• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 2

With a single tendril signal from Dharkon, a rain of white fists fell down on the three. These were the aforementioned Crazy Hands.

Meanwhile, somewhere far away I decide to merge this verse with the Xenoblade Chronicles 2-verse just for fun.

"Find out where we're going... and see what our future holds!"

Yells Rex as he battles Jin.

Let's destroy this dark prick. Daniel said.

Star turns into her Ultimate Magic form, Daniel goes unrestricted, and Arcueid turns into her Archetype: Earth form.

With a single tendril signal from Dharkon, a rain of white fists fell down on the three. These were the aforementioned Crazy Hands.

Meanwhile, somewhere far away I decide to merge this verse with the Xenoblade Chronicles 2-verse just for fun.

Star turns into her Ultimate Magic form, Daniel goes unrestricted, and Arcueid turns into her Archetype: Earth form.

Let's do this. Said Daniel.

MaxForward said:

Let's do this. Said Daniel.
Dharkon scoffs and his core disappears as three red-and-black figures pop out. Zalgo, Poisaness, and CHEGAOD. The three charge forward, unleashing everything they've got.

"So, Pyra, Mythra... Join me!"

Yells Rex as Jin ***** his sword back and then swings it in a single motion down at him.

PublicMinority87 said:
Public just throws a spike through Warios heart, ripping it out. Wario explodes into blood as the spike explodes, destroying his body.
Wario's golden armor deflects the spike.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla grabs Wario and smiles, tossing him aside and looking at everyone else.
Wario, now pissed off, teleports up to Godzilla and swings his sword down hard. The resulting golden slash is 1000x Godzilla's size and slams directly into his chest.

PublicMinority87 said:
Public walks over to Star, Daniel and Arcueid "4 beats 3, but how about 4 in 1?" Public says, disguised as a table.
Why is that table talking to us? Daniel said.

Godzilla started to chuckle, but Ghidorah (or...well, three giant heads) came down from the sky.

BDBE17E6-D48D-425D-89E2-800ABB8B6512
The planet eater, King Ghidorah, is now in.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla started to chuckle, but Ghidorah (or...well, three giant heads) came down from the sky.
BDBE17E6-D48D-425D-89E2-800ABB8B6512
The planet eater, King Ghidorah, is now in.
Dharkon sighed in annoyance at Ghidorah and jabs at his heads with his tentacles. Meanwhile, he sensed that the time was coming, and he wanted to eliminate these annoying pests before then. Meanwhile, another being showed up.
Galeem (SSBU)
Galeem.

Overlord775 said:
"Galem you are just a YHVH rip off !"
I shout at him
(Actually, his many wings make him look more like Seraphim, but, anyway...)

Hearing that, Galeem creates a crisscrossing mass of purple lines and then sends powerful laser beams through the lines, all of them striking Overlord and cutting through his body.

(I ment Shin Megami Tensei YHVH, you know, the guy form the infinite heads boss fight)

I use Full Counter to send the laser beams back at Galeem

Public takes off the table disguise and surrounds Public, Daniel, Arcueid and Star in a barrier, while showing a 4 person ritual creating 1 person. "We do this and we can defeat Wario and Dhakron, if so, then we kill 2 birds with 1 stone." Public says

Godzilla is locked in, but due to Ghidorah's nature, the cage doesn't do anything as he phases through and bites Godzilla.

Overlord775 said:
(I ment Shin Megami Tensei YHVH, you know, the guy form the infinite heads boss fight)
I use Full Counter to send the laser beams back at Galeem
Galeem wraps his wings around his core, blocking the lasers, and retaliates by producing four orbs that release shockwaves that move toward Overlord and then splitting its core into three and unleashing a barrage of smaller yellow projectiles. Meanwhile, it's wings produce a large blue ball, and then split it into six smaller balls that home in on Overlord.

PublicMinority87 said:
Public takes off the table disguise and surrounds Public, Daniel, Arcueid and Star in a barrier, while showing a 4 person ritual creating 1 person. "We do this and we can defeat Wario and Dhakron, if so, then we kill 2 birds with 1 stone." Public says
"You forget Galeem?"

I ask, raising an eyebrow.

Godzilla runs out of the smashed cage and tries to bite Ghidorah, only to go through him. What was this? A hologram? Godzilla tried over and over to no avail. Ghidorah shocked Godzilla, in two ways. By lighting and by shocking him in awe.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla runs out of the smashed cage and tries to bite Ghidorah, only to go through him. What was this? A hologram? Godzilla tried over and over to no avail. Ghidorah shocked Godzilla, in two ways. By lighting and by shocking him in awe.
Dharkon turns around and strikes both of them with his hammer, then strikes them both with beams of darkness that erupt from the ground.

PublicMinority87 said:
Daniel asks this question to his fans on Twitter. In fact, I screenshotted it:

T 17012019120839
Should they do it?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Galeem wraps his wings around his core, blocking the lasers, and retaliates by producing four orbs that release shockwaves that move toward Overlord and then splitting its core into three and unleashing a barrage of smaller yellow projectiles. Meanwhile, it's wings produce a large blue ball, and then split it into six smaller balls that home in on Overlord.
"Taboo is a better final boss than you !"

I shout as i use the Off-Wave to counter Galeem's danmaku

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
"Taboo is a better final boss than you !"
I shout as i use the Off-Wave to counter Galeem's danmaku
The shockwaves and Off-Waves cancel each other out. Meanwhile, the danmaku continues toward Overlord.

PublicMinority87 said:
The trio agree. So how are we going to do it? asks Daniel.

The trio agree. So how are we going to do it? asks Daniel.

Wait! I feel like someone's missing. Star says.

I'll call him!

Star finished her call. And right after that, a 15 year old hispanic teenage dude comes out of a portal.

Back