• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer Fantasy: Souls and minds=Aethyr

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
sigh Y'know I really didn't want to have to do this, but here we go.

Please note that while 40K shares a cosmology and literally consistent meaning of a soul, I don't want to add another 50 or so profiles to this, so their supporters can do it their damn selves.

"Everyones soul in Warhammer is made out of Aethyr and exists in the Realm of Chaos[8], providing them with the same properties above and resides Low 1-A range away at minimum. In fact untill a Mortal dies, even the Chaos Gods themselves cannot locate their souls desipite being in their realm[9]." ~ Aethyr Manipulation so it's accepted

That means that LIMITED Nonexistent (Type 2; all aspects), Abstract (Type 1), Acausal (Type 4, possibly type 5), and Nondual (Type 2) needs to go on every profile for souls...

And minds.
"The ka was the person's ego, reason, and abstract thought." ~ Liber Necris (Background Book) pg. 24
"Sekhem was the soulfire, the aethyric energy which actually comprised the essence of the soul." ~ Liber Necris (Background Book) pg. 24
"The ba was the subconscious self and the individual's emotions." ~ Liber Necris (Background Book) pg. 24

All that crap above on the interaction shit is already accepted, all I'd be doing is adding the Below to all profiles

"Limited Nonexistent (Type 2; all aspects), Abstract (Type 1), Acausal (Type 4, possibly type 5), and Nondual (Type 2): (All being's mind and soul in Warhammer is made out of [[Aethyr Manipulation|Aethyr]] and exists in the Realm of Chaos<ref name="“ROS16”">Realm of Sorcery, A Grim World of Perilous Adventure: page 16</ref>, providing them with the same properties above and resides [[The Warp|Low 1-A]] range away at minimum. In fact untill a Mortal dies, even the Chaos Gods themselves cannot locate their souls desipite being in their realm<ref name="“LS”">Liber Chaotica: Liber Slaanesh</ref>)"

this is going to be painful.

Last edited:
Im confused, how was 'it's on a blog on the verse page' not enough for people? I can't think of any other verses that have to link on every profile to something which applies to every1 in verse and is linked on verse page. In the same way people have to go verse page to verify calcs. Isn't simply this CRT being 'accepted' enough?

Im confused, how was 'it's on a blog on the verse page' not enough for people? I can't think of any other verses that have to link on every profile to something which applies to every1 in verse and is linked on verse page. In the same way people have to go verse page to verify calcs
Ask the OP supporters when I used Snikch in a match.

All applied except for the following locked profiles and gods/daemons

Back