• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago Garmadon Downgrade

Should’t Universal Energy System fix this issue? (It was proven in one of the CRTs)
It could depending on context. I am mainly unsure about the cores simply because they are artifacts created using the power of the dragons and FSM, but artifacts and machines often surpass their creators in power and the power wouldn't divide equally. But I do think it could likely be baseline 2-C. Does anyone scale to the dragon cores? Like were their powers absorbed, used, drained ect. in the series?

It could depending on context. I am mainly unsure about the cores simply because they are artifacts created using the power of the dragons and FSM, but artifacts and machines often surpass their creators in power and the power wouldn't divide equally. But I do think it could likely be baseline 2-C. Does anyone scale to the dragon cores? Like were their powers absorbed, used, drained ect. in the series?
First of all, Lloyd has absorbed and used them from what I know. Also base DR Lloyd and Kai closed the Mergequakes who are the result of two Realms trying to share the same space to the point they will eventually destroy each other, so closing Mergequake -> preventing the fusion -> affecting both Realms -> baseline 2-C, and other Ninjas should scale to them too, but that’s for another CRT, let’s just deal with this one and close it.

First of all, Lloyd has absorbed and used them from what I know. Also base DR Lloyd and Kai closed the Mergequakes who are the result of two Realms trying to share the same space to the point they will eventually destroy each other, so closing Mergequake -> preventing the fusion -> affecting both Realms -> baseline 2-C, and other Ninjas should scale to them too, but that’s for another CRT, let’s just deal with this one and close it.
Well this would be ideal to deal with here since currently we're nerfing the 2-C rating.
I still agree that 2-C with the justification that OP debunked is indeed wrong. What we see is most likely Low 2-C power since it counters the energy of creation that has shown to be capable of making 1 universe at a time.
So onis would scale to Low 2-C, but with the dragon core shenanigans they'd become 2-C.

Well this would be ideal to deal with here since currently we're nerfing the 2-C rating.
I still agree that 2-C with the justification that OP debunked is indeed wrong. What we see is most likely Low 2-C power since it counters the energy of creation that has shown to be capable of making 1 universe at a time.
So onis would scale to Low 2-C, but with the dragon core shenanigans they'd become 2-C.
I can see where you are coming from, but also check my reply about Oni Power being capable to destroy Crystal King (this does not mean that Onis > Overlord since Crystal King is his most weak form of the main three (by main three I mean Dragon/Ancient Form, Crystal King, and Golden Master), and also being capable to destroy does not mean they automatically win because Overlord is capable of destroying them too). And I’m pretty sure it’s a good time to call sum mods to see what they think.

I can see where you are coming from, but also check my reply about Oni Power being capable to destroy Crystal King (this does not mean that Onis > Overlord since Crystal King is his most weak form of the main three (by main three I mean Dragon/Ancient Form, Crystal King, and Golden Master), and also being capable to destroy does not mean they automatically win because Overlord is capable of destroying them too). And I’m pretty sure it’s a good time to call sum mods to see what they think.
link me the message again pls

He said that the power will be gone so it includes all of the Realms FSM created. Consistent with the fact that all Realms will be destroyed. Also I was always saying that Mergequake closing feat is 2-C feat, but the OP and others always sticked to Uni+ for no reason. Gotta upscale that as well. Also Garmadon being 2-C is consistent with the fact that Oni Power is the only thing that can destroy the Crystal King (NOTE: Golden Power and Dragon Power were not an option due to Lloyd not having the Golden Power anymore, and the Dragon Form was still not explored very well). Also is backed up with the fact that Garmadon can hurt Crystal King, even his Centaur form, consistently, and so can Lloyd with Oni Powers (NOTE: Crystal King is the Overlord who is 2-C, just to make sure). Also as you pointed out DR Ninjas should probably be upgraded to 2-C (which makes 2-C Onis and Garmadon even more consistent), but I’ll create separate CRT on that later as I said. So pretty sure 2-C is safe scaling atp.

