• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 4)

I was thinking on making Snaily Snail from the flash game Snailiad. Good memories... I even have a WIP profile in the works.

Hmm... How about this guy?

The greatest Thief in the world of anime.
The Greatest Thief in the world of Anime.

The series is called "Lupin lll", Lupin, World class thief with the title "the smartest thief/man in the world." He has allies with him like Daisuke Jigen the guy wearing a hat goat gotee but a lad with a godly aim, And Goemon Ishikawa the great Samurai before Samurai Jack. They particapate in grand theiving adventures and then some. Quite the underrated series in these parts being in their 50th something anniversery and had some influence in the western auidiances at one point.

For those interested in the verse, Here's a thread:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4080688#9

I wish we can add The Angry Video Game Nerd..

I mean, he's become his own thing, he has his own movie, his own licensed game (and a sequel)

So why not? However i think he and Nostalgia Critic was on here before, but got deleted later on.

CBslayeR said:
Fanboy and Chum Chum profiles would be great. Boog can create a mushroom cloud larger than a gas station and I remember fanboy launching somebody into a star and it blew up from it.
Man now I can't be the only who found the show a bit annoying but yeah they have superhuman sequences of events.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
CBslayeR said:
Fanboy and Chum Chum profiles would be great. Boog can create a mushroom cloud larger than a gas station and I remember fanboy launching somebody into a star and it blew up from it.
Man now I can't be the only who found the show a bit annoying but yeah they have superhuman sequences of events.
I even heard they survived a explosion that destroyed a planet (weren't even fazed) and can keep up with Man-Arctica, who can fly interplanetary distances in seconds. Chum-Chum even grew bigger than the Earth one time.

Though JJSliderma said that sun/star feat was just part of an imagination sequence the duo were having.

Those could be seperate keys or profiles even still, speaking of profiles Gon with On should get a key or profile.

Im intending to make the Player from Stick Fight: The Game. They have really good weapons and skill.

Back