• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Pre-Multiple Collider energy absorption Spot is used
Battle takes place in the Judgment Hall
Speed equalized
SBA for everything else

ArtStation - The Spot Fanart
▷ Guía Definitiva para Derrotar a Sans en Undertale | Korosenai

Patrick Star:

Not a single victory: (
Razor, XxZetsuxX)

Incon:

Last edited:
The interesting thing here is that Sans has better reaction and attack speed so depending on how seriously The Spot takes this at first then Sans could potentially just ignore his portal spam entirely.

I'm leaning towards Sans here because, As the person above me said, Sans has higher reaction speed.

1 - Has better haxes like soulhax, telekenesis and gravity manip that may be able to stop Spot from entering the portals

2 - Can use gaster blasters which are faster than both of them

3 - Stop time to suprise attack him

4 - His first attack may be too much for Spot to handle

5 - High tier Danmaku which i think Spot won't be able to do much (Mabye depending on how his precognition works)

6 - Can teleport to evade if anything goes wrong

7 - Karma

8 - I see Sans with more battle experience than Spot

Also how does his Law manip work again? Correct me if i'm wrong about anything please.

Has better haxes like soulhax, telekenesis and gravity manip that may be able to stop Spot from entering the portals
Spot doesn't actually need his portals to teleport in this key
Stop time to suprise attack him
He only ever used time stop to set up attacks which could catch him off guard but as far as im aware he can't attack him in timestop
His first attack may be too much for Spot to handle
Doubt it based on how versitile this version of spot is
High tier Danmaku which i think Spot won't be able to do much (Mabye depending on how his precognition works)
his precog isnt helpful here but i think since hes pretty much intangable here he can much more easily survive sans' barrages
I see Sans with more battle experience than Spot
True but Spot is pretty good at combat too.
Also how does his Law manip work again? Correct me if i'm wrong about anything please.
I don't really know but based on its description on his profile it doesn't seem very helpful here

Also based on how skilled and aggressive the spot is in this key he could potentially just totally overwhelm sans and do him like miles in this scene.
spiderverse-spot.gif

Also based on how skilled and aggressive the spot is in this key he could potentially just totally overwhelm sans and do him like miles in this scene.
I think Sans with his Instinctive action plus higher speed reaction will help him with that, If anything goes wrong he can also teleport

Also can Spot cover his whole body with Dark matter (I think that's what he uses) to reflect the attacks?

I think Sans with his Instinctive action plus higher speed reaction will help him with that, If anything goes wrong he can also teleport

Also can Spot cover his whole body with Dark matter (I think that's what he uses) to reflect the attacks?
Yeah just like in his other keys except here its all over his body. Although it probably only reflects physical attacks and not soul based attacks like what sans uses

He only ever used time stop to set up attacks which could catch him off guard but as far as im aware he can't attack him in timestop
Yeah, Thats exactly what i meant lol, I don't think Spot has enough time to react to something so sudden
Doubt it based on how versitile this version of spot is
I agree with you on this part
his precog isnt helpful here but i think since hes pretty much intangable here he can much more easily survive sans' barrages
His whole body is intangible?
True but Spot is pretty good at combat too.
Yeah
I don't really know but based on its description on his profile it doesn't seem very helpful here
I see

Y'know now that im thinking about it The Spot is able to blitz and overwhelm spider-man who obviously has precog so spot might actually be more able to overwhelm sans than i originally thought especially with the fact that he would easily be able to outlast him in terms of stamina and considering how skilled he is with his abilities at this point (So he could just spam portal attacks). Also he can fly so idk if sans would be able to deal with that as easily. Or i guess it's possible he could just BFR sans to a different universe.

I'm not going to count my vote yet I just wanted to put my thoughts here and see what anyone else thinks

Y'know now that im thinking about it The Spot is able to blitz and overwhelm spider-man who obviously has precog so spot might actually be more able to overwhelm sans than i originally thought
Will that be enough to overwhelm someone who has higher reaction speed and instinctive action though?
especially with the fact that he would easily be able to outlast him in terms of stamina
I agree with this one, But Sans will know soon that he can't play around and will go for the kill once he understand how Spot works with his Genius intelligence
and considering how skilled he is with his abilities at this point (So he could just spam portal attacks).
Sans might be capable of dodging as i said above
Also he can fly so idk if sans would be able to deal with that as easily.
That will be a problem for Sans, But that won't be that much of a problem considering they are fighting in a closed space like judgement hall
Or i guess it's possible he could just BFR sans to a different universe.
This however will a very big problem for Sans, But like i said instinctive action, higher reaction speed and teleportation might just do the trick (Unless his BFR portals are instantaneous)