(Edit: also thx for appreciating my work lol)
This

Since everyone ignored me I’ll just repeat my point:

Omega states that the FSM’s power will be gone. What did FSM create via his powers? Multiple Realms as revealed in DR. Also do not forget that Time is an element which originated from Dragons, and even small portion of Time Power can warp the very fabric of spacetime continuum, and it is also heavily implied that Time Twins can destroy the very fabric of space-time too.
This collectively debunks all of the arguments that support OP.
He said that the power will be gone so it includes all of the Realms FSM created. Consistent with the fact that all Realms will be destroyed. Also I was always saying that Mergequake closing feat is 2-C feat, but the OP and others always sticked to Uni+ for no reason. Gotta upscale that as well. Also Garmadon being 2-C is consistent with the fact that Oni Power is the only thing that can destroy the Crystal King (NOTE: Golden Power and Dragon Power were not an option due to Lloyd not having the Golden Power anymore, and the Dragon Form was still not explored very well). Also is backed up with the fact that Garmadon can hurt Crystal King, even his Centaur form, consistently, and so can Lloyd with Oni Powers (NOTE: Crystal King is the Overlord who is 2-C, just to make sure). Also as you pointed out DR Ninjas should probably be upgraded to 2-C (which makes 2-C Onis and Garmadon even more consistent), but I’ll create separate CRT on that later as I said. So pretty sure 2-C is safe scaling atp.

(Edit: also thx for appreciating my work lol)
The FSM created the other realms from scratch right? I remember there being contention because Ninjago as a realm already existed with its own space-time and ocean before FSM migrated over there and created the landmass of Ninjago but if the other realms were entirely new then Tier 2 checks out. The clip of the time twins on its own doesn't really imply they can destroy space-time, it's just Wu saying time is an essential aspect of the universe

Everything else looks fine though.

Here is the issue. I would've agreed FSM's creation to be 2-C, but it just isn't. Why? Because we're shown how dragons create realms and they create them one at a time (refer to the video that explains the balance between dragons and oni). I am pretty sure even Zen'o from dragon ball used to scale to 12 universes or sth because he deleted all of them at a time instead of the whole 18 at one point before it was stated that he can. Basically, if there's a statement that he created all the realms at the same time you'd be good, but if you don't then it is just Low 2-C.
Thus dragon core scaling would be better.

I am also not a fan of the fact that Crystal King's AP explanation has 0 scans despite it being the biggest feat.

The FSM created the other realms from scratch right? I remember there being contention because Ninjago as a realm already existed with its own space-time and ocean before FSM migrated over there and created the landmass of Ninjago but if the other realms were entirely new then Tier 2 checks out.

Everything looks fine though.
I think it was debunked in another CRT, and we have two possible explanations (not to upscale anyone but just for the overall story to even make sense):
1) FSM created Ninjago and other Realms and probably already made the life in Ninjago, but didn’t realize himself as he was very young and likely very unskilled. After the defeat of Wojira, he created the Landmass of Ninjago;
2) Merlopians are liars🤷‍♂️

But if I understood correctly, aside this, you basically agree with me and disagree with OP, right?

Looks like some new arguments came in so ill address them.

Omega states that the FSM’s power will be gone. What did FSM create via his powers? Multiple Realms as revealed in DR. Also do not forget that Time is an element which originated from Dragons, and even small portion of Time Power can warp the very fabric of spacetime continuum, and it is also heavily implied that Time Twins can destroy the very fabric of space-time too.
  1. The Omega isnt speaking literally that the entire space-time of the realms would be destroyed. Given, the 'World of ash' statement posted earlier, they are just destroying the land of ninjago (As said in Seabound, The FSM only created the land of ninjago and not the entire realm. Also Elemental Powers come from the Source Dragons, not the regular ones we see in the show/realm of oni and dragon, since the SD are shown to be vastly more powerful than them, hell even one of the SD would destabalize the entire realm)
  2. The DR statement is weird given what we know about how the FSM "created" the realm of ninjago since it was stated constantly before seabound that ninjago was the FSM's creation. (Also given that the oni arent comparable to the FSM as the show implies hes stronger then both the oni and dragon in the first realm due to having both of their powers)
  3. The Time Twins statement is also weird. The time twins dont warp space-time on a universal scale seeing as they literally needed the Iron Doom to even go back in time.

