• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Return of the most Skilled Thread

Also scans would be appreciated. For the warhammer dudes, I mean.
Thankfully it shouldn't be too difficult for Archaon himself, since a lot of his feats come from his novel and the end times, though we'd need to dig for AoS shit since that is the section least researched for Warhammer Fantasy.
I mean Low 1-C analytical prediction on 3-D beings is the same as 3-D analytical prediction lol.

What's the logic for Witch Eye or whatever

(Souls are a Low 1-C distance away and such in the RoC)

Should i purposfully create a messy and disagreeable list just to get the blood flowing i wonder~
fanning-the-fire-fan-fire.gif

(Souls are a Low 1-C distance away and such in the RoC)

That's range no? Also flashes and visions of the future is wayyy lesser than Madame Webb's thing, which is, constantly knowing everything to ever happen with certainity

That's range no? Also flashes and visions of the future is wayyy lesser than Madame Webb's thing, which is, constantly knowing everything to ever happen with certainity
Would it be range? Souls are a Low 1-C distance away but the winds of magic are also Low 1-C. Also I'd note that it's also seeing intentions, so it's probably comparable in a different aspect
Probably list everyone at 3rd place for now, and move from there
Eugh. Probably not lol

Could you explain that? 🤔 so range?
It's complicated. Essentially the Warp exists at the most fundamental level possible in Warhammer. It's currently low 1-C, soon-to-be 1-A as a structure, so thoughts, intents and emotions manifest themselves into the Warp. What Witchsight does is it allows you to peer into this structure that'd normally invisible to non-magic users, and use it to read an opponent's thoughts in realtime

Even though it doesn't need people to be magic casters to use it, see Markus Kruber(or whatever the U5 member with Witch Sight is) lol

Archaon and other Witchsight users use this sight to be able to read their opponent's next move, hence why it's Analytical Prediction on top of Extrasensory Perception. It reads an opponent's thoughts on a conceptual level (due to seeing them manifesting in the Warp), and Archaon is the most skilled at utilizing it to predict his opponents' next move.

Though his Eye of Sheerian is much better honestly

Just to make sure, so that people dont misunderstand: The current list does NOT reflect any current verdicts and is really just to give people a reason to punch their neighboors.

Alright.

Not precisely, normal precog shows you what someone is gonna do, but not their exact intentions
Obs haki can read intentions many can...

But I need to leave this thread... Before I make myself and the whole wiki on fire 👁️🔥👁️

I think Hajime Hinata should be above (or comparable to) Zoro in skill

Technique copy - With his Ultimate Imposter talent, Hajime can use the data he analyzes from those around him to flawlessly replicate their personality, voice, talents and skills. The original imposter used it to flawlessly mimick Munakata's swordsmanship to fight alongside him in combat.
Hajime should also have the "Super Murder Mimicry" technique which lets him mimic the killing methods of any serial killer's and improves them if he finds their murder unsatisfactory or lacking after getting a glance at their modus operandi
Exemples:
Analytical Prediction - Much like Junko's talent of Ultimate Analytical Prowess, Izuru's analytical skills are borderline superhuman. Hajime has analytical skills that are good enough to be indistinguishable from precognition. He's able to read and analyze anything virtually instantaneously, being able to determine the personality, abilities, thoughts, and history of her foes with a mere glance.
Thanks to this Talent, Junko is able to not only evade all of The Madarai Brothers attacks (who are all skilled in their own right), but make additional notes in her Memory Notebook as she is running away and also quickly plans a detailed trap for him.
Junko also already knew the about the tragedy (or what will happen), how it will be called or named, and how devastating it would be when she was jokingly narrating their introduction.

Enhanced Senses - Thanks to his Ultimate Soldier Talent, Hajime's able to discern and pickup the sound of any movement with his ears alone while tens of Monokumas were speaking and were making a lot of noise and by gaining control in the battlefield, he can somewhat turn the surrounding place into a part of himself. It was described as him being able to see out the back of her head, and as well as having his skin covered with eyes
And his Ultimate Musician Talent gives him Photographic Memory

Acrobatics - Thanks to his Ultimate Gymnast Talent, Hajime's is expert at gymnastics and has superhuman agility. Basically, his acrobatic skills are superhuman enough to almost be considered flight

Body Control - Can cause mass panic by enforcing despair which can give adrenaline that lets him ignore mortal wounds

Reflexes - Thanks to his Ultimate Soldier Talent, Hajime was able to instinctively dodge an explosion before she knew it was coming and by turning the battlefield into "a part of himself", he could predict and avoid attacks from every angle.

Accelerated Development/Learning Speed - As the Ultimate Team Manager, with intense and harsh training regiment, he can bring the maximum potential of others and himself. Hajime also has Licorne's Accelerated Development which made him surpass roughly 65,500 other talented and gifted detectives in the Detective Shelf Collection, and become a 000-class detective in the span of only about 2 years after he got his detective ID

Martial Arts/Weapon Mastery - As the Ultimate Martial Artist, Hajime is a master of every martial art known to man, being able to flawlessly utilize any number of martial arts at once to create a mixed martial arts style that went undefeated for over 400 victories and even overwhelmed Mukuro Ikusaba's talents as the Ultimate Soldier. Hajime also possesses the talents of all the other martial artists that have attended Hope's Peak Academy, including the Ultimate Boxer, Ultimate Wrestler, Ultimate Judo Master, Ultimate Karate Master, Ultimate Street Fighter, and other unmentioned talents.
Hajime is also a highly proficient user in both firearms and hand-to-hand weaponry
As the Ultimate Swordsman, Hajime can use a sword to an extent where it could be better than Peko's sword style.
And as the Ultimate Soldier, he should be comparable to Mukuro, who has received military training from a very young age and has never received a single injury on the battlefield. This talent allowed him to wade through gunfire without taking a scratch and disarm a group of armed soldiers (who were formerly known as Ultimate Talents in their own right) with ease.

