• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago Garmadon Downgrade

We literally see that objects and people were already in already in the realm before he got there so they arent meaning the literal creation of the realm's space-time. they are meaning that the FSM created the landmasses and things on those lands and since he created that land its called his, youd be implying he created wojira and couldnt defeat her, but also created Nyad with the power to do it.
There is no proof that space-time existed before the Realms he created nor that people existed before + He could have created those Realms AFTER he fought Wojira, when he got older and stronger ( oh and btw, he created the Ninjago landmass AFTER Wojira's defeat) + U can't prove people and objects existed in those Realms + We visually saw them being created at the same time. No way people are trying to downgrade FSM 😭

Last edited:
There is no proof that space-time existed before the Realms he created nor that people existed before + He could have created those Realms AFTER he fought Wojira, when he got older and stronger ( oh and btw, he created the Ninjago landmass AFTER Wojira's defeat) + U can't prove people and objects existed in those Realms
There's no proof that he created the space-time either, but given the scene from seabound, he most likely created the lands of those realms and not the entire thing. at best, him creating other realms is just a vague statement. did he create the entire space time? did he just create the landmass like with ninjago? the show doesnt tell us anything about the feat other than that he did it

There's no proof that he created the space-time either, but given the scene from seabound, he most likely created the lands of those realms and not the entire thing. at best, him creating other realms is just a vague statement. did he create the entire space time? did he just create the landmass like with ninjago? the show doesnt tell us anything about the feat other than that he did it
There is not "most likely". Nothing in the show indicates us that the case of Ninjago applies to the other Realms + DR specifically says he created the entire Realm, and unless u can prove it wrong, he created the whole universes. Your argument fails badly here

There is not "most likely". Nothing in the show indicates us that the case of Ninjago applies to the other Realms + DR specifically says he created the entire Realm, and unless u can prove it wrong, he created the whole universes. Your argument fails badly here
As we've seen with past statements of the FSM "creating realms" and this turning out not to be actual creation of an entire space-time, it only makes sense to not take the DR statement at face value

No it doesn't and you cannot prove it. Please never cook again
I never said he didnt create an entire realm, im saying since past statements of creating realms turning out to not be creation of spacetimes, the statement is either vague or undetermined on what actually took place

I like to yap so fair enough, I was more just thinking & responding to justifications and apparent contradictions, which is where I like to get into the weeds. If you don't feel like it, you don't have to. I just felt like it was wonky with a lot of it you know and just wanted to express the particulars I noticed.

*they
Sure buddy. Also sorry, I was rushing and wrote the pronoun based on the pfp

I never said he didnt create an entire realm, im saying since past statements of creating realms turning out to not be creation of spacetimes, the statement is either vague or undetermined on what actually took place
It does not turn out to be like that. It is just that creation of Ninjago Realm and Ninjago continent are two distinct creations.

We literally see that objects and people were already in already in the realm before he got there so they arent meaning the literal creation of the realm's space-time. they are meaning that the FSM created the landmasses and things on those lands and since he created that land its called his, youd be implying he created wojira and couldnt defeat her, but also created Nyad with the power to do it.
FSM can create life, so it doesn’t debunk anything. He could’ve simply created the Realm and life within it too, but due to lack of skill this could’ve gotten out of control, etc. He couldn’t defeat Wojira due to being young and unskilled. This is the only way for it to make sense. He was actually created in the FIRST Realm which is emphasized by Mistake, and he “abandoned this world and created the new one”, which implies that he created separate space-time continuums.

The ninjago realm wasnt created. It already existed
It was created by FSM, you are straight up denying the statements. You are reducing creation of the Realm and taking only the creation of landmass into the account, meanwhile I do take into the account both.

I agree with the part of the CRT that says that Oni can destroy all realms by themselves. I do think the characters are still 2-C for scaling to FSM and Dragoncores.
I disagree with the balance being 2-C and disagree with 17 universe AP unless more proof can be provided.
ok, and you’re still neutral to the original OP suggestion right?

FSM can create life, so it doesn’t debunk anything. He could’ve simply created the Realm and life within it too, but due to lack of skill this could’ve gotten out of control, etc. He couldn’t defeat Wojira due to being young and unskilled. This is the only way for it to make sense. He was actually created in the FIRST Realm which is emphasized by Mistake, and he “abandoned this world and created the new one”, which implies that he created separate space-time continuums.
And he could have created those other Realms later on because he def grew stronger after that fight

Mystake literally said he left the first realm and went to ninjago. When he left to ninjago, the world was already formed

It was created by FSM, you are straight up denying the statements. You are reducing creation of the Realm and taking only the creation of landmass into the account, meanwhile I do take into the account both.
It literally wasnt, we are literally told the realm existed before he did

Guys, stop. You need to understand that DR Season 2 will retcon A LOT of things and will tell us about Source Dragons origin and, as I understand, this should make Ninjago cosmology more understandable. Can we just wait for DR Season 2?
It won't retcon FSM's tier since we can just scale him via Overlord anyways, and it won't affect peak Garmadon's scaling which is the original topic of the CRT

Guys, stop. You need to understand that DR Season 2 will retcon A LOT of things and will tell us about Source Dragons origin and, as I understand, this should make Ninjago cosmology more understandable. Can we just wait for DR Season 2?
It most likely will or this thread is gonna keep going in circles

It won't retcon FSM's tier since we can just scale him via Overlord anyways, and it won't affect peak Garmadon's scaling which is the original topic of the CRT
It will perhaps. Hell, DR Season 2 can retcon even the Overlord.. Doc can just bring some race of species like the Overlord. So let's just wait and then finish this CRT.
Both sides uses outdated scans that Ninjago retcons every single fcking time.

Why do you imply that it will retcon anything? Also, in the current Ninjago, I and LloydBlitzed still managed to prove 2-C Garmadon. Most of the people here either disagree or neutral with OP. This should be closed.

Exactly lol, it is already stated that FSM is 2-C in DR, so even if we assume anything was “retconned”, then the latest retcon leads us to 2-C, so Garmadon remains at 2-C💀

proving a negative, okay: If the realms can't be physically destroyed by the Oni then the Oni were never a threat to begin with.
This is an argument to absurdity which makes it a proof by contradiction given the logic dictates the scaling should go up in severity not down.
However, that is if I were to suppose they could destroy the realms physically, that said time is a nonspatial continuum that is measured in terms of events which succeed one another from past through present to future. They could still destroy the spatial axis of the realms thus destroying them physically in a tangible sense with the nonspatial continuum of time still existing thus rendering the rebuttal moot. Just try better Lloydblitzed
um the whole point of a "negative" is weird to say. I mean you can still provide empirical evidence this "negative" is no longer a negative which i assume you know.

also curious why you are mixing up concepts from different areas of physics in your post? but if we are talking about physics time is a fundamental dimension thats independent of spatial axis. (well i guess outside infusion via extrinsic curvature as explained via einstein Rosen bridges of course or for short blackholes and wormholes).
anyways ignoring that (which auto makes the Universe 4D of course) um i do see what you mean but its a bit confusing. Also the whole "could still destroy the spatial axis thust destroying them physically in a tangible sense" or like i will quote something -> "However, the idea that destroying the spatial axis of realms would have an impact on the nonspatial continuum of time is not a scientifically support concept". now which i believe is what your trying to say. Destroying the 3D space doesn't destroy the independent space of "time"

Back