• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 2

God-King Wario doesn't let them, though, as he snaps his fingers and someone appears.

Tenor (3)
Who are you? said Stariel.

Then, something showed up. Three different heads popped out and it showed the being who kept summoning these new characters.

BDBE17E6-D48D-425D-89E2-800ABB8B6512
The planet eater, King Ghidorah, is now in.

God-King Wario doesn't let them, though, as he snaps his fingers and someone appears.

Tenor (3)

Star and Daniel unfuse.

Tenor (3)

Star and Daniel unfuse.

That was a great experience. We should do it again sometime. Daniel said.

MaxForward said:
Then, a red eyed blonde woman showed up.

Baby pants? What are you doing here? Said Daniel.
I just wanted to join this battle, it seemed fun. She said.

Arcueid Brunestud
Her name is Aruceid.

King Ghidorah just looks at Overlord, roaring out as Godzilla goes up from behind. This wouldn't fool the dragon as one of his heads smacked the gigantic dinosaur in the face.

Godzilla gets up and sees the two. He grins, knowing what to do. Godzilla tackles Ghidorah, punting him and letting the other two do some brutal work on him. This was gonna get bloody.

Ghidorah looks at Public with its left head and starts laughing, but not before Godzilla tore off one of his heads.

Christian Higdon said:
As Ghidorah's heads came down, they manifested into a physical form. He roared out in a unbridled fury.
Okay multi-head, you better not mess with us. Said Daniel, Aruceid and Star at the same time.

Ghidorah looked at the three of them and charged up a bolt of lightning from his middle head, but Godzilla pinned Ghidorah down and stomped all over his middle head, crushing it.

Christian Higdon said:
Ghidorah looked at the three of them and charged up a bolt of lightning from his middle head, but Godzilla pinned Ghidorah down and stomped all over his middle head, crushing it.
Well, thanks! Star said.

Godzilla started to grin, still pummeling Ghidorah, who tried to move. Godzilla had killed his nemesis, but not for long.

So... anyone down with Mr. Dillinger, here, being a part of this ordeal?

He sorta has to be more of comic relief character, most of the time, as he's practically haxless and your average 2-A, but he can do some stuff. Ya know.

And idk, @Max.

"Latter" means the last thing you mentioned. So, how Dillinger enters. Although, new characters would be cool too.

And with all that going on, nearby were two people randomly chatting about... something.

Screenshot 20190112-193507 YouTube
Tye Dillinger on the right, R-Truth on the left.

"So that's why the Independence Day is celebrated on the 4th of July." Explain Dillinger, with Truth seeming lost in thought.

"..... But what about the aliens?" Asked Truth

"Wai-...what?" Asked Dillinger, baffled by the questio

"The aliens!"

"Aliens? ... Truth, that was a movie... with Will Smith, that has nothing to do with anything we're talking about." Said Dillinger, almost frantically

"I get it. you're one of 'em!" He deduced

""... Truth, I-"

"Hey, don't worry... You're secret's safe with me." He whispered

"Hey, anyway. I was thinking, now that I'm back workin' with WWE, I had an epiphany; You and I as a tag team on SmackDown LIVE, Tye. But first, a good tag team's gonna need to have a good name. Maybe, like, 'The Perfect Truth', or 'The Truth and the Alien'" Said R-Truth

"L-look, Truth. I appeciate the offer, and I HAVE thought about this. But I think it's About time I made a name for myself. Take some people on by myse-" Said Dillinger, before he was cut-off

"But what about that dude? Or maybe one o' those three?" Suggested Truth, pointing to Popeye, then to the trio of Daniel, Star and Arcueid

"Wait up, no!" Shouted Dillinger

"Ey, you over there! You see this guy over here? Yeah, dude's trying to make a name for himself. And I gotta tell you, dude believes in aliens. He crazy, man! Ya'll don't stand a chance" Yelled truth to the others, before Dillinger simply sighed at that point

"Wait, wait. Listen... erm, sir, I'm just yo-" Said Dillinger, before he was cut off

"Ya damn right he is! He admitted it himself!" Assured Truth

And with that, he was sent crashing into a wall, almost knocked unconcious

"Well, damn! You pack one hell of a punch for one of 'em sailor men, bruh. You've gotta teach sometime." Said Truth

Back