• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago Garmadon Downgrade

The Realms are 4D spaces
Could you link all the scans evidencing this, preferably uploaded in a batch on somewhere like imgur?
Hopefully the comics provide further context in this case? (Also did you get into the calc group recently? If so that's awesome! if it was a while ago I must not have seen it previously but that is still awesome!)
The comics seem to point to the life wipe/physical destruction of the landmass of Ninjago interpretation rather than the interpretation that they're affecting the realm as a universe

P.S. I got promoted today 😄

Actual things worthy of primary note.
There seems to be compelling arguments for the down grade in this one instance, Loydblitz and TheOrangeguy you are both taking the context of 'destroy everything' very literal from someone who has repeatedly wanted to rule everything even in the comics there is that page... This comes from the Garmadon comics Garmadon issue #2
GI2.2.webp

Note the line "land of ash"

This implies they'd turn things to ash but less of a destroy the realm in its entireity if we are taking it literally with what Garmadon says as far as destruction such as what Loyd and TheOrange are saying ... that still leaves matter now converted to ash and an entirely untouched 4th dimension of time as there would still be a future in a land of ash according to the implication Garmadon could still rule over it hypothetically. The comics Garmadon take place after the episode Ending season 10 episode 4
This can be contradicted by Omega himself saying the whole Realm itself would be wiped out + the destruction was supposed to happen after the full invasion

Since everyone ignored me I’ll just repeat my point:

Omega states that the FSM’s power will be gone. What did FSM create via his powers? Multiple Realms as revealed in DR. Also do not forget that Time is an element which originated from Dragons, and even small portion of Time Power can warp the very fabric of spacetime continuum, and it is also heavily implied that Time Twins can destroy the very fabric of space-time too.
This collectively debunks all of the arguments that support OP.

I've come to distribute one thing from my friend.
Untitled1570_20240223205128.png

Side note;

less of a rule more of a precedent but I get your point.

Actual things worthy of primary note.
There seems to be compelling arguments for the down grade in this one instance, Loydblitz and TheOrangeguy you are both taking the context of 'destroy everything' very literal from someone who has repeatedly wanted to rule everything even in the comics there is that page... This comes from the Garmadon comics Garmadon issue #2
GI2.2.webp

Note the line "land of ash"

This implies they'd turn things to ash but less of a destroy the realm in its entireity if we are taking it literally with what Garmadon says as far as destruction such as what Loyd and TheOrange are saying ... that still leaves matter now converted to ash and an entirely untouched 4th dimension of time as there would still be a future in a land of ash according to the implication Garmadon could still rule over it hypothetically. The comics Garmadon take place after the episode Ending season 10 episode 4

Still a future, not a 2-C feat then involving the space-time

This happens after the Oni's invasion and before the 11th season. The Image Comics line from what I know is canon.

Sorry to grab the one scan from the comics on you.

Turning things to 'ash' given the cloud and Garmadon's own admission.

Before someone says something about the comics...
This is pulled straight from the Ninjago Wiki:
"It is confirmed to be canon by multiple sources, though the TV series does not acknowledge its events. This is likely due to the fact that the comic series was not planned until after Crystalized had already been written." There is an interview from the author as well that goes over parts of canon, in addition to Lego and Skyline Comics saying they were going to do it, the only inconsistency being the helmet aspect and non-mention by the tv series.

Hopefully the comics provide further context in this case? (Also did you get into the calc group recently? If so that's awesome! if it was a while ago I must not have seen it previously but that is still awesome!)
“I can’t rule the land of ash” is simply a joke and stupid Garmadon’s justification. In the end of Season 10, we are hinted that he actually cared about Lloyd and which is why joined the Tornado of Creation. Also the main TV series must be prioritized in statements than anything else.

Omega states that the FSM’s power will be gone. What did FSM create via his powers? Multiple Realms as revealed in DR. Also do not forget that Time is an element which originated from Dragons, and even small portion of Time Power can warp the very fabric of spacetime continuum, and it is also heavily implied that Time Twins can destroy the very fabric of space-time too.
@SunDaGamer

Omega states that the FSM’s power will be gone. What did FSM create via his powers? Multiple Realms as revealed in DR.
So why would it disappear? Please explain that and maybe then we will have something to work with.
Also do not forget that Time is an element which originated from Dragons, and even small portion of Time Power can warp the very fabric of spacetime continuum, and it is also heavily implied that Time Twins can destroy the very fabric of space-time too.
That is reasonable, but how is this relevant to the Onis or AP here? From what I see so far they have that ability to manipulate space-time, but I don't see how it scales to anyone other than themselves
You're seriously a joke statement from Garmadon
Joke or not it's a statement. If he knew it would all be gone to the point of nothing being there he would've called it "land of nothing" or something along the lines, instead though he calls it a land of ash, which implies it would all be gone because there would be nothing other than ashy remains of the world left.