Precision - As the Ultimate Swordsman, Can cut apart humans, so that the parts reattach upon falling back on the body

Skill scaling chains - Hajime >>> Battle Trance Mukuro >>> Monokuma <= Sakura > Peko >> Takumi > Juzo (Before even graduating Hope's Peak Academy, he had won the World Championship and is stated to be able to take down countless Ultimate Despairs using only his fists)

Combat feats - Casually avoids and dodges every attacks that Junko Enoshima does whenever she's attempting to kill him and effortlessly defeated both her and Mukuro at the same time. Defeated 5 elite Future Foundation personnel and a fleet of approximately 41 ships from the Future Foundation singlehandedly, apparently without sustaining any damage

Experience - He's basically Composite Human on steroids. He obtained the talents of every single student to ever attend Hope's Peak Academy and every notable skills known to humanity that has been researched on. he also easily outskills people with decades of experience

Last edited:
Would Obadiah Archer's power count as "skill"? He's capable of instinctually drawing from the collective consciousness of humanity when fighting (or doing literally anything else), which basically makes him composite human (Valiant Composite Human to be precise, which includes some fairly superhumanly skilled people on its own, and also allows him to copy psychic powers because of some verse mechanics), and also allows him to instantly be able to perform anything that his opponent is capable of performing skill-wise, as long as they're human I guess. Not only that but he can also use that to develop a counter to any fighting style he has access to, which basically always includes the opponent's.

Last edited:
Am I ready to be hurt again?

I have so many more characters to nominate
So much more thought put into them
And I have craved this type of discussion
But the memories of the toxicity are somehow still so fresh

I may respond later. For now I need to think.

I guess ill post some stuff from the profiles at least,

I’ll nominate Kojirou Sasaki (Fate):

His skills transcend time, space and existence, leading him to a realm of nothingness with no time or space, devoid of thought and feeling, beyond the rift of reality and dreams. In this realm, which is explicitly not a pruned or parallel world, every moment his sword clashes with Musashi's, infinite possibilities would play out and infinity and zero clash endlessly. Kojiro's principle of Infinity is such that not even the Buddha and the Gods, higher dimensional beings who transcend space-time and view it all as a book, could not escape it

“Sasaki is a peerless swordsman, having reached a realm transcending the realm of men through nothing but hard work and single-minded dedication. He is stated to have the greatest swordsmanship amongst all of the Servants in the war, far surpassing Berserker, who is more than qualified for the Saber class, and Saber, who is renowned in life for being one of Britain's finest knights. Even The King of Heroes is no match for him in a contest of swordsmanship. Furthermore, he can clash evenly with his chief rival, Musashi Miyamoto, who had also reached the pinnacle of swordsmanship and could collapse all possibilities into a single outcome, with their respective skills being stated to transcend time and space itself. As such, his skill as a swordsman is stated to have reached the state of true emptiness, reaching the unreachable existence of Infinity. Personality-wise he is also serene and calculating, rarely losing his composure and allowing him to easily perceive even the slightest weaknesses in the target with his keen eyesight, even outmatching the similarly perceptive Archer in close combat. He was able to achieve a technique on the level of True Magic, something that many Mage families work for generations just to approach obtaining.”

Hiken: Tsubame Gaeshi: The legendary technique of the swordsman Sasaki Kojirou, who is said to be capable of cutting down a swallow mid-flight. Through human means, he achieved a Mystery on the level of a Noble Phantasm, a skill mindlessly refined to the point that it has become a legend in itself. Under the Fuyuki system, it is not acknowledged as a Noble Phantasm but is instead a skill. However, it is registered as such under the FATE system. The technique, through an application of the Second Magic, bends the laws of physics to make three perfectly simultaneous slashes from three separate directions. It is a sword of infinity that renders the finite existence of a single slash into multiple possibilities to create a future that not even the gods can escape from. In Fate/Unlimited Codes, Assassin can use a technique called Hikan: Tsubami Mai, which is a series of six high-speed slashes he performs on his enemy before getting into position and ending it with Tsubami Gaeshi.
It is Assassin's most important technique. He never normally takes a stance but does so for Tsubame Gaeshi. The technique is complemented by the range offered by Monohoshi Zao, allowing him to cut off escape. Even if one strike is blocked, the other two will land. As it is just a skill refined to the level of a Mystery, Assassin can use it without expending any more magical energy than he needs to move. The only requirement for its execution is level ground, as performing it on an improper level ground will only cause it to form two slashes rather than the three it normally should make.

At the peak of this technique, instead of just attacking with three overlapping possibilities, he attacks with infinite answers.”

So is nobody gonna talk about Ikki Kurogane from Rakudai?? And why is Zoro on the list but Mihawk isn't??? Also

Musashi and Regend Transcended, Space time and Existence via skill with a sword so GG

Back