• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer Fantasy revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we used to rate the Warhammer Fantasy/Age of Sigmar gods as 2-B for being stronger then Nagash who controls the Realm of Shysh which contains countless afterlives/universes for every civilisation across time/space.

I made a blog to justify upgrading them to Low 1-C

This is how the new Fantasy CG"s would look.

TLDR is that basically, there is infinite timelines and parallel realities for each of them and the Realm of Chaos completely transcends and is beyond them where the Chaos Gods have infinite influence.

One thing I was unsure about though is if the ROC is 5-D or 6-D as 5-D spaces are possible even in the real world/Mortal Realm.

Agreed: (8 non staff and 3 staff)

Disagreed : (3 staff 1 non staff.)

Last edited:
Which part is saying beyond space-time? All i see is throughout time and space which has different implications. Perhaps I'm missing something...

This scan sorry it wasnt in the blog for some reason (problem with posting it as a blog is that I couldnt be bothered reposting all the scans lol)

It's fixed now.

Last edited:
I'm absolutely all for upgrade to this mysterious little known verse.

In all serious, I personally leaning more towards the 6-D RoC considering it completely transcends that of the Old World, which would include 5-D

I'm absolutely all for upgrade to this mysterious little known verse.

In all serious, I personally leaning more towards the 6-D RoC considering it completely transcends that of the Old World, which would include 5-D
Yeah I need more input on this. Does anyone know how we treat universes that allow higher dimensional spaces on a smaller scale?

How do we treat them in regards to the other chaos gods? should I create a separate profile and be like 'Khorne (Warhammer Fantasy)' or should we join them with 40k profiles ala different types of Superman?

In regards to low 1-C, wouldn't directly infinitely transcending above an at minimum 4-D multiverse be baseline low 1-C at the very least considering it'd be at minimum 5-D? Let alone possibly transcending 5-D as well? And then of course on a massively higher scale in regards to the Mortal realms of AOS (as most of this evidence is from Fantasy alone) which are all huge multiverses each (though obviously I don't know how much that would factor in to this)

Last edited:
Because I got staff approval? im happy to edit the pages if people aren't okay with it. I had like 2-3 staff say it was straight forward so I posted the profiles??

The ROC is clearly beyond the Mortal Realm. The Chaos Gods literally look down on it as if its fiction/a game. I showed it to Ultima and he agreed. There was also like 3-4 staff in the thread that agreed so I don't see what the issue is. Efficiente is the only person who has disagreed.

Why would I? the thread was just straight forward staff approval till one person popped into the thread to say 'this isn't Low 1-C ' without elaborating at all.

Tzeentches power can create 5-D spaces in the Mortal Realm where his power is significantly limited. He should be able to easily perform the same feat on a larger scale inside the ROC

Transcending doesn't inherently mean something being infinitely more complex than the thing transcended, or seeing it as non-real fiction on an equivalent way. Anyone seeing any dictionary can tell that by seeing the word transcend. Making up avatars from other, more special and fancy realm doesn't mean anything.

I take this as a fact and believe that anyone who thinks otherwise missed how it would be a more productive use of their time to make a CRT to reword the Tiering System to how they see fit, because they go rogue by agreeing with stuff like this. Why are you guys ok with anyone reading the tier getting that transcending=infinite times more complex? Do you guys actually think this is understandable in the tier or are just fine with a privileged some getting this secret exploit? Or maybe you guys are correct and then I need to make Kirby characters Low 1-C too as people there mess with a special reality that transcends time and space where the vessels of the true form of a god-like being originate from.

I mean I kind of get what you are trying to say but it's really hard to understand your comment NGL.

What about this scan doesn't seem like Low 1-C to you? I cant think of any other way to interpret it.

The other thing that backs up 5-D Realm of Chaos is that utilising Tzeentch power which manifests on a significantly lower scale in the Mortal Realm can do this

Last edited:
I saw it on the proposed profiles, I'm sorry but all those extravagant sentences don't mean anything tier wise, I imagine that's why they weren't used in the proposed profiles, no? Only transcending time and space feels like it does something but only because we used to claim it to mean something it didn't.

Okay well you're the only one that disagrees and I have no idea what you mean about extravagant sentences that werent used in the proposed profiles? is there anything else to discuss here?

What about it is exactly redundant? you're coming across as extremely salty about something unrelated to this.

They are very explicitly described as being in a realm beyond the space time of the 2-A multiverse where they have infinite influence.

You can't dispute the scan by saying 'it's poetic' it's literally straight up explicit and backed up by other stuff like 5-D spaces in the Mortal Realm and Fortresses with 'infinite dimensions' from existing too close to a Chaos Gate.

Dismissing the scan by saying it's 'poetic' and 'redundant' is stupid. It's an old as **** fantasy series. Of course its gonna be slightly flowery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back