• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans fights another psycho superhero (0-0-0)

King_Dom470

He/Him
The Rules:
  • Sans has prior knowledge
  • Speed equalized
  • Fight takes place in Mindstorms cabin
  • They start 50 meters away from each other
  • SBA for everything else
The OP Skeleton:
Undertale sans 1080P, 2K, 4K, 5K HD wallpapers free download | Wallpaper  Flare

Mindstorm:
Surely using the help of Mindstorm would have been the easiest way of  beating Homelander? : r/TheBoys

Sans trows him in the ground, and soulhax him.
I don't think his powers gonna do much here, since Sans have prior knowlegement.

Sans trows him in the ground, and soulhax him.
I don't think his powers gonna do much here, since Sans have prior knowlegement.
Sans would need to keep his eyes closed if he’s fighting him though, and that would make it a lot more difficult to hit him. Especially since mindstorm has the home field advantage and could try and hit and run sans just like he did to butcher.

Last edited:
Also since it’s at mindstorms cabin sans would need to worry about his explosives which are all over the place

Ok, they start 50 meters huh?
I not sure what traumatic experience Sans would relieve, but since mindstorm looking at Sans is faster than Sans rising his hand, i think he would have a edge.

Sans would need to close his eyes, and attack without seeing, which he never done before.

I not sure what traumatic experience Sans would relieve
Genocide route maybe? Doesn’t really matter either way since regardless he’s still going to be rendered unconscious.
Ok, they start 50 meters huh?
And this would put them both out of view of each other which means that mindstorms hit and run tactics feel much more likely to work.

Also does sans instant reaction cover non-physical attacks?

Genocide route maybe? Doesn’t really matter either way since regardless he’s still going to be rendered unconscious.
I guess🤷
And this would put them both out of view of each other which means that mindstorms hit and run tactics feel much more likely to work.
Sans can telerport and time stop, so not really.
Also does sans instant reaction cover non-physical attacks?
Instinctive reaction? No, It does not.

Minor nitpick but he only uses it in the latter half of the fight.
Either way the fight pretty much ends if mindstorm gets the jump on sans or sans reacting quickly enough to soul Hax him so time stop probably isn’t going to be viable anyway.

Back