• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually did bring that argument up before, but all I got was "Because at least LazyTown profiles are well done" or something

Barney only really became a problem because of what the profile actually was, then people couldn't stay calm for 3 threads. If the profile wasn't just copied from JBW things probably would have gone differently, but I think it'd be fine to eventually return once things are fixed.

Speaking of cartoon profiles, I've been meaning to make profiles for Catscratch characters. I'm pretty sure the trio no-sold a fall from space before

Apparently Matt cleary shows some sort of hate to the idea of having him in the site, especially considering some of his arguments are contradicting each other.

I mean, his entire arguments included "Barney is nothing but imagination", which got strongly debunked, and the idea that Barney doens´t come from a "fighting" series and even said that he wouldn´t mind having stuff like Bugs Bunny being deleted, yet actually said this guy was a good profile.

All of this points into that Matt legimately hates the idea of Barney being in the site in a subjetive perspective, which means that he could even be banned from this.

Yobo Blue said:
Not liking Barney isn't grounds for a ban you know
No, what´s grounds for a possible ban is using arguments that weren´t formally accepted to remove a profile, which can fall as vandalism.

At least a warning or something in these lines would be done, IDK.

He got the approval to remove it from others. THe issue wasn't that he didn't like Barney, it was that you just used the version you made for JBW despite already being warned that you're gonna have to have good proof of all that hax that you gave him if you were gonna migrate to the normal site. You can see why people thought barney with conceptual existence should go.

Let's not turn this thread into some argument over Barney.

Glitch Trainer MangleMan25 said:
I'd probably go for Wilfre, I've played all the games he's ever been in and scanned for feats all throughout. He's very well multi-solar in base to multiversal with items.
Really? I've been trying to work on a Drawn to Life Hero and Wilfre page, but I never got anything over Low 7-C (at least in the first game)

Really? I've been trying to work on a Drawn to Life Hero and Wilfre page, but I never got anything over Low 7-C (at least in the first game)

If you pay attention to the background of Space Jungle in Drawn to Life 2, you can notice that space is completely white. Wilfre, with his magic, was able to completely erase multitudes of star systems prior to your arrival in the village. As for multiversal Wilfre, that's him with the Book of Life. With the Book of Life, Wilfre has the same abilities and power as the Creator, who is the literal player outside the universe, completely unaffected by time or space in DTL as well as having dominion over multiple DTL realities, those being the Wii and the DS DTL 2's (DTL 2 has a different plot in both the Wii and DS versions). I made a bunch of respect threads on Wilfre while I was on Google+, so I might look back to see if I can find them.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
I thought he was stomped by Sceptre Wilfre
He has the Book of Life during both fights, and in the past game we see Wilfre is comparable to a weaker incarnation of the Hero than in DTL2, no Book of Life in sight. He was definitely utilizing it to help in the battle, otherwise he'd've been beatable.

Since we may be getting an AVGN profile, I would make an Irate Gamer profile, but at the same time I really don't want to torture myself by watching every single episode of the Irate Gamer

When you worked so hard at making a profile in your sandbox, only finding out it was already made and then you rage for all the time and energy you wasted.

The profile that you wanted to make for VSBW for fun but it was already created by someone else.

Uselessnoob245 said:
When you worked so hard at making a profile in your sandbox, only finding out it was already made and then you rage for all the time and energy you wasted.

The profile that you wanted to make for VSBW for fun but it was already created by someone else.

Indeed my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back