aren't allowed.
But creepypasta characters aren't memes (Except Zalgo), and are about as credible as web comics and the like. Sticking to one story instead of using fanfic written about them. We don't include fanfics for sonic or marvel, so why would people assume that for Creepypastas? Also they aren't a connected universe, no CPs canonical crossover EVER! That is fan fiction. The only characters who ever appear together are The Rake and the Slenderman and that is only in ARGs. Also less qualified characters have been added, like Loch Ness Monster (Myth), Jersey Devil (Myth), Death (Folklore), Tailypo, Santa Claus (Myth), SCP Foundatio, Chuck Norris (Fact Book), and others. Unlike creepypasta the examples above DO NOT have a single story or confirmed literary writing. For example, I will go with a semi-obscure entity called NoEnd House. Though other people have written fanfic about it, the author only wrote three parts. They follow a canon story. Santa has multiple stories, Tales, interpretations and the like. Local "fanfic" that became legend. An example of a CP that couldnt be added is Dog Scape (Due to being written by multiple different writers). Creepypasta Slenderman is a definite NO. Many of the very "popular" CPs can easily be traced to the original story, usually on Creepypasta wiki. Just seems like having a solid singular canon does really matter anyway. But as said before creepypasta follow a singular story. For example, a creepypasta group that wouldn't be added is The Holders due to inconsistency much like SCPs. Smile Dog has a singular canon story, so does B.O.B., The Puppetmaster's Regime, The Egg, etc.

He was supposed to delete a lot of stuff, but still doesn't really matter due to Creepypastas have single stories, for example the Imps from string theory.

Great Teacher Onizuka

Pretty sure that the dude is 9-B (Able to make holes in walls twice and survived being shot multiple times) but idk about his speed

Chinese Light Novels

(Coiling Dragon) Linley - 2-B (Hacks)

(Emperors Domination) Li Qiye - 2-B (Hacks)

(Invincible) Huang Xiaolong - 7-A/6-C (Hacks)

(I Shall Seal The Heavens) Meng Hao - 3-C/3-A (Hacks)

(Skyfire Avenue) Lan Jue - 5-B/5-A/4-C

(Stellar Transformations) Qin Yu - 2-B (Hacks)

Korean Light Novels

(Dungeon Hunter) Randalph Brigsiel - 6-B

(I'm Sorry For Being Born In This World) Jin - 7-B

(Invisible Dragon) Invisible Dragon - 6-A/3-B/2-C/2-B

(Praise the Orc!) Crockta - 7-B/3-A

(Seoul Station's Necromancer) Kang Woojin - 7-B

(Sovereign of Judgement) Choi Hyuk - 4-C/4-B (Hacks)

We should probably make a part two to this thread, it's getting to long (and about to hit the cut off point).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back