• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War of the Wikia 2

MaxForward said:
Daniel wakes up Star and asks her to be on her team.
Wario, using a Wario Waft, annihilates them both.Daniel and Star escape.They can't escape its range in time.They activate a Kool-Aid-Rainbow forcefield, which can deflect everything in the multiverseWario is far too much for it. You're dealing with two hyperversal and multiversal characters, you forgot that.
"HYPERVERSAL AND MULTIVERSAL? THAT'S NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Daniel wakes up Star and asks her to be on her team.Wario, using a Wario Waft, annihilates them both.Daniel and Star escape.They can't escape its range in time.They activate a Kool-Aid-Rainbow forcefield, which can deflect everything in the multiverseWario is far too much for it. You're dealing with two hyperversal and multiversal characters, you forgot that.
"HYPERVERSAL AND MULTIVERSAL? THAT'S NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Star fires her most powerful blast and Daniel fires his most powerful Kool-Aid Blast, Which destroys Wario like the Smash Bros: World Of Light trailer.

With so many characters joining in the fray, you'd think after a while it'd stop, but no.

"I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam!" A distant voice shouted before a gigantic ship appeared. "Well, blow me down!"

Public uses the concept of a snowball launcher to shoot the concept of snowballs with rocks in them in an attempt to break the concept bunkers.

• Tenma Yato come out of nowhere had applies time freeze on everything except Overlord because he's Tenma Ootake's reincarnation

Good Public is still fighting Evil Public, and eventually knocks him out of Orphelia. Good Public freezes time

"Misutapachi : Za Warudo" Good Public says as he then proceeds to ora barrage Evil Public "ORAORAORAORAORAOARORAORAORAORAORAORA" Good Public says as Evil Public gets defeated and explodes into blood. But will only be dead for now....

Overlord775 said:
*Tenma Yato come out of nowhere had applies time freeze on everything except Overlord because he's Tenma Ootake's reincarnatio
The nameless entity steps on Tenma Yato.

PublicMinority87 said:
Good Public is still fighting Evil Public, and eventually knocks him out of Orphelia. Good Public freezes time
"Misutapachi : Za Warudo" Good Public says as he then proceeds to ora barrage Evil Public "ORAORAORAORAORAOARORAORAORAORAORAORA" Good Public says as Evil Public gets defeated and explodes into blood. But will only be dead for now....
An Omega Buster destroys Good Public. And then the entity fuses them into Meme Public and then I come in and still oneshot him.

MaxForward said:
Star fires her most powerful blast and Daniel fires his most powerful Kool-Aid Blast, Which destroys Wario like the Smash Bros: World Of Light trailer.
Wario laughs it off.

Wario laughs it off.

BGONE GODMODE

this comment was made by godmode patrol

Wario disintegrates.

TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
An Omega Buster destroys Good Public. And then the entity fuses them into Meme Public and then I come in and still oneshot him.
Meme Public unfuses and Meme Public uses his bureaucrat powers from the old T series wiki to ban the Omega Buster

MaxForward said:
Wario laughs it off.
BGONE GODMODE
this comment was made by godmode patrol

Wario disintegrates.

Nothing happens to Wario.

Godmode Patrol is a sad excuse for the Anti-Godmode Alliance. The Evil Godmode Alliance solos it.

PublicMinority87 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Meme Public unfuses and Meme Public uses his bureaucrat powers from the old T series wiki to ban the Omega Buster
I pull out my ban hammer from T-Series Wiki (since I'm an Admin there too) and bans Meme Public's bureaucrat powers.

TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
I pull out my ban hammer from T-Series Wiki (since I'm an Admin there too) and bans Meme Public's bureaucrat powers.
I unban myself because I am also an admin.

Popeye nearly escaped in time, but then he stopped and started cracking his knuckles. Bowser stood in the way.

While Popeye and Bowser tussled, another newcomer appeared. He was a silhouette though. Who was bringing all these people or creatures in? First Freddy, then Godzilla, then some more, now.....who was this exactly?

Christian Higdon said:
While Popeye and Bowser tussled, another newcomer appeared. He was a silhouette though. Who was bringing all these people or creatures in? First Freddy, then Godzilla, then some more, now.....who was this exactly?
Daniel and Star notice the silhouette.

Daniel and Star notice the silhouette.

What's that? Star said.

I don't know. Daniel replied.

The silhouette then disappears to show....a cartoon bear?

Skitzo
This was Skitzo. The 1920s killer bear with a lust of blood.

Skitzo was greatly offended, as shown when his eyes turned....red? A bright shiny red, his teeth growing sharp and claws bared. "You go back to the kitchen, Gordon!" He shouted, leaping at Daniel with a knife at hand.

SEAL 13 !

Seals 1 to 10, 12 and 13 unlocked

• Grabs Star
Seal 11 unlocked

"EXCALIBLAST ! "

I fire the attack at Skitzo

Skitzo is hit intensely and knocked back, a frown forming over his not-so-friendly face as his eye twitched. He grabbed a knife from his pants and tossed it at Overlord.

Back