Will that be enough to overwhelm someone who has higher reaction speed and instinctive action though?
Probably since spider-sense straight up tells you when danger is near
That will be a problem for Sans, But that won't be that much of a problem considering they are fighting in a closed space like judgement hall
Yeah also i suppose sans could always just tk him and negate the usefulness of him flying
This however will a very big problem for Sans, But like i said instinctive action, higher reaction speed and teleportation might just do the trick (Unless his BFR portals are instantaneous)
They are instantaneous so he could just make a portal appear right below where sans is standing. But from how he acts in the movie this wouldn't be how he starts the fight so maybe as a last resort if hes heavily injured or something but since sans has dura negation he'd have less opportunity to do this.

Yeah I'm voting the spot here, if he can just easily overwhelm miles who has way better senses than sans and is already more skilled than most spidermen despite them having more experience than him, I don't see how sans can just dodge every one of his attacks.

I think spot landing a hit is more likely due to his teleportation, also san's instinctive reaction isnt even all that because he's faster than chara anyways.
I agree with this one, But Sans will know soon that he can't play around and will go for the kill once he understand how Spot works with his Genius intelligence
Unless I'm missing some regen hax on san's profile the spot atomizes him by breathing, so there's no window for sans to see how big of a threat the spot is until he just dies.

Yeah I'm voting the spot here, if he can just easily overwhelm miles who has way better senses than sans and is already more skilled than most spidermen despite them having more experience than him, I don't see how sans can just dodge every one of his attacks.

I think spot landing a hit is more likely due to his teleportation, also san's instinctive reaction isnt even all that because he's faster than chara anyways.

Unless I'm missing some regen hax on san's profile the spot atomizes him by breathing, so there's no window for sans to see how big of a threat the spot is until he just dies.
Uh... Sans isn't faster then Genocide frisk in terms of physical speed. He's better in reactions. But he was also sodding asleep when he dodged the attack so speed never played a factor in the first place. He can literally dodge attacks from comparable opponents in his sleep.

Speaking of Instinctive Action, from what I'm getting from the profiles of Spot and Miles, Spot wasn't exactly always dominating Miles so... it's an iffy position.

Uh... Sans isn't faster then Genocide frisk in terms of physical speed. He's better in reactions. But he was also sodding asleep when he dodged the attack so speed never played a factor in the first place. He can literally dodge attacks from comparable opponents in his sleep.

Speaking of Instinctive Action, from what I'm getting from the profiles of Spot and Miles, Spot wasn't exactly always dominating Miles so... it's an iffy position.
Who's frisk? I was talking about chara cause san's instinctive reaction justification is due to him dodging chara in his sleep, and in his speed section it notes that he's faster than them physically "Hypersonic+ (Able to consistently tag a Chara at LV 19 during the Genocide Route. Most of his attacks are faster than Chara even with their speed being maxed to x2 through consuming Sea Teas)" And even if his instinctive reaction is that good + faster reactions I'd still say overwhelming miles with precog, enhanced senses and better skill than most spider people is more impressive

That was a weaker spot, when he had just gotten his powers and didnt even know how to use them properly.
This is the version of the spot being used here.

Edit: The spot in the gif above is actually not the one in use here, that spot is way inferior than the spot being used here. Since the spot in the gif is Pre Earth- 50101 Super Collider

Who's frisk? I was talking about chara cause san's instinctive reaction justification is due to him dodging chara in his sleep, and in his speed section it notes that he's faster than them physically "Hypersonic+ (Able to consistently tag a Chara at LV 19 during the Genocide Route. Most of his attacks are faster than Chara even with their speed being maxed to x2 through consuming Sea Teas)" And even if his instinctive reaction is that good + faster reactions I'd still say overwhelming miles with precog, enhanced senses and better skill than most spider people is more impressive

That was a weaker spot, when he had just gotten his powers and didnt even know how to use them properly.

This is the version of the spot being used here.
Yeah, his ATTACKS. Not his physical speed.

So overwhelming one guy when you are his superior in every sodding stat is more impressive then dodging an attack from a comparable opponent in your sleep?

