• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War for the Worlds Meta

Here's a question I've been wondering that I'm not sure has been answered yet.

Will we eventually get more powers or...?

PsychoWarper said:
One gets busy and wont be able to GM as they dont have time, its not a planned thing or purposful just real life affecting them.

Though going through 4 GMs does suck due to writing style and pace change.
Technically we've only had 3 GMs as Spider mainly only introduced the concept.

Also, if it counts my current character is somewhat based on Blane.

Oh yeah I guess though I put him there due to being the OP, and I did gather that but does blane have no basis off other fictional characters?

I just realized that my Hardening is only 8-C, which means that I can't use RRU. Which means that anyone who's 8-B or above would stomp me. @Yobo, please let me use RRU.

Standuser081 said:
I just realized that my Hardening is only 8-C, which means that I can't use RRU. Which means that anyone who's 8-B or above would stomp me. @Yobo, please let me use RRU.
K

So like

My transformation

Do I get different cooldowns based on how much of my body turns into a tiger?

Or do I get the same cooldown for getting a bit of fur as I do for turning into a giant tiger

I really don't like "THE META" in video games or even in card games. It seems like I'm forced to use something that I am even terrible at using just to be good.

I much rather prefer to use weird gimmicky things, maybe even with some pieces that make up the meta tho. Why may you ask? Not because they are good, but because of M E M E S

For example.

Back