• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40,000: Discussione Generalis #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a similar case to Space Marine captains. They're technically not enhanced in any way beyond most regular space marines, but they're veterans of hundreds of battle, have better wargear, and almost always display vastly greater feats.

No defined age, as far as I'm aware. However, they're identified as candidates for the Adepta Sororitas when they're relatively young, and the majority are taken from the Schola Progenium, iirc.

Start training in their 20s or start being an actual Sororitas in their 20s? Because I'm fairly certain they can start their training a bit younger than that.

BTW, I have the entire 7th Edition Codex of the Sisters in JPG, so anything we need I can upload pages to this thread for info.

Hm...they're not on the vastly superhuman level of Space Marines, but I know Sisters are considered superior to regular bread-and-butter soldiers by a large margin. Maybe there are some generic feats in the codex.

I know that they are equal to the Astartes in Durability, and wield much the same weapons. But physically they are far inferior.

Equal to the Astartes in durability while in power armour (obviously), yes.

Just from what I can think of, your average sister is probably in the Peak Human to Low Superhuman range in terms of power, but they might have some better showings.

Maybe I should read the "Sisters of Battle" book series and post feats here. I have both books, gained them for Christmas.

Ooh that'd be a good idea.

Plasma OP. Especially when you remember than the (more hax-y but) less devestating basic Necron Gauss weapons have a minimum output 7-B per shot.

Be'lakor is...I'm not sure. He's easily below Chaos Horus and Abaddon, but he should be notably stronger than your average daemon prince. He did get his shit kicked in by an Imperial Fists captain and some terminators, but that's largely in part due to him being extremely overconfident and then the Chaos Gods deciding to screw him.

Yeah **** Lorgar..xD

Anyway azzy is Horus and Abaddon is technically a demon prince or what? I kinda curious why they seemingly never rise to become one, or the chaos gods just doesn't want to deal with another Be'lakor. -.-

Nah. "Warmaster of Chaos" seems to be its own classification, and is granted to the individual who leads all Chaos' forces with the complete and utter backing of Chaos Undivided, yet who remain non-daemons. For instance, Horus was never turned into a daemon, but he was always backed by all four gods simultaneously, putting him well above daemon primarchs.

This is probably due to this allowing them a complete foothold in realspace while still being backed to crazy levels.

You know Horus isn't a Daemon Primarch because he never turned into a huge Bat Devil or Tentacle Monster.

"The forms the live-things called Chaos, in their limited little ways of perceiving the omni-verse, swarmed and thrived in this infinite ocean of mind and emotion. The daemon moved with Stele. Waiting, waiting and watching for the moment when the thrashing and chattering of the quarry was at its peak. Only then would it strike, lapping up the absolute perfection of its fear, sinking in rending teeth, tearing it to soul- shreds."
Pg.106 Deus Sanguinius

Confirmation that Warhammer 40,000 is an Omniverse. Which proves that the Emperor solos your verse undoubtedly.

Serious feats this time, Star level Daemons:

"It is an advantage of being a greater daemon that the quality of size, the greatest of restrictions placed on merely physical beings, means nothing. Size is a property of matter only. The disparate pair, allies of convenience if events fell that way, flew through the Door, the narrow pass through which all this time the forces of Chaos had been trying to overcome the Materium. Spread before them was what, in comparison with the galaxy in its entirety, was but an antechamber. Still they could fly here, for the space of the warp and the space of the physical world overlaid one another here, like oil spreading and swirling on water, creating rainbow colours. This was what some mortals called the Eye of Terror, and for rainbow colours there was the suspension and warping of physical laws, making new types of worlds possible.
The two great daemons flew through entire star clusters which for the moment were smaller than they were. They adjusted their size, dwindling as they approached their destinations. Each selected a suitable planet from their respective domains. They moved those planets away from their warming suns - it did not matter, the planets did not freeze; instead their atmospheres were heated by friction as they moved through the ether-like warpspace-realspace overlap. They brought the planets close together and drew out from the surface of each a long tongue or causeway so that they met and welded together. Here, then, was the field of battle: a verdant bridge between two worlds, lit by a glowing sky, blasted by hot winds, crackling with incessant lightning."
- Eye of Terror Pg. 56
Strike Force Ultra Data sheet.
477.M39 By the Dying Light
Daemonic servants of Tzeentch create Warp rifts inside each of the twin suns of Haark. Soon, the leering faces upon the stars drive the entire population of the system insane, but the Daemons' incessant bickering triggers a duel-nova event. With the fate of the system now measured in hours, the Black Consuls Chapter send in Strike Force Ultra Varnor to recover sacred relics from the time of their founding. Captain Varnor and his brothers brave both Daemons and madmen in the burning cities of Haark to collect the relics, narrowly escaping into the void only moments before the stars die spectacularly.
"The swirling sphere of immaterial witch-fire lost cohesion and, like a dying, drowning man striking out with mad violence as death encroached, it clawed at the planets and suns of the Signus Cluster, ripping at their surfaces and sucking in matter. But it could not hold. This time the psychic scream was suffocated and a brief supernova blossomed before the fire bled their out into embers and at last, nothingness."
- Fear to tread pg.814

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back