• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sans is the exception. This is why he doesn't have limited durability Negation on his PnA

Also his soul hax has never one-tapped, it just kills very quickly.

Sans' magic attacks only the soul
Oh yeah just saw his profile states he has straight up dura neg, gotcha.

Is it like a poison effect where if the target gets hit they eventually die or does it kill very quickly due to the target getting bombarded with his attacks.

Are the projectiles themselves physical projectiles that attack the soul or are they non physical or incorporeal projectiles?

Is it like a poison effect where if the target gets hit they eventually die or does it kill very quickly due to the target getting bombarded with his attacks.
Yes, It poisons the soul and kills even faster basically
Are the projectiles themselves physical projectiles that attack the soul or are they non physical or incorporeal projectiles?
I think they are physical and attacks the soul, There was a thread that removed his intagibility attacks and invulnerability negation

(00:53-00:55)

Spot can just do this to protect himself from sans attacks

He can also lauch sans attacks right back at him

He does but he will die since he has 1 HP
Sans scales to his magic in durability RN.

But he also doesn't resist his own magic soul hax.

KR is the after effect, Sans' actual attacks hit once per frame they're contacting the soul. You can imagine how badly this shreds a guy who by UT standards only has 20 HP on his soul.

Physical

(00:53-00:55)

Spot can just do this to protect himself from sans attacks

He can also lauch sans attacks right back at him

And has he ever done this to attacks?

Cause just saying, this is starting to look stompy~

I think this is a stomp now, cause this version of the spot is basically immune to physical attacks. In his post collider absorption key there's this black hole in his abdomen and when miles tries attacking him there he goes right through the spot, and this key of the spot is covered with those black spots. So hes basically immune to physical attacks I think

Also this can be solved by the op if he switches the key from post super collider absorption to pre super collider absorption. because it doesnt change much aside from non combat applicable precog. Also ik I should've asked the question earlier my bad

Really? I thought he did
Sans literally had layered soul hax when UT universally had dura neg soul hax.

He is kind of above the norm.
I think this is a stomp now, cause this version of the spot is basically immune to physical attacks. In his post collider absorption key there's this black hole in his abdomen and when miles tries attacking him there he goes right through the spot, and this key of the spot is covered with those black spots. So hes basically immune to physical attacks I think
sigh you know my problem.

Post multiple collider key is also on the verge of being a stomp yeah, the spot still has all of his portal nonsense its just that hes not completely immune to physical attacks.
Would his key before that be more fair? Or is that a stomp for Sans?
It'd be a stomp for sans

Isn't the first one what's shown in the gifs near the start of the thread?
Nah thats the second one. Theres three versions of the spot. The first is the one that got dogwalked by miles, he didnt even have reliable TP and the dark matter stuff, The second one is the one in the gifs that completely whacked miles and can redirect attacks using dark matter. The third one is basically the same as the second but immune to physical attacks

Also I'm just gonna throw this out there, why doesn't spot have 3 stat keys? Cause clearly he has 3 well-defined phases of power...

But then again I think his whole profile should be overhauled so...

Also I'm just gonna throw this out there, why doesn't spot have 3 stat keys? Cause clearly he has 3 well-defined phases of power...

His stats dont really increase, he just gains new powers and gets more skilled at them. His AP, Dura and speed dont increase I think, at least not by a drastic amount

It should be reworked indeed, I think the profiles needs more explanations for his abilities too
Yeah probably best to have this closed, its a stomp no matter which keys we use
Should we call the OP then?

Yeah probably best to have this closed, its a stomp no matter which keys we use
Amazing how that with a chill UT fan who doesn't suck Sans' skeleton [REDACTED] the thread moves fairly smoothly lol
His stats dont really increase, he just gains new powers and gets more skilled at them. His AP, Dura and speed dont increase I think, at least not by a drastic amount
"higher by absorbing dark matter (Grew more powerful with each absorption)"

I despise this profile man...

I think calling a staff would be better. Though I think regular members cant ping staff, so you'd have to send this to a request thread or smth
I'm still kinda new on this since i just joined yesterday so i still don't know everything sorry lol

Tbh Ion remember the spot getting an amp to physicals just more abilities, could be a statement saying hes stronger though. The reason why he doesnt have three stat keys is probably cause theres no calcs or feats to scale him higher so its just higher by an unknown amount

By the way, UT fans here are really that toxic? What has been happening here before i got here?
The threads can and have turned toxic on occasion, but generally they're just really stubborn and persistent. Sometimes about things that are wrong, which is why I've started occasionally turning up to UT threads especially those involving Sans despite having 0 interest in debating the verse.

The threads can and have turned toxic on occasion, but generally they're just really stubborn and persistent. Sometimes about things that are wrong, which is why I've started occasionally turning up to UT threads especially those involving Sans despite having 0 interest in debating the verse.
Oh, That's really bad

Well i had fun having my first debate here in this thread, i tried the others threads but the people there were offline so i couldn't do it

Goddamn I missed a lot. 💀

Also feels like this is already been declared a Stomp match but wouldn’t sans still be able to hurt the spot by slamming him into the ground with tk?

Goddamn I missed a lot. 💀

Also feels like this is already been declared a Stomp match but wouldn’t sans still be able to hurt the spot by slamming him into the ground with tk?
That's LITERALLY the second-to-last thing he does in his fight lol

That's LITERALLY the second-to-last thing he does in his fight lol
Well no he does technically do it other parts of the fight and sans is smart so if he realizes that nothing is working in the spot he would probably start trying his tk at one point no? If not I could bloodlust sans and that might make this fight possible?

Well no he does technically do it other parts of the fight and sans is smart so if he realizes that nothing is working in the spot he would probably start trying his tk at one point no? If not I could bloodlust sans and that might make this fight possible?
He never does damage in other parts of the fight with TK.

And Bloodlusted Sans wouldn't open with that lol

Isn’t bloodlust meaning that they do stuff they normally wouldn’t do?
Bloodlusted means they'll do anything to win and Basically start with their most lethal options

Lo and behold, Sans' Telekinesis is the literal last thing he does that deals damage and it deals the lowest damage per anything else he does lol

Back