• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
In commemoration of Death Battles next battle, I will do this match! The story is here:

Dedede was walking around his castle when suddenly, he gets notified by one of his Waddle Dees that there is an intruder here in his vault and they struggled to beat him, so they fled. Knowing he wants to show them how its done, he decides to go to his vault to confront the intruder, where he sees Wario looting his money into a bag with a bunch of Dededes unconscious troops around him. Dedede then takes out his hammer and charges at Wario. Wario sees this then decides to stop what hes doing and charges at Dedede, preparing for battle.

Dedede is 4-A and Wario is 3-C. Both will have access to absolutely everything they have. Both are in character.

Round 1:Death Battle Edition, Speed Unequalized (But I think its a stomp, but its worth experimenting)

Round 2:VS Battles Edition, Speed Equalized.

Who wins?

The thicc plumber:0

The thicc king:0

The thicc janitor:2 (Eficiente, Kirby71)

Couldve sworn that people wouldve watched the episode at this point, but anyways, your vote?

Round 1: Dedede speedblitzes so hard it's not even funny.

Round 2: Scaling should make DDD able to survive some baseline 3-C hits, but I will ignore that as my thread on it was never finished. DDD has higher skills and can win via using a Friend Heart, which is in-character, but getting hit seems more likely so Wario probably takes this.

Eficiente said:
Round 1: Dedede speedblitzes so hard it's not even funny.
Round 2: Scaling should make DDD able to survive some baseline 3-C hits, but I will ignore that as my thread on it was never finished. DDD has higher skills and can win via using a Friend Heart, which is in-character, but getting hit seems more likely so Wario probably takes this.
Agree.

Psychomaster35 said:
Both will have access to absolutely everything they have.
Oh wait, McQueen may have round 2. DDD can revive himself once, summon another 4-A Kirby character(s) as well as 5-A Helpers, everyone being able to use Friend Hearts, and doing so IC.

I mean, there have been similar matches where 4-A Kirby characters have beaten 3-C Mario Characters, but im curious if this plays differently or not. I will take your vote, though.

Psychomaster35 said:
I mean, there have been similar matches where 4-A Kirby characters have beaten 3-C Mario Characters, but im curious if this plays differently or not. I will take your vote, though.
4-A Kirby beat 3-C Mario via IC hax as the former doesn't really go H2H on anyone. Meta Knight used to have a win on 3-C Luigi via intelligence, skills and IC Friend Hearts. DDD would scale to nearly the same skills and has the same IC hax, but lacks the same intelligence. I will give a deeper analysis later, it seems to be an inconsistency here.

Im pretty sure there are lumas that could transform into a galaxy when fed enough, he refers to that, but are power stars>Lumas?

Wait, my bad. Grand Stars >> Lumas, Lumas are comparable to Power Stars. Mario defeated Bowser with a Grand Star on more than one occasion.

Mario and Bowser themselves can get stronger over time, the same power sources used in SMG1&2 don't.

Mario fought Grand Star Bowser cause of the power stars, Wario is physically superior to Mario in base and has obtained the same number of stars as Mario in their peaks

I'm yet to see how does Wario know how to use those power sources at their peak.

Mario 64 DS methinks

He could, by all technicalities, use them to amp himself if he knows how.

Pretty sure 4-A to 3-C is too large, considering how 4-A is a tier that's billions of times from top to bottom. Don't think scaling is gonna get around that, considering the Kirby crew isn't even rated at 4-A+. Still would get instagibbed.

Well, I DID say that they have everything they have, so Dedede should be able to have the Friend Hearts.

Well, Kirby's top-tiers scale to a character made out of other 4-A things, with the amount of those things only being said to be "countless". And with those being collected and merged into one place through the the whole story of one game. How does that look like?

Wokistan said:
Pretty sure 4-A to 3-C is too large, considering how 4-A is a tier that's billions of times from top to bottom. Don't think scaling is gonna get around that, considering the Kirby crew isn't even rated at 4-A+. Still would get instagibbed.
Apparently, 3-C Mario VS 4-A Kirby was added.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Apparently, 3-C Mario VS 4-A Kirby was added.
This ignores a lot of context. Kirby's use of hax IC is pretty notable and his Low-Godly regen means that Mario can't one-shot him.

• Why don't the Friend Hearts help Dedede kill Wario?
    • Why would he try to kill him if he's already his friend?
  • Why can't Dedede's Transmutation kill Wario?
    • Can Wario resist that?

Back