• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to make reliable profiles for the main characters/the guardians of WITCH (comics and cartoon) but I don't think I know enough about them to do so (I didn't read every volume), not to mention their Tier (at least in the comics, the cartoon is a bit more clear) seems somewhat.. Unquantifiable?

Deadmemeguy said:
MatPat would be cool
I'm in the same boat as him. Unlike most youtubers, where their stuff usually comes from fan created stuff or just tossing them the feats, arsenal, and abilities of whatever characters from games they play, Matpat actually gives himself everything he needs for a profile

Honestly, if I was ever allowed to create a profile for Matpat, I could be done in 10 minutes. I already have a Death Battle bio listing every feat, tool, weapon, ability, and weakness he has.

My CalebCity profile is similar, his abilities don't come from games but things he does for his skits, which are implied to be what he can actually do.

Robot972 said:
Deadmemeguy said:
MatPat would be cool
I'm in the same boat as him. Unlike most youtubers, where their stuff usually comes from fan created stuff or just tossing them the feats, arsenal, and abilities of whatever characters from games they play, Matpat actually gives himself everything he needs for a profile

Honestly, if I was ever allowed to create a profile for Matpat, I could be done in 10 minutes. I already have a Death Battle bio listing every feat, tool, weapon, ability, and weakness he has.
I would be intrested in seeing that bio. Sounds amazing lol

Because of the policy on youtubers on Vs-Battles, I ended up giving some of the stuff to Joke-Battles, but there was a LOT of stuff I didn't give to them.

You may ask Soldier Blue

Um, do you know the answer to that by any chance? I haven't received a message from him yet.

Because I looked back at the deletion thread, and apparently the character was ...Ness or The Gentle pull (which i can understand Gentle Pull, but definitely not Ness, but even still I find this reason iffy)

Wrath King aka Cthulhu from Ourai no Gahkthu's fandisc sequel.

Hilde Rome d'Arc from the current untranslated Hikari no Valushia vn of Steampunk.

Oh and Althotas Thoth Hermes of the Steampunk series.

Basically just Steampunk for me lol ^^;

Honestly I wish I could make a profile for Dora the Explorer. She can harm Swiper, who fell down a mountain and got up as if nothing happened. Shouldn't be farfetched that she's physically superior to him as well. Also, Dora's backpack can give her any item imaginable, and she has a Nigh-Omnipresent map to boot

If that's the case, I'll give it a shot. After all, we have LazyTown profiles. Hopefully this wont end up like the Barney incident

You may use the Dora profile I have as a base and put it in a blog so you can edit it as needed, especially considering I don´t support Dora that much as I´ve already forgotten most of that stuff.

I don't support Dora either, but the haxes she has are very interesting. A bloodlusted Dora would make a pretty dangerous fighter if you ask me

Insecurity97 said:
I don't support Dora either, but the haxes she has are very interesting. A bloodlusted Dora would make a pretty dangerous fighter if you ask me
It would be funny if she actually got something like Plot or Fate manip via 4th wall breaking

DaBigP said:
Um, do you know the answer to that by any chance? I haven't received a message from him yet.
I think it was about it simply not qualifying for a character to begin with, almost entirely made of composite headcanon in a way or something like that.

Her plot manip seems legit, since that blue cursor always follows her commands, no matter what the audience tells her to do

I just hope we don't get the Barney treatment because "kid shows are not allowed to have hax smh."

But oh well, bloodlusted Dora is a force not to be messed with and a funny idea at that. I do hope it gets through. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back