Also in case anyone doubts Creation includes Time due to the fact that Creation is Dragons’ Power and FSM has it too, also Elemental Powers come from Dragons, and Time is indeed an Elemental Power. Also supported by the fact that FSM controlled of the Elements besides Water and Wind.

That is reasonable, but how is this relevant to the Onis or AP here? From what I see so far they have that ability to manipulate space-time, but I don't see how it scales to anyone other than themselves
Because the Onis and Dragons are equal in AP, which is why neither of them could win the endless war before FSM was born + the Onis are superior to the Twins (and we saw the Oni defeat the Firstbourn, who holds the same powers of Time the Twins have)

So why would it disappear? Please explain that and maybe then we will have something to work with.

Joke or not it's a statement. If he knew it would all be gone to the point of nothing being there he would've called it "land of nothing" or something along the lines, instead though he calls it a land of ash, which implies it would all be gone because there would be nothing other than ashy remains of the world left.
1) We have full of context that the Realms are gonna be destroyed if you remember, so this should work;

2) Onis will destroy FSM’s power of Creation which includes Time Element;

3) TV Series must be prioritized over the comics, also the fact that it is a joke indicates that it must not be taken literally.

Because the Onis and Dragons are equal in AP, which is why neither of them could win the endless war before FSM was born + the Onis are superior to the Twins (and we saw the Oni defeat the Firstbourn, who holds the same powers of Time the Twins have)
This is good argument too. Yes, everything indicates that Onis are 2-C right now.

Also in case anyone doubts Creation includes Time due to the fact that Creation is Dragons’ Power and FSM has it too, also Elemental Powers come from Dragons, and Time is indeed an Elemental Power. Also supported by the fact that FSM controlled of the Elements besides Water and Wind.
FINALLY someone gives decent scans.
I am gonna switch to neutral for now with the whole CRT since the whole thing with the destruction seems to work well as tier 2 since it is the antithesis to the dragon's creation power. Creating a universe is generally accepted as Low 2-C unless time exists prior to that (which is why I am more neutral towards this since they do say 'long before time had a name' which implies time did exist).

I still definitely disagree with 2-C at the moment since you need to destroy several universes at a time.

Actually y'all might just straight up be looking at the wrong place.
The scan in the FSM's profile talking about the coalescense/the merge is a good place to look. The merge is literally a 2-C event. Merging two universes is 2-C and preventing them from fusing would also probably be 2-C. If anyone scales to the dragon core power then you might straight up prove that they're 2-C.

no? Destroying a universe is 3-A. Low 2-C is destroying a timeline
A timeline is uncountably infinite snapshots of the universe on a 4th dimensional axis.
To destroy a universe and get Low 2-C you need to destroy all of space and time
this is wrong lol. Not all timelines follow R^4 topology. and the field equation for Einstein rosen bridges kinda dunks on the notion destroying a universe is 3-A unless you willing to rewrite how blackholes work of course.

the second part seems like a argument from illustration more then something with actual empirical evidence. Timelines are usually R^4 in topology thats fine no issues with saying that but saying a timeline is the W axis i find a bit weird.

i can see why you think the bottom part thats fine i agree but also slightly disagree with that notion but oh well more so semantics what you mean by "all of space and time"

The scan in the FSM's profile talking about the coalescense/the merge is a good place to look. The merge is literally a 2-C event. Merging two universes is 2-C and preventing them from fusing would also probably be 2-C. If anyone scales to the dragon core power then you might straight up prove that they're 2-C.
That would also mean that the Uni+ ranking for Kai, Lloyd, Nya, Cole and Zane could prob be upscaled to 2-C

this is wrong lol. Not all timelines follow R^4 topology. and the field equation for Einstein rosen bridges kinda dunks on the notion destroying a universe is 3-A unless you willing to rewrite how blackholes work of course.

the second part seems like a argument from illustration more then something with actual empirical evidence. Timelines are usually R^4 in topology thats fine no issues with saying that but saying a timeline is the W axis i find a bit weird.

i can see why you think the bottom part thats fine i agree but also slightly disagree with that notion but oh well more so semantics what you mean by "all of space and time"
I am arguing using what is accepted by the site. If you've issues with what's accepted, go make a thread. I am not a physics nerd and I cannot argue with what you're saying.