And all of this, when Sans can move his hand literally twice and win immediately. Or think and teleport spot.

Yeah, his ATTACKS. Not his physical speed.

So overwhelming one guy when you are his superior in every sodding stat is more impressive then dodging an attack from a comparable opponent in your sleep?

And all of this, when Sans can move his hand literally twice and win immediately. Or think and teleport spot.
Is his attack speed higher than his physical speed? I feel like that should be noted like how his reactions are.

The spot isnt superior than miles in speed, his profile says he's just comparable to him. Its due to his ability and how good he is at using it that he's able to overwhelm someone who has way more impressive senses than sans and is also more skilled than most spider people who themselves are geniuses and can use their abilities very effectively.

The spot's wincons are also instantaneous, also what would teleporting the spot do? He can also teleport with multiversal range. From what I heard sans first move is overwhelming opponents with projectiles which wouldnt work since spot would just appear right in front of him due to TP and everything he does can atomize sans. Or if sans is just dodging all of his attacks (Which I dont think he can do in the slightest) he can also just think and teleport sans to a different dimension and win via BFR.

Is his attack speed higher than his physical speed? I feel like that should be noted like how his reactions are.

The spot isnt superior than miles in speed, his profile says he's just comparable to him. Its due to his ability and how good he is at using it that he's able to overwhelm someone who has way more impressive senses than sans and is also more skilled than most spider people who themselves are geniuses and can use their abilities very effectively.

The spot's wincons are also instantaneous, also what would teleporting the spot do? He can also teleport with multiversal range. From what I heard sans first move is overwhelming opponents with projectiles which wouldnt work since spot would just appear right in front of him due to TP and everything he does can atomize sans. Or if sans is just dodging all of his attacks (Which I dont think he can do in the slightest) he can also just think and teleport sans to a different dimension and win via BFR.
No reason it shouldn't be since Sans isn't exactly dodging faster then the attacks move, he's just... dodging way before they land. Oh. That's right.

Considering the gif, no, that isn't being comparable to Miles in speed, but hey, considering Miles' profile has him screwing over Spot they must be comparable right?

sigh these profiles are ass. Case and point, Spot's BFR not having a justification! I don't how it works! For all I know Spot collects ten Haunted dolls, makes bunch of symbols and shit on the floor with chalk and blood, and performs a voodoo ritual to send the opponent to the world of the dead!

I could continue debating this for real to reach an actual conclusion, but I already know the more I do debate this, the more I'm going to see holes in how these profiles are structured in scaling, intelligence/skill, and PnA. Normally it takes longer then this for me to go "waitaminute what?" When looking at profiles.

No reason it shouldn't be since Sans isn't exactly dodging faster then the attacks move, he's just... dodging way before they land. Oh. That's right.

Considering the gif, no, that isn't being comparable to Miles in speed, but hey, considering Miles' profile has him screwing over Spot they must be comparable right?

sigh these profiles are ass. Case and point, Spot's BFR not having a justification! I don't how it works! For all I know Spot collects ten Haunted dolls, makes bunch of symbols and shit on the floor with chalk and blood, and performs a voodoo ritual to send the opponent to the world of the dead!

I could continue debating this for real to reach an actual conclusion, but I already know the more I do debate this, the more I'm going to see holes in how these profiles are structured in scaling, intelligence/skill, and PnA. Normally it takes longer then this for me to go "waitaminute what?" When looking at profiles.
Thats not proof that his physical speed is slower than his attack speed.

Teleportation overwhelms speed and senses, this isnt uncommon. Especially when the guy that has TP is a master at it.

No offense but it should be obvious reading his profile, he can create portals to different dimensions so if he creates a portal and forces someone to go through it they get BFR'd to another dimension.

What's the problem with the profiles? Miles is way superior to the spot that just got his powers, then the spot learns how to use them and whacks on miles. The only difference between the spot that miles effortlessly dealt with and the spot in the gif is that the spot had adjusted to his powers.

Thats not proof that his physical speed is slower than his attack speed.

Teleportation overwhelms speed and senses, this isnt uncommon. Especially when the guy that has TP is a master at it.

No offense but it should be obvious reading his profile, he can create portals to different dimensions so if he creates a portal and forces someone to go through it they get BFR'd to another dimension.

