• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobsican

He/Him
Basically a character which AP is trash (11-C to 7-A) in comparation of a hax they have that´s at least of planet level (Tier 5) or simply considerably higher in comparation of the AP.

Bonus points and a cookie if the hax is tier 3 or above.

Please don´t forget to also mention the link to the profile of the one you are mentioning.

Examples of this include:

Spongebob (because of this)

Giorno Giovarna

Richard Watterso

@Peter:

Because he's only 9-C physically. Functionally speaking, all of his relevant powers are either 8-C or Low 7-B.

SCP-1440 was chosen as the strongest Low 7-C because of his 1-B hax though. So I'm pretty sure Magnus counts as a 9-C in this case.

Keishirou Kyougetsu, Soujirou Mibu, Shiori Kujou and Habaki Sakagami

All of them are gonna get 1-A powernull resistance and maybe time stop too

Keishirou absorb with Tenma is 1-A hax since it can affect them

Soujirou with Distortion is 1-A hax too if i'm not wrong.

While Shiori doesn't have 1-A hax, her ability to stay and drag out of fights cause lol "infinite possibilities" is good. (To the point she trolled Tenma Akuro)

Habaki Low-Godly comes from his Distortion, with said Distortion belonging to a 1-A

OvO

@Peter: Eh, it's different. The Old Man has 1-B AP with one item IIRC. Magnus is 8-C/Low 7-B with almost all of his magic.

Though even if he were in the running for 9-C, that would mean this guy is in the running for that tier as well. And he's never winning against him.

I can think of some.

Here's one: Monster Carrot. He's at tier 10B, but his Magic Touch is one of the most broken abilities in Dragonball. If he and Zen'o were to meet, he could beat him by acting all nice and offering him a friendly handshake (assuming that Zen'o would be willing to shake hands with him and wouldn't suspect anything).

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Eh, it's different. The Old Man has 1-B AP with one item IIRC. Magnus is 8-C/Low 7-B with almost all of his magic.

Though even if he were in the running for 9-C, that would mean this guy is in the running for that tier. And he's never winning against him.
...I feel like a lot of op 9-Cs were missed in the strongest thread.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
I can think of some.
Here's one: Monster Carrot. He's at tier 10B, but his Magic Touch is one of the most broken abilities in Dragonball. If he and Zen'o were to meet, he could beat him by acting all nice and offering him a friendly handshake (assuming that Zen'o would be willing to shake hands with him and wouldn't suspect anything).
I sometimes wish some DB characters appeared more often...

Here's another one: Aoi Nogami.

She's no stronger than a normal human, but her teleportation abilities let her transport blood out of a persons body, banish them to a void of darkness, and drop them from many kilometers up in the sky. She could probably beat many planetary threats with her ability.

Back