• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eficiente said:
Why don't the Friend Hearts help Dedede kill Wario?
  • Dedede goes for a Dream Rod.
  • Summons Marx.
  • "I brought food."
  • Wario gets sucked into a black hole.
What could Wario possibly do against something like this? If he gets turned into Dedede's friend he's not going to eventually get free from that. Members of a cult went against their beliefs to help Kirby and allies.

I still don't thinm the Power Star rating is even necessary. Multiple feats have been done that didn't have a Power Star empowering a character, and to assume so is just extraneous and contrived. Mario 64 has mentions of Mario using them to bream a base Bowser's barriers, and the canon plot merely says he used the Power Stars as a means of weakening the castle by stealing the Power Stars that protect it and scattering them; same as Galaxy with Rosie's ship. He didn't have the Power Stars powering him in Galaxy, and in Galaxy 2, he survived the black hole after the amp was taken fron him and he was in base.

Honestly, who came up with this? Is this some fan speculation or theory that you guys follow for sone reason? Ues, they're power soirces and I guess the characters COULD use them as an amp, but that clarification only meed to be made for their 3-C rating, given that's not normal and hasn't been done in base unlike the SS to MSS stuff.

Also, Black Jewel's death caused the collapse of the reality warped world he made, and didn't we have a discussion that agreed that a character's death causing the collapse of their work means they were sustaining that dimension? That's something that makes sense for Wario to scale to, and it would mean he was able to eclipse the durability of already sustaining a stellar creation.

Not to mention Jamba Heart shenanigans which seem to have slowed down as they got away from their source and were moving at the speed of meteors when Dedede dodged it, nor the fact that the Warp Star traveling to Another Dimension so fast can be seen as the Warp Star warping as that's a canonical ability it has according to Sakurai, or the fact it's pirely travel speed and we don't see him reacting to anything beyond the slowed down acceleration to curve and circle a pillar as he comes to a stop. So I don't really see much stock in these absurdly high speed ratings for Kirby given there's very little veritable evidence in favor of them being as impressive.

But, all that said, Wario would still likely be outsped, and the AP and Dura will be a bit closer, with Wario's regen and other abilities likely being enough to offer a good enough fight, which os all I care about.

Please make a Content Revision thread, users will be able to evaluate all of that there. For the most part you just have to copy and paste that, it's out of place have it in a vsthread.

This comes from someone whose also iffy about the Power Stars.

Back