What's the problem with the profiles? Miles is way superior to the spot that just got his powers, then the spot learns how to use them and whacks on miles. The only difference between the spot that miles effortlessly dealt with and the spot in the gif is that the spot had adjusted to his powers.
If his attack speed is outspeeding Genocide Frisk but he isn't do so physically that's faster attack speed.

Like Sans thinking and Spot instantly being where he wants!

"Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel (Can create portals of varying sizes and portals that can travel between universes), Absorption (Needs to absorb dark matter to maintain the ability to open portals), BFR"
how do I know its not a byproduct of his Absorption? There is no "it should be obvious" when it comes to profiles, especially since Spot's profile already lists portals and Dimensional Travel as one thing, and seperates the BFR. This is not how good and clear profile structuring works.

And, pray tell, where is this on Miles' profile? It's not there. There is no mention of anything regarding Spot being at any state or any time when Miles dogged him. Profiles should be clear and concise to the point where someone who doesn't even know what the flying **** a "Spider-Man" even is can understand that Spot started out being fodder to Miles in skill, but ended up being his superior through extremely effective uses of powers. For all anybody reading Spot's profile knows WITHOUT having seen the movie or clips of it, he is an unskilled moron in combat who learned to use his powers effectively for getting around.

That is why I say these profiles are ass, from both an indexing and versus standpoint, you don't get the information you need from them, "watch the movie" or "play the game" or "read the comic/manga/book/Light Novel" is not how it should go, the relevant information should simply be on the profile outright, Orgrim Doomhammer's profile is a good example, "he is a good fighter" is basically said twice in the PnA but the intelligence section dives into that. It also tells you who he's fought and who he scales to in AP and gives skill feats.

Is Orgrim's profile perfect in those regards? No! I could've explained things better or given more context, but I didn't think of that at the time and I don't know how to add that extra content now, so I'm fine with filling in gaps for people, but they get the bits they need to know XYZ.

If his attack speed is outspeeding Genocide Frisk but he isn't do so physically that's faster attack speed.

Like Sans thinking and Spot instantly being where he wants!

how do I know its not a byproduct of his Absorption? There is no "it should be obvious" when it comes to profiles, especially since Spot's profile already lists portals and Dimensional Travel as one thing, and seperates the BFR. This is not how good and clear profile structuring works.

And, pray tell, where is this on Miles' profile? It's not there. There is no mention of anything regarding Spot being at any state or any time when Miles dogged him. Profiles should be clear and concise to the point where someone who doesn't even know what the flying ***** a "Spider-Man" even is can understand that Spot started out being fodder to Miles in skill, but ended up being his superior through extremely effective uses of powers. For all anybody reading Spot's profile knows WITHOUT having seen the movie or clips of it, he is an unskilled moron in combat who learned to use his powers effectively for getting around.

That is why I say these profiles are ass, from both an indexing and versus standpoint, you don't get the information you need from them, "watch the movie" or "play the game" or "read the comic/manga/book/Light Novel" is not how it should go, the relevant information should simply be on the profile outright, Orgrim Doomhammer's profile is a good example, "he is a good fighter" is basically said twice in the PnA but the intelligence section dives into that. It also tells you who he's fought and who he scales to in AP and gives skill feats.

Is Orgrim's profile perfect in those regards? No! I could've explained things better or given more context, but I didn't think of that at the time and I don't know how to add that extra content now, so I'm fine with filling in gaps for people, but they get the bits they need to know XYZ.
Thats not in his profile, can you send a clip?

Spot's TP is also instant, so idk why sans being able to teleport him is such a big deal. Especially since 1, hes probably more skilled at it and 2 He can teleport himself to another universe then teleport back to the original one where sans is but on a different place than before which he has done before and would completely null san's TPing him since he lacks the range to do so until spot TPs back.

That's fine if you think the profiles are bad now that I think about it, I do agree to an extent. But I don't think its necessarily a big deal that makes spot's profile unreadable or unreliable. But I'll concede the profiles are missing things, to be fair so does san's but thats not really relevant to the fight here.

Thats not in his profile, can you send a clip?

Spot's TP is also instant, so idk why sans being able to teleport him is such a big deal. Especially since 1, hes probably more skilled at it and 2 He can teleport himself to another universe then teleport back to the original one where sans is but on a different place than before which he has done before and would completely null san's TPing him since he lacks the range to do so until spot TPs back.