Here is the issue. I would've agreed FSM's creation to be 2-C, but it just isn't. Why? Because we're shown how dragons create realms and they create them one at a time (refer to the video that explains the balance between dragons and oni). I am pretty sure even Zen'o from dragon ball used to scale to 12 universes or sth because he deleted all of them at a time instead of the whole 18 at one point before it was stated that he can. Basically, if there's a statement that he created all the realms at the same time you'd be good, but if you don't then it is just Low 2-C.
Thus dragon core scaling would be better.

I am also not a fan of the fact that Crystal King's AP explanation has 0 scans despite it being the biggest feat.
Crystal King scales to 2-C due to stating that he can destroy the Balance which is physically connected to all the Realms as stated by Khadjikhan (I don’t have the scans but pretty sure they are either on the Overlord’s page OR in one of the CRT’s). Also if you disagree with his scaling I think you’d need a separate CRT of that.

From what we see in the Dragons Rising, he created them all at once. And if we assume that Crystal King is indeed 2-C, you do agree with me, right?

I think it was debunked in another CRT, and we have two possible explanations (not to upscale anyone but just for the overall story to even make sense):
1) FSM created Ninjago and other Realms and probably already made the life in Ninjago, but didn’t realize himself as he was very young and likely very unskilled. After the defeat of Wojira, he created the Landmass of Ninjago;
2) Merlopians are liars🤷‍♂️
Could you link the discussion?

But if I understood correctly, aside this, you basically agree with me and disagree with OP, right?
Yeah, since the power of destruction the Oni hold is supposed to the equal opposition to the power of creation capable of creating realms held by the Dragons so the Oni's destruction of Ninjago just being some cloud coverage doesn't really make sense. Garmadon scaling to Crystal King is fine.

Looks like some new arguments came in so ill address them.

1. The Omega isnt speaking literally that the entire space-time of the realms would be destroyed. Given, the 'World of ash' statement posted earlier, they are just destroying the land of ninjago (As said in Seabound, The FSM only created the land of ninjago and not the entire realm. Also Elemental Powers come from the Source Dragons, not the regular ones we see in the show/realm of oni and dragon, since the SD are shown to be vastly more powerful than them, hell even one of the SD would destabalize the entire realm)
  2. The DR statement is weird given what we know about how the FSM "created" the realm of ninjago since it was stated constantly before seabound that ninjago was the FSM's creation. (Also given that the oni arent comparable to the FSM as the show implies hes stronger then both the oni and dragon in the first realm due to having both of their powers)
  3. The Time Twins statement is also weird. The time twins dont warp space-time on a universal scale seeing as they literally needed the Iron Doom to even go back in time.
1. Omega is speaking about the fact that FSM’s power “will be gone”, which includes all the Realms he created, as well as Time element. Also I’d frankly remind you that you were the one to oppose the downgrade of FSM to Continental Level. If you want to downgrade both Overlord and FSM, create CRT for them, then create CRT for Onis and Garmadon, lol. Also there is nothing hinting that Wu is aware of Source Dragons, nor there is evidence of Dragons Rising being planned at the time of Crystalized production. You need a direct statement that Elements originate from Source Dragons;
2. I already gave an explanation to that, both statements do not contradict each other, he could’ve created Ninjago Realm and the Infinite Sea with others and then enter the Realm later (or merlopeans simply lied. Either way, these are the only possible explanations that would even make sense and follow consistency). I am not saying that Onis are more powerful than FSM: they simply can destroy what FSM created, meanwhile FSM can BOTH create and destroy, and also has almost all of the Elemental Powers. Also do not forget that yet again, at the moment of Realms creation, FSM was very young, unpracticed and unskilled (implied to be so as the reason he lost to Wojira), so Onis destroying the creation of small FSM makes complete sense;
3. They need Iron Doom to control this process, they can use Time Vortex even without Iron Doom, they just would be unable to control to which point of the time they’d go. Also doesn’t contradict the warping statement at all.

Could you link the discussion?

