• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 2

"So now what?" Shivok asked HOSTLESS, who grinned right after. "Why are you-"

HOSTLESS grabbed Auk and ran his head into the floor, digging it into the floor. The dragon growled and bit the other monster on the arm, followed by his arm twisting and redirecting Auk's own bite.

"THAT'S WHAT, BUD."

"Oh, boy, you've done it now." Auk grabbed HOSTLESS and dragged him by the feet, only for the monster to laugh. Sort of akin to Peter Griffin but more dark toned. "SAD. YOU TRY TOO HARD TO KILL A PARASITE. YOU KNOW WHAT A PARASITE IS?"

He grabbed Auk by the tail and pulled a Mario 64 on him, tossing him to the moon.

"AN UNKILLABLE SUNUVA BEACH." After saying that, Auk flew back to the arena in but seconds, causing rainand lightning to thunder down. He kept smacking HOSTLESS over and over. "Who's ya daddeh!? Who's ya daddeh!?"

"I'm yer daddeh, laddeh!" He said, but HOSTLESS got up and strangled him. "YOU ARE NOT. I NEVAH HAD ANY. ONLY VOID." He punched Auk in the stomach and the face at the same time with the same fist as he tied him up. Auk broke out easily and had lightning strike HOSTLESS. He shook it off as the battle continued.

Erm....you're only human. You can't fight anger and sinning at once. That's like outrunning time itself.

Christian Higdon said:
Erm....you're only human. You can't fight anger and sinning at once. That's like outrunning time itself.
If I can hurt you with a flaming axe to the balls, what can't I do, bruh?

Christian Higdon said:
Auk didn't have to give you that...just to let you know.
Well, he didn't have to... But he did, didn't he? Besides, I coulda just stolen an Axe from Kratos or somethin'

Christian Higdon said:
True, but that's not killing 1-As...let's just get back to the roleplay, no?
I thought we were roleplaying this whole time XD. I was being sarcastic to reflect my RP self... who is a jackass.

Christian Higdon said:
I seeeeeee. I'm one too.
Nah, you aren't a jackass at all. You're a cool dude.

To Dark (... Or Illya, idk at this point): "Ok. I won't worry... I'll panic instead."

Hgighighoh oof
Everyone's reaction to my trash-tier joke.

DarkNeon1994 said:
[Zero! Please call me Illya! don't forget, okay?]
"Ok. I was just making sure that it was Illya speakin' here [...btw, I'm also low-key working on an Atalanta Alter profile - Fate Apocrypha for the win, boyz, and let's see how I mess up the justification this time]"

Back