That's fine if you think the profiles are bad now that I think about it, I do agree to an extent. But I don't think its necessarily a big deal that makes spot's profile unreadable or unreliable. But I'll concede the profiles are missing things, to be fair so does san's but thats not really relevant to the fight here.
I'm pretty sure Sans starts dodging frame 1 compared to Frisk's attack lol, but you'd have to check to be 100% sure

There's at attack at 1:18 I think

And how often has he do this in-character? The surprised of being forced down and then being hit with painful duraneg could also kill spot, I should note

Probably easier to make these profiles good then making a notable WoW profile, it's like 3-4 hours of good movie and the verse can be done the good way

Funny thing is I rarely actually debate Undertale in versus threads, when I am in one usually I'm the guy calling the more... dedicated UT folks out on their bullshit

I have seen a video on how Spot's portals work but i am still leaning on Sans in this, Simply because Sans during the fight will know how his Portals work, If Spot tries to BFR him i can see Sans Tp out the portal with his reaction speed

Wait actually I'd like to make a correction

The only difference between the spot that miles effortlessly dealt with and the spot in the gif is that the spot had adjusted to his powers.
After rewatching the spot's scenes turns out this isn't correct. The spot that miles fought the first time was missing abilities that this spot has, which is why miles defeated him so easily. The spot gained powers like a more reliable TP, dark matter etc. that led to him overwhelming miles. I think the point I was trying to get at still stands though, that the spot's abilities and skill allows him to overwhelm opponents with pretty good senses and comparable speed. I apologize I wasn't trying to spread misinformation

I have seen a video on how Spot's portals work but i am still leaning on Sans in this, Simply because Sans during the fight will know how his Portals work, If Spot tries to BFR him i can see Sans Tp out the portal with his reaction speed
To be fair Sans has never used Teleportation on himself in combat, but at the same time the person he fought was a haxless melee that zerged him down with time rewing shenanigans

Wait actually I'd like to make a correction

After rewatching the spot's scenes turns out this isn't correct. The spot that miles fought the first time was missing abilities that this spot has, which is why miles defeated him so easily. The spot gained powers like a more reliable TP, dark matter etc. that led to him overwhelming miles. I think the point I was trying to get at still stands though, that the spot's abilities and skill allows him to overwhelm opponents with pretty good senses and comparable speed. I apologize I wasn't trying to spread misinformation
Bravo! someone who can look at their own shit and go "this ain't right..." that's a rarity!

I'm pretty sure Sans starts dodging frame 1 compared to Frisk's attack lol, but you'd have to check to be 100% sure

There's at attack at 1:18 I think

And how often has he do this in-character? The surprised of being forced down and then being hit with painful duraneg could also kill spot, I should note

Probably easier to make these profiles good then making a notable WoW profile, it's like 3-4 hours of good movie and the verse can be done the good way

Tbh I cant fully understand the scene, though I'll take your word for it. How big is the gap?

BFR? Never, he's never trapped someone to a different dimension permanently but he also hasnt fought someone that gave him trouble post absorbing multiple colliders, and hes not really a kind person nor does he have qualms about his abilities so I'd say he's open to using it. Definitely not an opening move though

Tbh I cant fully understand the scene, though I'll take your word for it. How big is the gap?

BFR? Never, he's never trapped someone to a different dimension permanently but he also hasnt fought someone that gave him trouble post absorbing multiple colliders, and hes not really a kind person nor does he have qualms about his abilities so I'd say he's open to using it. Definitely not an opening move though
From where Frisk and Sans start in relation to eachother? Several Meters or so. But that's at the very start of the fight and they could have easily moved closer or farther.

Gotcha

I don't really see the importance of him learning how spot's portals work, miles also knew how they worked yet couldn't do a thing about it even with precog. The BFR thing is tricky, for one it has caught multiple opponents thats comparable to the spot before so idk if he'll even be able to. Plus wouldnt he be already out of range if his whole body passes through the portal?
From where Frisk and Sans start in relation to eachother? Several Meters or so. But that's at the very start of the fight and they could have easily moved closer or farther.

