• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Webcomic Chapters 119 and 120

Just wanna discuss the chapters. I wouldn't do something like this in most cases, but these two chapters were pretty big. Some people are talking about it in Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Threat v13 but I wanted to make a new thread for it, even if this ends up being incredibly small or closed for whatever reason.

The things I want to discuss the most were the huge implications that the OPM version of Earth is our Earth but taking place in the future, the Cruel Dragon (I want to discuss what disaster level it was but I think the obvious answer is probably Dragon), Amai Mask's real name, Amai Mask's backtory, Amai Mask's current situation, his ideals, how Saitama reacted to it all, and of course the Clown Monster and what relevance it may have, there are also a few other noteworthy things.

Oh. I just realized that if Amai Mask actually does turn into a monster, he's almost certainly getting a new key. Since current Amai Mask is already comparable to S class and could probably take out Dragon level threats, who knows how strong he'd get from a monsterfication. Even Choze, who's barely above fodder level in the OPM verse, probably on the level of a high tier B class or really low tier A class hero became a fairly powerful Demon level monster, who Gouketsu complimented as basically not being complete fodder after monsterfication.

I think you misunderstood his background story, he is already a monster since the beginning of OPM story. The process of monsterification happened in the past when he was a B-class hero

It also proves Genos statement wrong that he can take Dragon out when he got injured and had diffuculty with strong Demon level threat

Back