Yeah, since the power of destruction the Oni hold is supposed to the equal opposition to the power of creation capable of creating realms held by the Dragons so the Oni's destruction of Ninjago just being some cloud coverage doesn't really make sense. Garmadon scaling to Crystal King is fine.
This, I believe.

Thank you👍
(Also can we somehow reach to the end anytime soon since it seems like that right now most people disagree/are neutral about this?)

Crystal King scales to 2-C due to stating that he can destroy the Balance which is physically connected to all the Realms as stated by Khadjikhan (I don’t have the scans but pretty sure they are either on the Overlord’s page OR in one of the CRT’s). Also if you disagree with his scaling I think you’d need a separate CRT of that.
they ain't that's the issue. It literally states he would plunge the 17 realms into darkness and make them void but there's no scans.
And if we assume that Crystal King is indeed 2-C, you do agree with me, right?
Oni Lloyd and Garmadon definitely hurt Crystal King. If they didn't scale he wouldn't even be flinching.

they ain't that's the issue. It literally states he would plunge the 17 realms into darkness and make them void but there's no scans.

Oni Lloyd and Garmadon definitely hurt Crystal King. If they didn't scale he wouldn't even be flinching.
Shouldn’t destruction of Balance already imply the destruction of all Realms? But again, that’s for another CRT. For now as you agree that we can scale Oni Lloyd and Garmadon to Crystal King, you do agree with 2-C, right?

Shouldn’t destruction of Balance already imply the destruction of all Realms? But again, that’s for another CRT. For now as you agree that we can scale Oni Lloyd and Garmadon to Crystal King, you do agree with 2-C, right?
if y'all can give the scans for everything Crystal King does instead of just stating it then yes I'd agree with 2-C for those who scale to that specifically.

The DR statement is weird given what we know about how the FSM "created" the realm of ninjago since it was stated constantly before seabound that ninjago was the FSM's creation. (Also given that the oni arent comparable to the FSM as the show implies hes stronger then both the oni and dragon in the first realm due to having both of their powers)
The only issue here is if the realms had pre-existing space-times before we're told they were created by the FSM. The FSM being superior to the Oni isn't an issue because of the nature of Tier 2, one 2-C character can have an entire scaling chain of one-shots and ridiculously high multipliers above another 2-C character even if their potency is still the same number of space-time continuums.

if y'all can give the scans for everything Crystal King does instead of just stating it then yes I'd agree with 2-C for those who scale to that specifically.
This is for Balance being a physical thing that affects all of the Realms and this is for Crystal King stating he is capable of destroying the Balance.

You need a direct statement that Elements originate from Source Dragons;
The Source Dragon says this himself in episode 20
Source Dragon: As all elemental powers come from my kind, you hold in your hands their condensed power.

Lloyd: Elemental powers come from you?

Source Dragon: Of course. I am one of the seven Source Dragons. Where did you think elemental powers came from?

The only issue here is if the realms had pre-existing space-times before we're told they were created by the FSM. The FSM being superior to the Oni isn't an issue because of the nature of Tier 2, one 2-C character can have an entire scaling chain of one-shots and ridiculously high multipliers above another 2-C character even if their potency is still the same number of space-time continuums.

We dont know if these realms he created did or didnt have the space-time already existing. they just say "he created other realms" and leave it at that

2. I already gave an explanation to that, both statements do not contradict each other, he could’ve created Ninjago Realm and the Infinite Sea with others and then enter the Realm later (or merlopeans simply lied. Either way, these are the only possible explanations that would even make sense and follow consistency).
Also for this, the merlopians, islanders, and wojira were already there when the FSM came there and its weird to say that the Merlopians lied considering they were literally there
(Timestamp: 0:20)

also in the video, the FSM "creating ninjago" was only shown to be able to create the landmass of it and not the entire realm

This is for Balance being a physical thing that affects all of the Realms and this is for Crystal King stating he is capable of destroying the Balance.
gotta say man, that ain't 2-C. This is a chain reaction feat that happens specificall because of how the ninjago realms are made. Affecting 1 unvierse and causing the others to collapse as a chain reaction isn't multiverse level AP the same way this guy isn't building level

We dont know if these realms he created did or didnt have the space-time already existing. they just say "he created other realms" and leave it at that

Also for this, the merlopians, islanders, and wojira were already there when the FSM came there and its weird to say that the Merlopians lied considering they were literally there
(Timestamp: 0:20)

Creation of other Realms legit scales to 2-C.

