• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Oh my, a new skilled list and I didn't know of it. At least two of my boys were nominated, bless the users who did it.

Xu Jingming is more skilled as a spear user while double small shields are his secondary weapons. Naofumi is likely more skilled with a shield since thats his whole stick but im not knowledgeable, i just seen several episodes and he is more of a shield mage to say as his shield has all kind of hax...not sure if that counts. While Xu still has a long time till the novel ends so he will get more feats later likely...once his current update crt is applied, he is will have a few more "skilled" scenes.

Btw, can a character get on multiple categories if X is his main weapon/fighting style while Y is secondary but still good enough?

I will post later a few characters with their reasonings. and yes they are chinamen

Ps. Neat idea with categories as it gives more insight on a lot more characters.

Oh my, a new skilled list and I didn't know of it. At least two of my boys were nominated, bless the users who did it.

Xu Jingming is more skilled as a spear user while double small shields are his secondary weapons. Naofumi is likely more skilled with a shield since thats his whole stick but im not knowledgeable, i just seen several episodes and he is more of a shield mage to say as his shield has all kind of hax...not sure if that counts. While Xu still has a long time till the novel ends so he will get more feats later likely...once his current update crt is applied, he is will have a few more "skilled" scenes.

Btw, can a character get on multiple categories if X is his main weapon/fighting style while Y is secondary but still good enough?

I will post later a few characters with their reasonings. and yes they are chinamen

Ps. Neat idea with categories as it gives more insight on a lot more characters.
Your allowed to submit characters into multiple categories so long as they are not in Miscellaneous, where they technically already fit into multiple categories due to the nature of it.

So does that mean you want me to remove Xu Jingming from shields?

No, he's still a weapon user just that one is a spear as main and shields as secondary.

Okay. Xu Jingming can go into the 1st spot for spears then, assuming your nominating him for that.

A question, something like thread users were should go? I don't have any that propose (because the skilled one that I know don't have a profile) but since they are a type of weapon user relatively common I got curious.

A question, something like thread users were should go? I don't have any that propose (because the skilled one that I know don't have a profile) but since they are a type of weapon user relatively common I got curious.
I don't think threads are common enough of a weapon for there to be an entire category for them tbh.

there are a lot. Thread is a nice weapon in fiction. I mean slingshot has less users than thread but still got a category
Slingshot/slings definitely are not uncommon so idk what you're talking about lol. I can make a category for thread users if enough people want it I guess.

You can post the skill list.

The difference between Modern and Multi-Faceted is that multi-faceted is a combination of multiple martial arts or a completely original style of martial art, so it can be both traditional and modern, meanwhile modern is stuff like karate, judo, wrestling, and other IRL martial arts that appear in fiction.

You can post the skill list.

The difference between Modern and Multi-Faceted is that multi-faceted is a combination of multiple martial arts or a completely original style of martial art, so it can be both traditional and modern, meanwhile modern is stuff like karate, judo, wrestling, and other IRL martial arts that appear in fiction.
Alright in that case Cassandra would fit better under multi-faceted

I'm updating the document now

This may sound weird

But what about guy who uses music as a weapon, and through the skill of it does those like Freeze time, makes you sleep, or mental BFR through his misucal skills lmao 🤣

Edit: would he go under misc and would that even be allowed?

A bullshit category would just be for unquantifiable shit like Dante (DMC) dodging attacks that spawn literally on him while in an omnipresent void lol, we don't really need more.

I think we have enough categories guys lol. We went from no categories to like 10+. Lets just fill out the current lists for now.
I agree, we don't need any more categories. So anyways, swords should be separated into shortswords, long swords, bastard swords, rapiers, dueling rapiers, etc.
Hatchets and halberds should be also separated from the axes category. I also think that we should a new catego-

I agree, we don't need any more categories. So anyways, swords should be separated into shortswords, long swords, bastard swords, rapiers, dueling rapiers, etc.
Hatchets and halberds should be also separated from the axes category. I also think that we should a new catego-
🗿I will separate you into a category

My last post was a joke, but it honestly made me realize that I don't know which category would halberd users even go to. The thing's an axe, a spear, and a blunt weapon all at the same time. This shit's wack.

I know it was a joke.

Honestly, I don't really think halberds are so common that a character that used it would be skilled they'd qualify to be on this list.

My last post was a joke, but it honestly made me realize that I don't know which category would halberd users even go to. The thing's an axe, a spear, and a blunt weapon all at the same time. This shit's wack.
I presonally believe they are more similars to spears than anything else, so probably there.

Yeah, we'll just put halberd users into the Spear users category, for lack of a better option. Outside of creating another category.

Back