• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We need more people for these Sonic upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davy0 said:
And I placed that crap in the profile as well, and made it that he was scaled to them. Sonic still has to tank the hits, and dodge attacks from Emerl to be capable of fighting him though. SOOOO it's BS to think he's that much weaker than he is, especially when Emerl was also supposed to be superior in speed.
I never said he was weaker? I said Sonic > Emerl in durability, but Emerl > Sonic in AP.

That was more towards Uncle, but you know. Characters can't have a certain durability yet never display it. It's not like we don't have series that are visual novels or... RPGs that don't show the planet being destroyed but the dialog states it as such. Nah, we could never have that.

Well, I find it unlikely that anybody else is going to have the energy to check through all of those threads, and be well informed enough to understand everything that you are talking about.

I am not about to go into a bloody deadlock again with that b- That person.

But Sonic deserves to be powered up because again, if we go by his words, Sonic shouldn't even be past City Level.

Well, doesn't Darkness552 agree with you?

What do you think Azathoth? Are you informed enough about the subject matter to draw a conclusion?

It's not Dark who's the problem. It's the fact that there are at least four consistencies and one inconsistencies which may not even be a freaking inconsistency, yet I have to deal with it. Also fun tip, Excaliburs Super Form, its power is to seal the immortality traits of the scabbard so that it won't be capable of corrupting individuals. Sonic and the Black Knight.

Well, if both you agree then it shouldn't be a problem. I have full confidence in Darkness552. Although I agree that it would be preferable if you could find other people who are able to evaluate the matter.

Darkness isn't in agreement because he trusts in Uncle too much, and I gotta deal with that crappy trusts just because the guy can't find any reason not to upgrade them but with a single inconsistency. Then these guys love to act as though the power source somehow became different over SA and SA2 (Chaos Emeralds) which irritates the hell outta me.

im more of in a observing state because i am unsure about the attack potency

however i did suppose adding "possibly Continent or Planet level" or we could see about putting him at country level as a low end

But these guys are obviously supposed to be highly powerful. If you're talking about Emerl, he destroyed at least half of the space colony ark with a single Emerald.

Hmm. I think I can agree with it for the most part, however there should be keys for this, kinda like Goku's.

Mario only has that because there's no real timeline to judge which game happened and when.

Sonic doesn't have that problem as much, you can see his progression through the games. Course there's a few inconsistencies, but not nearly as large as Mario.

like based on the era's like classic sonic, dreamcast, and modern

hmm well in theory it would be a good idea but sonic has too many forms to keep track of and its not like the series itself was like other games where there is no real continuity between games

Sonic's games stories are consistent enough to just have one general profile

also Davy we should probably get something that would for sure say how large Space Colony Ark is

So you're saying, we won't need keys because of his progression? I like it. But what the most recent canon version? Sonic from Generations, correct? Shouldn't we use him and all past incarnations, including Classic Sonic to evaulate his feats?

If so, I don't see why he can't be at least planet level.

Except Classic Sonic wasn't that much inferior to Modern Sonic. Modern Sonic mastered his Speed more by being capable of calling upon his absolute limits with the Sonic Boost, learned homing attack. Insta-shield was learned in between Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 which is a callback to the fact that Sonic was learning Homing Attack in later games.

He's not at least Planet Level. That's a whole 'nother ball game. He should be Planet Level, but I'd gladly take Continent Level. However, Sonic and everyone else who's got a rivalry with Sonic, can also be given the feats of Emerl who destroyed half the Space Colony Ark, too.

Hmm, so then they should all be continent level, especially considering what they can do to Emerl. I mean, with that level of power with one emerald, and being able to tanks attacks from him, and then destroy him, it really says something.

But it was because he went berserk that it happened, so it's more similar to Ultimate Emerl.

Then we need to find a good perspective picture, something placing it close enough towards the moon that it can be judged appropriately.

Ultimate Emerl is a Planet Busting Gizoid, a weapon that, if we go by Sonic and the Dark Brotherhood is superior to weapons that could lay waste to entire civilizations, normally. It was literally the strongest weapon in the world, and powered by Chaos Emeralds.

There was also the fact that it was once two halves too, which broke off when Eggman unleashed it from its locked state to show the power of the Eclipse Cannon.

Couldn't they use the perspective of the beam to indicate the size of the Ark when it moves towards the moon?

Davy0 said:
Darkness isn't in agreement because he trusts in Uncle too much, and I gotta deal with that crappy trusts just because the guy can't find any reason not to upgrade them but with a single inconsistency. Then these guys love to act as though the power source somehow became different over SA and SA2 (Chaos Emeralds) which irritates the hell outta me.
You're not only oversimplifying what I said, but you're putting words in my mouth (again). I never said the Emeralds in SA2 were different from SA or any game for that matter, or scaling Super characters would be out the window.

Your passive-aggressiveness towards me simply because I can list reasons as to why your upgrades are ludicrously inconsistent with almost no ground to stand on and your attempts to circumvent authority make me wonder why you haven't been banned yet.

Every time you state that Chaos is only City Level you're saying that. HE USES THE SAME FRICKIN' POWERSOURCE!

Nah. Not ludicrously, you have yet to do a damned thing other than get on my nerves. I could care less about your authority. When you're wrong, there's no "authority" to it. You're wrong, stupidly wrong. There's no authority holding that fact back, so get your "authority" crap outta here. Because that's all you really have.

@Davy0

Look, even if we make Perfect Chaos Planet Level we can't do the same to Sonic, as that would imply he's stronger than his Super Form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back