You ignored my another explanation. Also, as I understand, you want to debunk the entire Ninjago verse to Continental level (or almost the entire, with Source Dragons being an exception)? Then create a CRT for the downgrade of the entire verse.

gotta say man, that ain't 2-C. This is a chain reaction feat that happens specificall because of how the ninjago realms are made. Affecting 1 unvierse and causing the others to collapse as a chain reaction isn't multiverse level AP the same way this guy isn't building level
The chain reaction is only Nya destroying the Cursed Realm that indirectly causes to destroy the Djinjago via the Balance. The balance interconnects all of the Realms, so its destruction would be a direct 2-C unlike Nya.

Creation of other Realms legit scales to 2-C.
Never said that it wasnt, im saying that the as the series previously implied that the FSM created the realm of ninjago, only to show that he only created the land, we need more evidence of him creating the actual physical space-time of the realms and not just the land inside of those realms

The comics seem to point to the life wipe/physical destruction of the landmass of Ninjago interpretation rather than the interpretation that they're affecting the realm as a universe
Precisely my point as well.
P.S. I got promoted today 😄
That's stupendous!! Congratulations on the promotion Sun! You love to see it.
Omega said everything will be gone FOREVER, there won't be a future
If I take atoms on a planet and fundamentally alter them via forced radioactive decay and turned plutonium to lead they would be gone from the state they had previously been someone's "forever", or if I eat a banana those atoms will be chemically altered and won't have a future anymore either as they are broken down into yummy nutrients for my body to type this out to you even then what is forever? A lifetime of a person? A planet? a universe/realm? ...

There needs to be evidence of the time aspect of the realm being affected by the Oni involving this feat just saying, "they are going to destroy everything" and "it'll be gone forever" does not equate to "the whole of the space-time was destroyed thus there won't be a future.

We are asking the scope of everything being destroyed forever and Garmadon even mentions there would still be a land of ash that he wouldn't want to rule. A land of ash implies there are leftovers of the space-time (realm) for him to rule ergo not a 4D feat, which is VERY cut and dry.

Unless you are saying Garmadon would have ruled over a void which would be contradictory to what Garmadon even says in the comic (which gives us the context of ash instead of nothing), his character, his goals and a lot of the story's overarching 'threats' and what constitutes a crisis narratively.

While semantics this is needed for contextual understanding of the feat itself, this isn't some vein 'let me split hairs on what this one term means' this is, can you provide enough sufficient evidence to prove rather than just leaving the world as ash, the entire realm would be gone too? Have you proof of the Oni possibly doing this in another realm leaving no space time there, for a historical understanding within the verse or something else other than the word of Omega, Garmadon and vague guidebook statements of 'they are going to destroy everything'

If they enter the space-time, how do they survive its destruction if a Creation Tornado as TheOrangeGuy mentioned uses Time as part of the attack which was able to defeat them?

These are points to prove I think most everyone here would be happy and or at least agree that it shouldn't be downgraded if you can provide substantial proof on the literary analysis of your claim, myself included.
He's also reliable as he saw their plan
Garmadon saw their plan... he knows the outcome is ash under your own framework.
Prove they can't physically destroy them
proving a negative, okay: If the realms can't be physically destroyed by the Oni then the Oni were never a threat to begin with.
This is an argument to absurdity which makes it a proof by contradiction given the logic dictates the scaling should go up in severity not down.
However, that is if I were to suppose they could destroy the realms physically, that said time is a nonspatial continuum that is measured in terms of events which succeed one another from past through present to future. They could still destroy the spatial axis of the realms thus destroying them physically in a tangible sense with the nonspatial continuum of time still existing thus rendering the rebuttal moot. Just try better Lloydblitzed
his argument
*her argument
when a Realm gets destroyed
so how do the Oni survive given this Word of God statement?
Also in case anyone doubts Creation includes Time
so, if Time can harm the Oni, how do they intend to survive after they 'destroy everything' as you and Lloydblitzed keep mentioning?
simply a joke
Proof that contextually it is a joke is non-existent, the hat scene from Garmadon #2 is a joke and metaphor to let down the helmet of conquest and become a traveler.
Ur arguments are litterally contradicted by Omega's words