Gotcha
I think we can just say that its faster by an unknown but not a significant amount for the sake of simplicity

I don't really see the importance of him learning how spot's portals work, miles also knew how they worked yet couldn't do a thing about it even with precog.
The way i see is after Sans knows how his portals work he will start getting more serious because of the danger that might pose to him, But i could be wrong Yeah
The BFR thing is tricky, for one it has caught multiple opponents thats comparable to the spot before so idk if he'll even be able to. Plus wouldnt he be already out of range if his whole body passes through the portal?
That's tricky indeed but would he be instantly out of range? Because i saw Miles going in a portal stream, Wouldn't he be able to do something before the portal closes? Correct me if i am wrong please

The way i see is after Sans knows how his portals work he will start getting more serious because of the danger that might pose to him, But i could be wrong Yeah

That's tricky indeed but would he be instantly out of range? Because i saw Miles going in a portal stream, Wouldn't he be able to do something before the portal closes? Correct me if i am wrong please
I think sans will take the spot seriously if spot just starts zooming around the place yeah. But also the spot could catch him by surprise or immediately overwhelm him. He's a genius like sans as well, he'll probably catch on to san's stuff just as well if not better.

Idk im speaking out my ass rn but it IS a portal that leads to another universe, technically if his body has already passed through that portal he is already in another universe and therefore teleporting to the original battlefield would be out of range for his TP.

I think sans will take the spot seriously if spot just starts zooming around the place yeah. But also the spot could catch him by surprise or immediately overwhelm him. He's a genius like sans as well, he'll probably catch on to san's stuff just as well if not better.
Oh yeah he does have extraordinary genius as well
Idk im speaking out my ass rn but it IS a portal that leads to another universe, technically if his body has already passed through that portal he is already in another universe and therefore teleporting to the original battlefield would be out of range for his TP.
Also, I forgot to ask but he doesn't start with that does he? If not he might be in trouble, because of soul hax even with his portals, I still believe Sans first attack and danmaku will be a problem for him

Yeah just like in his other keys except here its all over his body. Although it probably only reflects physical attacks and not soul based attacks like what sans uses
As far im aware magic attacks targets both the body and the soul

If sans cant land his attacks on spots physical body, then the latter soul will be completely fine

Portal spam would definetely help here

Oh yeah he does have extraordinary genius as well

Also, I forgot to ask but he doesn't start with that does he? If not he might be in trouble, because of soul hax even with his portals, I still believe Sans first attack and danmaku will be a problem for him
Yeah, dont know how smart sans is aside from the profile justification but I'd guess the spot is smarter than him.

Yeah he doesnt start with the BFR. He has no resistance to soul destruction whatsoever so if he gets hit he's dead but I don't think he will due to how good he is at using his ability and the nature of it. BTW does san's himself resist his own attack's soul hacks? since the spot could redirect them without getting hit by the portals. But anyways thats not a starting move either. Also am I blind or does sans not have danmaku in his profile? Not doubting that he actually has them cause I've seen clips but that looks like a massive oversight (assuming I just didnt see it)

Hold on, I checked the source for sans' soul manip and came across this CRT. Maybe I'm misinterpreting this but does this mean that san's wont one tap the spot? Since it says that SOUL attacks dont entirely bypass conventional durability, and even in the monster physiology page it says that the dura neg is limited. Also while checking the monster physiology page I saw danmaku so yeah ignore the last part of my last comment.

Yeah he doesnt start with the BFR. He has no resistance to soul destruction whatsoever so if he gets hit he's dead but I don't think he will due to how good he is at using his ability and the nature of it.
Alright
BTW does san's himself resist his own attack's soul hacks? since the spot could redirect them without getting hit by the portals.
He does but he will die since he has 1 HP
But anyways thats not a starting move either. Also am I blind or does sans not have danmaku in his profile? Not doubting that he actually has them cause I've seen clips but that looks like a massive oversight (assuming I just didnt see it)
He does it's in his monster physiology

Hold on, I checked the source for sans' soul manip and came across this CRT. Maybe I'm misinterpreting this but does this mean that san's wont one tap the spot? Since it says that SOUL attacks dont entirely bypass conventional durability, and even in the monster physiology page it says that the dura neg is limited. Also while checking the monster physiology page I saw danmaku so yeah ignore the last part of my last comment.
Sans is the exception. This is why he doesn't have limited durability Negation on his PnA

Also his soul hax has never one-tapped, it just kills very quickly.
As far im aware magic attacks targets both the body and the soul

If sans cant land his attacks on spots physical body, then the latter soul will be completely fine

Portal spam would definetely help here
Sans' magic attacks only the soul

Back