• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He called for Rainbow in the East river to ask about Tyson the cyclops.

He's used that kind of tactics frequently - against Clarisse and gang, against Ares among others.

He never started with it tough.

The moment lugóffy realizes he controls water he'll be trying to get away from it, at which point speed amp makes it rather easy.

Also to note is that Percy's water manip is highly versatile. He can change the nature of water, turning it hard as rocks or loose as air, or even sticky as glue. He can also create a huge ass water susanoo of sorts that mimics his own movements and also encase himself within that like susanoos in Naruto.

I know, but making it hard will only get luffy to break it.

And again, he sees it coming and stops him.

How exactly can you stop Percy from using water, which is done via thought, other than by attacking him before he does it? Also Percy is at the beach. The AOE of his water attacks will be huge.

Exactly like that. By attacking. Because he will have to deal with attacks far faster than himself, all the while luffyy makes him go farther from the water.

That said, luffy speedblitzes

AnonymousBlank said:
Doesn't Percy just throw a 700ft wave at the beach and drown/weaken Luffy while amping/healing himself?
Luffy just does what he did to that one tsunami. He just punches it away.

First, is summoning help even allowed? Second you are seriously underestimating Luffy's precog, it is to the point of near future sight being able to see several seconds in the future no amount of tendrils in all directions would surprise Luffy to catch him especially if e flies using 4th gear, and Luffy can punch through water it has been shown multiple times during his fight with Hody

Depends on the summoning. You can't just call someone and have them arrive, but one where you litiraly summon them there is allowed-

Yes, so long as Percy is immersed in water his wounds heal and his stamina replenishes at an excelerated rate. The curse does deplete his stamina faster though so it might even out.

Then Luffy is in trouble. It's unlikely to think the pirate wouldn't try to take Percy out of the water at the moment he figure it out. Luffy can still attack with Snake Shot or Thor Elephant Gun to use the electricity to make collateral damage but that's a stretch. Take back my vote for now. I'll think a bit about it.

Not really sure how much damage electricty is gonna do since Percy has been shrugging off lightning bolts since he was 14, long before he became invulnerable and long after he lost it.

Wait a minute, I checked Luffy's profile, he was downgraded to a High 7-A. He no longer has a 6-C form and his AP is downgraded to Large-Mountain level. So is this fight still even valid?

Because with the Curse of Achiles or not, due to the revision of Luffy, he does not have enough AP to seriously damage Percy, the only stat advantage he has is speed.

Wait for now. The discussion thread is still ongoing and it's being accepted as 6-C in G4.

Luffy - 4 (Katharsus, Mx2432, Risci, Velox)

Percy - 1 (Tactical)

Well, since none of the votes really seem invalidated by the revisions, I guess we can keep this going.

I guess the suggestion against using characters from ongoing series is in the rules for a reason.

F**k it! I'm just gonna let this one die. I have other characters to use anyway. I should probably get back to my revisions anyway.

Back