• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 2

Public gives Popeye maple syrup, which is actually spinach that tastes like pancakes.

Then out of nowhere Doc Public shoots Public in the arm.

MaxForward wrote: Well, okay... Bring it on. Daniel said.
After his challenge, Dillinger slowly got up, re-collecting himself "... Hey, listen... Just forget what Truth said, ok? I want nothing to do with this, it's not the right environment, I'm not prepared. And besides, how would I even settle any of this? I'm a Canadian professional wrestler, not an boxer. Not even in my in-ring gear."

"But I though you was an alien!" Yelled Truth

"I never said that! All I said was that the whole alien thing was part of a movie." Said Dillinger

"Ooooooh... Well why didn't you say so?" Asked Truth, causing Dillinger to sigh

"... N- no problem. At least nobody else punched me square in the face." Said Dillinger

"But hold up. Popeye, right? You thought my mans Tye was an alien, yeah? So that's gotta mean aliens exist, right?" Asked Truth, causing Dillinger to facepalm

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, yes, them aliens exist. I foughts em once." He said.
"Damn, bruh. Ey, Tye! I mighta just found someone crazier than you! Popeye, my dude, you gotta tell me all about it!"

"It was a starry night! The constellations were aligned, stars moving in a weird pattern. Then, somethin' came barrelin' outta the sea! This weird octopus thingy!" He said, not knowing it was Cthulhu he spoke of.

Christian Higdon said:
"It was a starry night! The constellations were aligned, stars moving in a weird pattern. Then, somethin' came barrelin' outta the sea! This weird octopus thingy!" He said, not knowing it was Cthulhu he spoke of.
"Dem sea aliens, man. Those're the worst." Said Truth

"Actually, the only octopus guy I know of is Cthulu... I mean, I guess he's pretty much an alien." Responded Dillinger

"Cthulhu, eh? Anyways, I nearly lost me own mind, but I punched em square in th' face! The reaction he had, agagagaga, it's was hilarity!" Popeye boasted about his fight with Cthulhu.

Christian Higdon said:
"Cthulhu, eh? Anyways, I nearly lost me own mind, but I punched em square in th' face! The reaction he had, agagagaga, it's was hilarity!" Popeye boasted about his fight with Cthulhu.
"Yep, definitely Cthulu. I always wondered what'd happen if he died. Anyway, apparently, where it comes from, there's a lot more seriously odd-looking... aliens. I've heard alotta them are way stronger, too." Said Dillinger

"So after I left, I decided that maybe that wasn't th' only one out there! I wonder if any other monsters exi-WOOOAH!" He saw Godzilla bearing Ghidorah up easily.

"Heh. Sh*t's going down over there." Said Dillinger

"Ya damn right it is! But hold up... ey Popeye. You ever considered formin' a tag team with me? I asked Tye, but he's busy makin' a name for himself. And... I think we know how that went." Suggested Truth

"Oh come on! I wasn't ready." Shouted the so-called "Perfect 10"

"Hmmmmmm...maybe. Just maybe. I gots to get outta here before-" Popeye was then kicked away by Godzilla into another place.

"Welp, there he goes."

"Hey. lizard man.... You an alien?! And why do you gotta do my dude Popeye dirty like that?" Shouted Truth

"Truth, come on, man! Again?"

Godzilla only looked at the two before dismissing them as minor before Ghidorah got a perfect hit in. His two heads that were gone healed up and bit him on the arms, before flying upwards.

"... Did that alien ignore us?" Asked Truth, seemingly outraged

"Yeah. And I'd say that's a GOOD thing." Said Tye

"That was a rhetorical question, Tye."

"I'm shocked you even know what that is." Tye Responded

"Well I'm fulla surprises" He bragged

"Whatever. Anyway, the Royal Rumble's tomorrow night, so I think we should head back for now. You know, don't wanna miss your number 30 spot." Suggested Dillinger

"Oh, right! You know, for a crazy alien... you pretty smart, Tye."

"............. Let's just go, Truth."

(That marks me actually leaving, btw. Talk to you later, and good night)

While this chaos went on, Skitzo just sat there, slowly slipping into a state of brutality. He looked at Overlord and smiled, waving.

Killer Skitzo was different in appearance, his claws and teeth bared. Happy Skitzo waved his hand at himself, but was tackled.

MaxForward said:
God-King Wario doesn't let them, though, as he snaps his fingers and someone appears.
Tenor (3)
Who are you? said Stariel.
"You should know, Star and Daniel. Alright, here."

Dark states as he snaps his fingers, creating a screen through which they could look at, with the aforementioned linked page displayed.

Ghidorah flew back down, blowing up the battlefield as Godzilla was piledrived into the floor. Godzilla got back up and started to kick Ghidorah. Yes, kick. And then a punch to the middle head.

Christian Higdon said:
Ghidorah flew back down, blowing up the battlefield as Godzilla was piledrived into the floor. Godzilla got back up and started to kick Ghidorah. Yes, kick. And then a punch to the middle head.
And then Godzilla and Ghidorah are pierced by several demonic tentacles. The tentacles are revealed to be part of...

Dharkon.

Godzilla healed up and grinned as Ghidorah flew upwards. The two were still mad at each-other as Godzilla bit Ghidorah's tail and tried dragging him to Dharkon.

God-King Wario doesn't let them, though, as he snaps his fingers and someone appears.
Tenor (3)
Who are you? said Stariel.
"You should know, Star and Daniel. Alright, here."

Dark states as he snaps his fingers, creating a screen through which they could look at, with the aforementioned linked page displayed.

Okay, so that's who you are. Said Daniel.

Godzilla hears that and chuckles a bit before biting off one of Dharkon's tentacles and wrapping it around Ghidorah like a lasso and tossing him around.

Back