That would also mean that the Uni+ ranking for Kai, Lloyd, Nya, Cole and Zane could prob be upscaled to 2-C
If you can prove it that is. One issue I myself have faced on the site is that having a power source on a tier =/= having that tier. If you have any examples of people wielding that power and then draining that power to its limit then I think you'd have a very solid case for 2-C.
I will say that it'd be unknown how the dragons and the FSM would scale here since they created the cores in an unknown way with their power but it is unknown if it would be above their power or not and to what extent.

Basically, forget about this whole destroying realms debaccle, get yourself good evidence for why anyone would scale to the dragon cores and make a CRT.
I will say one thing, they'd only scale to baseline 2-C (2 universes) since there's 3 cores and each can only keep 2 universes at bay.

I am arguing using what is accepted by the site. If you've issues with what's accepted, go make a thread. I am not a physics nerd and I cannot argue with what you're saying.
ik. i have what DT said lol. i know how they do the Universal model i've read it twice. i should go talk to DT some time about why he believes what he said about the 4th dimension. idk why he mentioned the name of it and not the actual spatial axis of it but oh well. thats fair ik this place as a weird history of the 3D+1D universe and the 4D space-time container whatever you wanna call it. oh well its just R^4 at the end of the day. Was just curious what you meant

ik. i have what DT said lol. i know how they do the Universal model i've read it twice. i should go talk to DT some time about why he believes what he said about the 4th dimension. idk why he mentioned the name of it and not the actual spatial axis of it but oh well. thats fair ik this place as a weird history of the 3D+1D universe and the 4D space-time container whatever you wanna call it. oh well its just R^4 at the end of the day. Was just curious what you meant
yeah man physics is weird but it is what it is. Talk to DT, he'll either give you an explanation or maybe you'll have something to revise.

FINALLY someone gives decent scans.
I am gonna switch to neutral for now with the whole CRT since the whole thing with the destruction seems to work well as tier 2 since it is the antithesis to the dragon's creation power. Creating a universe is generally accepted as Low 2-C unless time exists prior to that (which is why I am more neutral towards this since they do say 'long before time had a name' which implies time did exist).

I still definitely disagree with 2-C at the moment since you need to destroy several universes at a time.

Actually y'all might just straight up be looking at the wrong place.
He said that the power will be gone so it includes all of the Realms FSM created. Consistent with the fact that all Realms will be destroyed. Also I was always saying that Mergequake closing feat is 2-C feat, but the OP and others always sticked to Uni+ for no reason. Gotta upscale that as well. Also Garmadon being 2-C is consistent with the fact that Oni Power is the only thing that can destroy the Crystal King (NOTE: Golden Power and Dragon Power were not an option due to Lloyd not having the Golden Power anymore, and the Dragon Form was still not explored very well). Also is backed up with the fact that Garmadon can hurt Crystal King, even his Centaur form, consistently, and so can Lloyd with Oni Powers (NOTE: Crystal King is the Overlord who is 2-C, just to make sure). Also as you pointed out DR Ninjas should probably be upgraded to 2-C (which makes 2-C Onis and Garmadon even more consistent), but I’ll create separate CRT on that later as I said. So pretty sure 2-C is safe scaling atp.

(Edit: also thx for appreciating my work lol)

If you can prove it that is. One issue I myself have faced on the site is that having a power source on a tier =/= having that tier. If you have any examples of people wielding that power and then draining that power to its limit then I think you'd have a very solid case for 2-C.
I will say that it'd be unknown how the dragons and the FSM would scale here since they created the cores in an unknown way with their power but it is unknown if it would be above their power or not and to what extent.

Basically, forget about this whole destroying realms debaccle, get yourself good evidence for why anyone would scale to the dragon cores and make a CRT.
I will say one thing, they'd only scale to baseline 2-C (2 universes) since there's 3 cores and each can only keep 2 universes at bay.
Should’t Universal Energy System fix this issue? (It was proven in one of the CRTs)

Back