• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 2

Oh shet, Swathing has arrived

Hello, my name is Marco Diaz, I got here because I wanted to have some action in my life and Star told me to fuse with these grown people, so she can defeat a big threat to the hyperverse.

Overlord775 said:
Galeem uses Overlord's body to clone an infinite army of puppet fighters before Dharkon takes over half of them. The army then faces the 5 aforementioned people as another army of Master Hands and Crazy Hands appears.

Overlord775 said:
Logan Paul decides to vlog the battle.

I really hate to say this, but I think there's someone hanging right there.

And then he proceeds to film and joke about it.

MaxForward said:
Oh shet, Swathing has arrived
Hello, my name is Marco Diaz, I got here because I wanted to have some action in my life and Star told me to fuse with these grown people, so she can defeat a big threat to the hyperverse.
Dharkon and Galeem simply look at Marco and then wave a tentacle and wing respectively, dismissing him as minor, before God-King Wario jumped over and became the head general of an army of puppet fighter Overlords, dark and light false characters of everyone in fiction, Master Hands, and Crazy Hands.

Logan posts the video, becomes the world's punching bag, deletes the video and makes two apologies, one fairly decent and one, well... SEVERE AND CONTINUOUS LAPSE

MaxForward said:
Overlord775 said:
Logan Paul decides to vlog the battle.
I really hate to say this, but I think there's someone hanging right there.

And then he proceeds to film and joke about it.
And then Galeem BFRs him into a portal where he faces Rathalos.

Oh shet, Swathing has arrived Hello, my name is Marco Diaz, I got here because I wanted to have some action in my life and Star told me to fuse with these grown people, so she can defeat a big threat to the hyperverse.
Dharkon and Galeem simply look at Marco and then wave a tentacle and wing respectively, dismissing him as minor, before God-King Wario jumped over and became the head general of an army of puppet fighter Overlords, dark and light false characters of everyone in fiction, Master Hands, and Crazy Hands.

I think it's time. Said Daniel.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/119020

Back