• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellbeast1 said:
Not bad but it could do with some more justification and bolding (Not a bad job th0)

I'd also love to make a profile for Darkness (Tim Curry's character in Legend) but the problem is I don't recall him having particularly remarkable feats and is relatively unknown.
Well Queen Bavmorda got deleted without warning, despite the fact that I've seen pages of less quality that are still on the site after years.

Bobsican said:
Did we ever got a discussion about Proyect X Zone being canon or not? It could just fall as a separate key if it´s canon "enought".
This seems to have potential, if any.

You can still put it in your sandbox or something. Only reason they're not allowed is because the games not done yet.

It be nice to work on the profile over time until it gets a final release.

May not have time to do so as the original live action series is a bit abstract given the setting. The Trigger anime one is much easier to analyse.

Now the Zombie Land Saga verse is basically complete. And I have made a discussion thread to call on more people to help in making the Gridman verse and characters.

I have a character from a visual novel kinda game that I wanna look at and add but I dunno if she has any feats, I've just heard she does . I'd have to take a look.

Barney shouldn't have been forbidden. Like are you really gonna tell me it was the purple dinosaur's fault that everyone became so volatile here?

Merlight said:
Apparently, Barney has a cult following. wtf
prolyy falls under the no religious figures rule o_0
Cult following? Cal only complained about him being in the site and didn´t want to see any scans as he doesn´t want to torture himself with Barney.

Then after the Barney Vs. Goku controversy (in which Barney stomped via thought-based transmutation), Matt went ahead and nuked the profile and even the verse page.

Now I´m waiting for Crabwhale to finish watching the entire series, but I´m starting to feel it´s more like an excuse to drag Barney for even later.

The profile is nearly finished (to not say actually finished) and has been holded back for 3 months and counting because of this.

I feel like a lot of it came from people not wanting Barney's feats to be legitimate because lol imagination, but I digress. It should be allowed, it's fiction like most stuff here and has feats.

I have a strong feeling Barney was denied was because of his past in the site, apparently he was the one that started the rule of no "joke" characters, which got removed thanks to my thread as it was concluded to be too subjetive to qualify as an actual rule.

Also, no, Barney wasn´t banned, at least in a formal way, but more like Matt making sure he isn´t here for some sort of hate or something to him. I mean, the way he spoke to Barney as, and even Ant called his series "stupid"

Bobsican said:
Also, no, Barney wasn´t banned, at least in a formal way, but more liek Matt making sure he isn´t here for some sort of hate or something to him.
Rn we're waiting for Crab to watch the series to try and back you up

He's kinda...............not been doing great mentally, and Barney has at least done something in that regard

Actually, I do have some Club Penguin calcs and stuff around somewhere. If I cared enough, I would make profiles.

Oh well, I´m just that patient, so long Crab is at least eventually getting past the series is enought to me.

Yobo Blue said:
Actually, I do have some Club Penguin calcs and stuff around somewhere. If I cared enough, I would make profiles.
Can you share the calcs at least?

We wouldn´t even have to make a verse page because, you know, Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back