• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer Fantasy: Profile and Verse Page Revisions

So here is what is on the agenda for now:

Profiles

CARNOSAUR
  • Change the Blood Frenzy section description for something more appropriate and less subject to interpretation
    • Original
      • Blood Frenzy: Once a Carnosaur acquires the taste of Blood, it will enter into a rage that allows it to kill hordes of equally durable opponents.
    • Revised
      • Blood Frenzy: Once a Carnosaur acquires the taste of blood, it will enter into a rage that makes it nigh unstoppable and able to fight even more ferociously for longer
  • Optional: Decide how Multiple Wounds as a rule should be reflected. In tabletop, Multiple Wounds lets you roll three dice rather than one for damage. We have not yet determined if this should be considered a flat x3 Damage Boost
SIENNA FUEGONASUS
  • Replace the current profile with the new one in this sandbox
    • Notable changes
      • Added the Necromancer key to Sienna, along with new abilities from the Lore of Undeath/Necromancy
      • These are linked back to the Aethyr Manipulation page
Verse Page Revision

Last edited:
Personally I disagree with listing every spell/power from the lore on the page but I guess there isn't any reason not too if they are in separate tabbers and it's only a couple.

Personally I disagree with listing every spell/power from the lore on the page but I guess there isn't any reason not too if they are in separate tabbers and it's only a couple.
My problem...

Where TF is the scrollbox for that long ass shit lol

• Optional: Decide how Multiple Wounds as a rule should be reflected. In tabletop, Multiple Wounds lets you roll three dice rather than one for damage. We have not yet determined if this should be considered a flat x3 Damage Boost
Wanted to know what everyone's thoughts on this are, should we scale damage to the number of dice used to roll it?

Wanted to know what everyone's thoughts on this are, should we scale damage to the number of dice used to roll it
I think it's more of a case of if you successfully roll the additional dice you 'get extra attacks' during your 'turn' which doesn't really equate to AP. Im not really sure tho.

I think it's more of a case of if you successfully roll the additional dice you 'get extra attacks' during your 'turn' which doesn't really equate to AP. Im not really sure tho.
the problem with that is a lot of the ones that have that rule specifically specify that it's a damage boost rather than a flurry of attacks, as Extra Attacks is it's own rule separate from that, it doesn't help that the average wound count is 1 too, cause you're basically going from dealing 1 wound to up to 3 wounds with a d3 roll, not three dice.

the problem with that is a lot of the ones that have that rule specifically specify that it's a damage boost rather than a flurry of attacks, as Extra Attacks is it's own rule separate from that, it doesn't help that the average wound count is 1 too, cause you're basically going from dealing 1 wound to up to 3 wounds with a d3 roll, not three dice.
Okay I actually dont know the tabletop mechanics well so I would defer to your knowledge on this in that case

So are we keeping the boost? Thankfully Carnosaur stays 8-A either way but it has serious implications on characters who upscale from Carnosaur lol, but we do have 7-C chars so it's not like it'd be wrong either

Looks like damage boost is fine (although it seems odd Carnosaur is the only person with this)

Fear hax stuff seems fine to me but would appreciate someone outside of the the verse evaluating it.

Everything looks fine but lemme read through the fear blog and get back to you guys.

Back