• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer Fantasy revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it that this discussion is over with, then? If that's the case, then, to answer some lingering points:

I would have to ask how a place that similarly can lack dimensions entirely is "bigger" than something that does. How do you compare 2 places if one of them lacks ways to measure it in the first place?
Some notion of superiority would still be implied if that was by virtue of the fact that said thing is beyond the ways through which you measure it to begin with, which does seem to be the case here, with the statements of the Realm of Chaos being "beyond the boundaries of space and time" and what have you. It's just Beyond-Dimensional Existence, and it doesn't conflict with a higher tier.

Chaos Gods can create dimensions? Doesn't that mean that the Chaos Gods are 1-A? Idk what creating dimensions defaults to so maybe Ultima can correct me on that one.
Depends entirely on the extent in which they can do that. If they aren't shown as being able to create and/or being above infinite dimensions, then the most they could get is an "At least" next to their tier.

So do any profile pages need to be further modified based on this, or can we close this thread soon?

I don't think any change has to be made other than Gork and Mork, but that might require more work than just upgrading their tier

I don't know the specifics until I take time to really look into it but Empowerment, power bestowal, and some other weird Orcy powers, as well as when we eventually get into all the AOS stuff, they'll be getting a Gorkamorka key (but that last part won't be for a while)

Can somebody else handle it please? I will go to bed now.

This is honestly pretty ridiculous and a genuine insult to the people called here. I and anyone would expect their knowledge over the tier (as in the thing anyone can go and read at any time) and their own common sense would get them somewhere in a debate but then new rules of how things are and how we need to operate pop up and then what are we supposed to do? I'm not gonna debate that those rules don't make sense or that their interpretation of them is inaccurate, that's not related to this verse but yet others can bring up that stuff here no problem. Whoever referenced those new rules should go make their own efforts to go make their own CRT and debate to apply them in the tiering, or I am wrong to believe this is how things should be? If not then the tiering tells you that destroying a city is City level and you apparently also just need to know that being above/beyond/transcend something can actually not be pointless and turn out to be supporting evidence of X infinite more complexity under just the right context, well then I guess my common sense to get the tiering wasn't as good as I thought it was as I disagree with that, and find that "right context" here to be pointless.

I'm unfollowing this and hope to never be called to other threads like it. I can be called if someone wants to play with me Yu-Gi-Oh! online with my opponents being able to make up new rules as they play, that would be a more fun use of my time.

This is honestly pretty ridiculous and a genuine insult to the people called here. I and anyone would expect their knowledge over the tier (as in the thing anyone can go and read at any time) and their own common sense would get them somewhere in a debate but then new rules of how things are and how we need to operate pop up and then what are we supposed to do? I'm not gonna debate that those rules don't make sense or that their interpretation of them is inaccurate, that's not related to this verse but yet others can bring up that stuff here no problem. Whoever referenced those new rules should go make their own efforts to go make their own CRT and debate to apply them in the tiering, or I am wrong to believe this is how things should be? If not then the tiering tells you that destroying a city is City level and you apparently also just need to know that being above/beyond/transcend something can actually not be pointless and turn out to be supporting evidence of X infinite more complexity under just the right context, well then I guess my common sense to get the tiering wasn't as good as I thought it was as I disagree with that, and find that "right context" here to be pointless.

I'm unfollowing this and hope to never be called to other threads like it. I can be called if someone wants to play with me Yu-Gi-Oh! online with my opponents being able to make up new rules as they play, that would be a more fun use of my time.
I mean i'm also just gonna ignore this because it's nonsensical and about something unrelated to the thread.

I'm probably too late but for what its worth, having read everything, given Ultima's explanation and reasoning and the poor refutes to his reasonings I agree low 1-C is the most adequate tier.

If somebody writes a list of the exact titles for the pages that need to be unlocked, I can do so, so you can edit them.

Also, Eficiente, I still greatly appreciate all of your help, so please try to not feel discouraged. Nobody can get revisions to work exactly like they want all the time. I have had lots of them rejected over the years myself.

I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Thanks. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back