• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 2

Skitzo doesn't even move as he is squished by Godzilla's mass. He somehow comes back and goes to a normal behavior. Nice, happy and kind.

PublicMinority87 said:
Public throws a Potara earring at the cultist. "Put that on your right ear then lets kick Warios ass."
Nah, I'd rather fuse with her. Daniel said.

PublicMinority87 said:
"Very well. Take this then." Said public as he took the earring off and handed it to Daniel.
Let's do this. Said Daniel to Star.

Okay. Star replied.

Let's do this. Said Daniel to Star.

Okay. Star replied.

Daniel throws the potara ring at Star. She wears it on her right ear, while Daniel wears it on his left ear.

Their bodies get closer and closer...

Stariel shows up to Wario.

Wario says: You're here? And you've fused?

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make people stronger!

Public punches Wario in the stomach, and then sticks a salad in his face, to compel him. Each punch hits to the beat of the bells in Hells Bells.

PublicMinority87 said:
Public punches Wario in the stomach, and then sticks a salad in his face, to compel him. Each punch hits to the beat of the bells in Hells Bells.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

MaxForward said:
Stariel shows up to Wario.
Wario says: You're here? And you've fused?

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make people stronger!
An idea pops into Wario's head. He snaps his fingers and suddenly they are all in his castle fashioned from Mario's Castle.

"Right now, you're in my little area of existence. Everything that steps foot in here, is in my domain."

Wario states as he gets in his throne, gaining complete control of all the existence in his castle.

PublicMinority87 said:
Wario sighs and waves a hand. Reality starts to warp, bending the punches back at Public.

An idea pops into Wario's head. He snaps his fingers and suddenly they are all in his castle fashioned from Mario's Castle.

"Right now, you're in my little area of existence. Everything that steps foot in here, is in my domain."

Wario states as he gets in his throne, gaining complete control of all the existence in his castle.

KOOL-AID BLAST! Yelled Stariel.

Public makes a ping pong table and forces Wario to play. There is no negating but you have nothing to lose here. You also have nothing to win.

PublicMinority87 said:
Public makes a ping pong table and forces Wario to play. There is no negating but you have nothing to lose here. You also have nothing to win.
Wario smashes the table.

MaxForward said:

Wario fires a massive Wario Waft to counter.

Overlord775 said:
I throw a God Slayer bob-omb at Wario
Wario bends reality again, opening a portal and sending the God Slayer Bomb into another universe where it hits Zanza and kills him.

Wario fires a massive Wario Waft to counter.

Stariel strengthens their blast.

PublicMinority87 said:
Public locks Wario in place, gripping him so strong that if he were to break out, Public would just repeat it.
Finish him, Stariel. Said Public.

Stariel fired their strongest attack: Super Power Ninja Turbo Neo Ultra Hyper Mega Multi Alpha Meta Extra Uber Prefix Kool-Aid Rainbow Blast.

MaxForward said:
Wario was lying there, unconscious.
Wario then got up, smirking and now dressed in the Emperor of Mankind's armor and weapons.

"You're gonna have to do better than that."

God-King Wario states as he easily cleaves both of his opponents in half with his sword.

PublicMinority87 said:
Public moves his other half back onto his other half, and then yells in Warios ear. Public then punches Wario in the balls, and hits them with a crowbar.
God-King Wario's golden armor protects him from the blows.

"Disappointing."

God-King Wario states as he punches Public back, infinitely harder.

"OH **** THIS IS GONNA HURT!" Public yells as he goes flying 5 feet, then pushes himself back off of a wall, and punctures 1 small hole in Warios armor. Public flips off of it and glues Stariel back together.

PublicMinority87 said:
"OH **** THIS IS GONNA HURT!" Public yells as he goes flying 5 feet, then pushes himself back off of a wall, and punctures 1 small hole in Warios armor. Public flips off of it and glues Stariel back together.
Stariel healed themself instantly.

MaxForward said:
Stariel healed themself instantly.
Show me what you've got! They said.
God-King Wario laughed as he sealed the hole in his armor with a gold bar, lowered his shoulder, and barreled into Stariel with extremely colorful multi-colored energy exploding outward, sending them flying across FANDOM.

Stariel healed themself instantly. Show me what you've got! They said.
God-King Wario laughed as he sealed the hole in his armor with a gold bar, lowered his shoulder, and barreled into Stariel with extremely colorful multi-colored energy exploding outward, sending them flying across FANDOM.

Stariel teleports back to JBW.

Overlord775 said:
I pull a Drach'nyer and impale God-King Wario with 5 talons
God-King Wario laughs as the talons bounce off.

"Stop lying to yourself, worm. You cannot harm me!"

God-King Wario states as he grabs Overlord and looks up at his true body, a ginormous existence of infinite thought and metaphor, something beyond the limits of time and space, of true and false. A form of being above all else, with infinite taikyoku and infinite CHIM, and beyond even the obscure heights of archetypal infinity.

He bursts out laughing.

"That's all!? REALLY!? HOW PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!"

God-King Wario yells as he throws Overlord across space and time where he eventually flies into Big Chungus's mouth, down his throat, and into his belly.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Big Chungus is too big to be belly-bursted. Christian would agree.
I still burst via I N F I N I T E Z O O O M and make Dark strongly smell like Big Chungus's favorite food

Back