If the Tornado of Creation has a time aspect to it how would the Oni individually scale to 4-D and survive the realm's entire destruction given they are now part of that space-time?
TV Series must be prioritized over the comics, also the fact that it is a joke indicates that it must not be taken literally.
It is considered canon this means both statements have weight, saying TV >> comics must be prioritized is an overreach by your hand only, with the only contradiction to the Garmadon comics being the situation over his helmet, again non-existent evidence of it being a joke. This is not some tsundere thing of 'I didn't kill you all cause I want living subjects to rule over -baka' he admits it is because of his own pride to want to rule over Ninjago not a land of ash.
Claiming it is a joke puts into question the reliability of his statements in regards to destruction capable by the Oni previously, this isn't even a joke of "it wasn't that serious"
Should’t Universal Energy System fix this issue?
Not inherently depending on the nature of the cores and how they came to be, how they are used etc... After all humans can use axes to chop trees but that doesn't mean we scale to the power of the axe's delivery of the chop similar issues occur in UES stuff.
but that’s for another CRT,
So, it doesn't scale to this Garmadon feat? Maaaaaaaan, I was hoping for something more fun, I guess.
So onis would scale to Low 2-C
Is that for all Oni individually or the use of the cloud / as an invasion force though? Plus, we still have the issue of how they accomplish the 2-C or Low 2-C rating, Garmadon knowing the plans then saying reduced to ash, and Minaaaa's point about the characters.
Garmadon scaling to Crystal King is fine.
So we shouldn't use the Oni Army stuff and use Crystal King scaling as sort of substitution? I'm fine with that, helps it make more sense.
instead of just stating
Yeah, I am with Arceus on the statements.
The Omega
2-C character
So, if we verify a method of 2-C via Crystal King should we just swap out the reasoning about the Oni given how clunky it seems? Or should we drop the Oni Army to uni, add a Crystal King part as 2-C or another path entirely? (I am trying to understand our options here)

This is a chain reaction
Bleach Quincy tipping the balance moment :^)
From the visualization in DR it is clear that they are created all at once.

Did I miss where someone posted this one?

Never said that it wasnt, im saying that the as the series previously implied that the FSM created the realm of ninjago, only to show that he only created the land, we need more evidence of him creating the actual physical space-time of the realms and not just the land inside of those realms
In the DR, it says he created the REALM of Ninjago, and a FEW OTHER REALMS. Omega also questions “is this a REALM of the First Spinjitzu Master”, not landmass or anything. Mistake also says “he abandoned this world and created the new one”. He could’ve simply created the land after the creation of the Realms, that’s it.

Overlord should still be equal to FSM, so he must be 2-C too, hence Garmadon.
You are still neutral regarding the CRT?
I agree with the part of the CRT that says that Oni can destroy all realms by themselves. I do think the characters are still 2-C for scaling to FSM and Dragoncores.
I disagree with the balance being 2-C and disagree with 17 universe AP unless more proof can be provided.

In the DR, it says he created the REALM of Ninjago, and a FEW OTHER REALMS. Omega also questions “is this a REALM of the First Spinjitzu Master”, not landmass or anything. Mistake also says “he abandoned this world and created the new one”. He could’ve simply created the land after the creation of the Realms, that’s it.
We literally see that objects and people were already in already in the realm before he got there so they arent meaning the literal creation of the realm's space-time. they are meaning that the FSM created the landmasses and things on those lands and since he created that land its called his, youd be implying he created wojira and couldnt defeat her, but also created Nyad with the power to do it.

I lack amount of time needed to reply for everything he said to be honest…
I like to yap so fair enough, I was more just thinking & responding to justifications and apparent contradictions, which is where I like to get into the weeds. If you don't feel like it, you don't have to. I just felt like it was wonky with a lot of it you know and just wanted to express the particulars I noticed.
*they

Back