• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sans and Patrick from the Whack The Series get in a fight over who wins between Bill Cipher and Full Powered Asriel.

Speed is equal

That's all. Who wins and why?

Patrick:

Sans:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Sans soul hax. The only thing patrick has that can one-shit him are summons a d those take a few seconds. His 9-B stuff does nothing and while 9-A stuff can wither be tanked or evoided, wheras Sans only needs a few seconds of contact to win.

Summons don't take a few seconds. Not sure where you got that from. Maybe pinhead. But the others are just there. They take no time to summon. like whiskers and Whiskey. Which offers multiple ones attacking. And God doesn't take a few seconds. He would be the fastest if anything.

His Guns are fully capable of killing sans. They completely destroy Wall level+ bodies. Their piercing capabilities are strong enough to damage and kill a 9-A. As he just barely scratches under 9-A. And his guns completely obliterate people of his level.

Sans could not tank 9-A stuff.

There's also his lighting.

Only, they do. With God there was still a bit of heavenly grandeur before he outright attacked. Pets can easily be killed one bone and I haven't seens anything that suggests Pat or his pets can dodge danmaku.

Then Sans can just dodge with teleportation. Or teleport Pat away from him. Or throw him into a wall so he can't shoot.

Lightning which comes from a summons that takes times.

Not to mention, Pat only wins if he starts with something that both one-shots and can't be dodged, which he wouldn't have any reason to think is the case. Most of Pat's victims are physically on par with him and haxless, so he's out of his element here.

God doesn't take that long. He only took so long as a joke with him flipping off the neighbor and the fact patrick wasn't in a fight. But if his in a fight. No reason it would actually take as long as it did. Shooting a bolt or several bolts of lighting would take much time.

As well. No they can't one shot with a single bone. They are just as tough as Patrick. As well. He would have to attack multiple people. Which he hasn't done before. Dolls can teleport as well. As can pinhead. Plus the starting range would put sans at a huge disadvantage.

Sans never teleports to dodge. Not a usable reason. And am his guns are spread shot when using the shotgun, and automatic with the automatic guns.

Lighting doesn't really take that much time. And the moment the summon is activated. Not like sans can stop it really. He doesn't have to just worry about pat at that point. It's summons in general he has to fight.

And he likely if not certainly would. Considering the range he would have, he would open with range weapons and summons. And range weapons and summons are what do it in for Sans. He also would have a little bit to react due to sans having to get into range. He can attack right off the bat. Sans can't

Yeah...Patrick got this shit... Due to being able tokill sans up close, and have his summons kill him from far away

It's a straight up lie to say that Sans can't tank something that is 9-A. He's around 100 megajoules on durability based off the calculation, meaning most attacks from Patrick's summons aren't going to do too much to the skeleton.

Though I will ask you, Butters, how the hell is Sans supposed to close this distance and have it be a good fight when Patrick would literally just be able to summon god.

Unless Sans' range got updated while I was gone this again seems like a range stomp.

Sans can and likely would teleport to get closer into his range. He just doesn't teleport to dodge attacks. Which is all I was saying. Shouldn't say he teleports to dodge an attack when he never utilized that to actually dodge attacks. Just to get around or teleport an opponent. And certain summons can hurt and kill Sans. Pinheads pierce damage and chains rip people's bodies apart. Grudge girl sucks out souls. Dolls guns and knives pierce Damage fairly well.

Jeez, I didn't realize how many summons he has though. And there's still technically another one he has.

except the distance is still kilometers, which is so much higher than Sans' range that even teleporting would take him a good amount of time to get there.

Doesn't Sans have like, some long teleportation skills due to his teleporting from snowdin to other parts of the map? I thought he had like town city wise teleportation

I mean in that casesans kinda just teleports in and immediately dies his strongest attack and considering just about anything is gonna one shot Patrick, Sans wouldn't show difficulty with getting a killing blow.

He doesn't teleport people inside his attacks. Only in the way, and still has time to react to dodge em. He doesn't even teleport people into Danmaku attacks (that I recall). Most of his attacks he teleports Frisk into are just something you have to react fast to, but isn't Danmaku. Which would makes sense considering doing that kind of attack would require far more effort, which he already is teleporting to do the attack. And he still needs to get in range. Which gives Patrick and his help time to react. Like shooting his gun at sans. Plus other teleports Patrick has.

Back