• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really apologize in case of stomp, but analyzing the profiles it genuinely seems fair to me.

Monkey D. Luffy VS Naruto Uzumaki

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Majestic Attire Susano'o are restricted
  • Post-Haōshoku Advancement Luffy | New Era Naruto

Luffy:
Naruto:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I don't really see how that makes much of a difference. If anything, it gives Luffy even less of an advantage since he won't be able to dodge as easily with equalized speed. What can he do to harm Naruto?
Luffy can dura negs Naruto with Haki, and Naruto will have a hard time touching Luffy due to his ability to see the future and IR.

Also, if Luffy is killed, he can resurrect with Gear 5th and transmute Naruto.

Naruto dodged and sensed attacks from another dimension; highly doubt he's getting caught off guard.
I assume that Luffy can blitz Naruto through Awakened Power and Empowerment, and pointing out that Luffy can see into the future, dodging his blows or even hitting him would definitely not be simple.

I assume that Luffy can blitz Naruto through Awakened Power and Empowerment, and pointing out that Luffy can see into the future, dodging his blows or even hitting him would definitely not be simple.
I would agree if Naruto didn't also fight several uchiha throughout the series, all of which have the ability to predict his next move when battling them, and even when comparable in speed to Naruto, he can still land blows and effectively fight against them. And Naruto lacks any real strategy to specifically bypass this ability, he just seems to not struggle terrible with opponents being able to predict his next attack in these instances. So no reason to see why Luffy would be any different for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back