• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40,000: Discussione Generalis IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to read Carrion Throne and The Emperor's Legion. Two books set on Terra focusing on the Custodes.

@Azzy

I think that the Angel of Fire is just a Daemon Prince rather than a Greater Daemon:

'Somewhere in there a psyker of vast power is drawing all the mystical energy from those deaths and weaving it into a lure for a daemon-god. If we could kill the psyker that would do it…' Something about his tone told us that it was not quite so simple as that, if you could call walking through a temple full of fanatics and assassinating a psyker powerful enough to summon a daemon prince simple.
^ One quote.

Those people down there had no idea what it was they were so desperately keen to protect. They had been misled or they had misled themselves and there was no time to teach them the error of their ways any more. Time had run out. Now all that was left to us was war, if we could get in touch with our army, if we could warn them what was happening, if they could get here in time to stop the manifestation of a greater daemon or something worse.
^ Another quote.

I felt as if it was looking directly at me. I am sure every man there did. a discomforting thing to come under the gaze of a great daemon.
^ A third.

Goddamit Book, is it a Daemon Prince or a Greater Daemon.

Can we please rename the Space Marine page to Adeptus Astartes and the Imperial Assassins page to Officio Assassinorum?

I'm a bit curious about Sigmar's ratings in the physical world. Trying to read and get to know about Warhammer Fantasy, but it is a tad bit harder to get info about it than 40k.

guys, can we please discuss about how daemons are weaker in the Old World where in 40k they technically are planet busting monsters?

Bloodthirsters could be capable of destroying entire villages thanks to their size and strenght.

Egil Styrbjorn can punch a fully armored knight 30 yards, that could escale to other Chaos Lords.

i have heard that Sigmar, in his ressurection in End Times created a shockwave, which killed many, many Chaos Warriors in (possibly) many places, i have to take a look to be sure, ok? the blast could be Multi Continental, key word could be.

@Matt reading End Times Archaon Codex, the titular Edgelord killed Kairos Fateweaver, thought they where outside the Warp, and outside of Norsca/Chaos Wastes, so please do not consider this Moon/Planet Level, as we know, the Old One portals in both sides of the Old World have made Chaos weaker, so any creature that enters the material world there will never be as strong as 40k. (that is a theory i had thought, but sounds plausible)

@Matt i can agree, Egil hinted that he fought a being that can produce lighting, and he is still alive, @Arda, Nagash is....the TOP most powerful models in game, so one can guess he could be beyond Mountain, but hey, Sigmar fought him at the edge of his power, so i don't know.

@Morkar

What about his key.

Wouldn't it be someting like this:

Without Warpstone | Weakened | Full power | With the crown of sorcery

If full power Nagash can match Sigmar, and this isn't even without the crown of sorcery, tat would be really impressive.

I need to find feats for his first two forms though.

Nagash is definetly one of the best villains ever.

It could be hyperbole, but if the crown of sorcery really boosts his power a thousand fold that would be tier 6.

If you find any good feats for his Warpstoneless form please message me, thanks.

Grimgor dogde
Grimgor reacts to Archaon and his steed, possibly in one of his ow

so...i finished reading...Sigmar and Archaon where on the edge of a void, the Old Wolrd itself was tearing appart and...that is it, it blew up, huh i think i recall why i loathe this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back