• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Okay.

I read through Roxas' thing briefly and personally I don't see how that even remotely compares to Sion. So, she's got my favor, but I'd wait for other opinions(if there even are other opinions, nobody gives af about this thread).

Its because the top dogs are figured out. People lose interesst when their character dont even stand a speck of chance against the insanity that is chinamen and later Kengan and Baki.

Not only that, most skill dickriders are just dead. Say what you want about Earl, man used to keep the fire lit. Not even Gin and is participating really, such is life

I'm voting for Roxas.
His skill feats laid out by Bob are much more concrete and viable than Sion's bizzare Body Control Feat and her numerous unsupported feats that lack scans. Not to mention a large part of her argument was how she scaled above the best swordsman in her verse, even though Roxas would do this many times over (Read my Skill Scaling Chain if you want to see elaboration: Xehanort was stated to be the most skilled and Powerful of all Keyblade Master's, yet he's at the bottom of a chain with about 3-4 people in between him and Roxas).
This isn't even to mention how Bob blatantly debunked the vast majority of Sion's argument, and no one has had a viable response to send in reaction. Scans are important here because if you don't require at least some of them, than someone can come up with a absolutely BS feat that just has a great explanation, and then it would be given the thumbs up like it was actually viable.

Sion's body control isn't concrete and yet Sora's weird ass telekinetic dual wielding shit is I guess

Admittedly I'm not too big on his triple wielding being as impressive as Dual wielding, but he would still have needed the skill to know how to control where the Key's went while also attacking with his normal Keyblade.

Triple wielding is definitely a notable coordination skill feat as he'd have to be aware when to strike with each Keyblade so they don't get in the way.
Anyways, I may as well mention for clarity's sake that I'm voting Roxas here.

Also, power mimicry is overrated as I've mentioned before, and I can't even evaluate how good Sion's sword skill mimicry is with no scans provided.

Last edited:
Nominating Claude von Riegan for bows. Man's a ******' showoff even compared to some of the more obvious picks like Hawkeye or Green Arrow.

(I'm not counting Fallen Star making him guaranteed to dodge the next attack since that's something he only gets from Failnaught and is just an ability separate from his skill)
Bumping this

Do you wanna challenge the current 1st spot in Bows, or are you fine with me just plopping him into the 2nd spot

Kenshiro for a spot in miscellaneous

His intelligence section already goes over his insane skill, as well as also being copy a user’s technique flawlessly after seeing it once and Muso Tensei allows him to use skills of his fallen allies and rivals

Well, he doesn't appear to rely on a weapon for that kind of stuff to begin with, and while he apparently has experience using a few weapons, it doesn't look like that's his best area.

The main reason there's multiple sections is because comparing the skill of (for example) a bow user to the of a martial artist is pretty difficult to properly compare to say the least, so yeah, the focus here is on what'd he'd be most skilled at, plus there's precedent on that IIRC.

Ah, and I don't think shooting ki beams out of his hand would count for range either, in that case he'd probably be in the bare handed category in Multi-Faceted, he does use more than just Hokuto Shinken, he can also use Nanto Seiken, Gento Ko Ken, and more, and he can copy techniques after seeing them once on the fly as well so he would be pretty well suited for that category

Last edited:
Hokuto no ken is a supernatural heavy martial arts that has a lot of unquantifiable stuff like ki manipulation. wich is kinda ignored in this thread. His copying and anything that doesn't rely on ki/supernatural/unquantifiable stuff is fair game.

Back