• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War for the Worlds Meta

Yobobojojo said:
I mean figuring out your leader. I assume most of you agreed then tho?
Overlord just made kobold noises in the corner

laciel tried to take the leader, but my guy objected on the gorunds of "her getting them all killed"

Monarch Laciel said:
"You think I would get you all killed? I disagree. I have a spotless record in that regard. All missions successfully completed with minimum possible casualties"
wrong thread boi

Monarch Laciel said:
"You think I would get you all killed? I disagree. I have a spotless record in that regard. All missions successfully completed with minimum possible casualties"
>When you get too in character

Nah, my soul was 『Made in Heaven』

I have a feeling that we're gonna riddle this thread with a 『STONE OCEAN』 of JoJo puns.

Hey guys sorry that I haven't been active lately I've been busy and unmotivated and it's just kinda meh. I'll try to post when I can but I can't make promises.

Since I'm from HxH, and everyone in the verse can learn Nen, can I learn and utilize Nen too? It's not going to be broken of course, Nen's abilities are flawed which what makes them dynamic. It's cool to utilize Azure Grimoire with Nen system so can i?

Basic Nen:

Ten - Minor protection.

Zetsu - Minor presence Concealment

Ren - Aura but won't work on the supernatural or men with supernatural abilities.

Zetsu - It's going to be Grimoire and Star Amp.

Advanced Nen:

Gyo - Focus but leaves the rest of the body vulnerable.

In - Better PC.

En - Senses to the territory but cannot determine living to non-living beings. It's also just few meters.

Shu - Gyo to the weapons.

KO - Far more powerful Gyo but with far more worse weakness than Gyo.

Ken - Better Defense.

Ryu - Better power Control.

Hatsu Variety:

Enhancement - Enhancement to the power and Physical Attacks.

Transmutation - Mimic something else by utilizing your zetsu.

Emitter - Emit your power from your body. The power decrease the far the projectiles are from you.

Conjurer - Create something out from your ability.

Manipulation - Manipulate something with your ability.

Specialization - The abilities that are not part of the five categories.

While basic Nen can be learned less than a day, advanced techniques are far harder to learn. It takes few days or even weeks. The Hatsu can only be learned one of them at the time and it's true for even God tiers. While it's possible to learn other categories of Hatsu, it makes your ability clunky, so the veterans tends to Master one abilities at the time instead. No one in the verse as of yet is learned all six of them, not even Meruem. The efficiency and potency of any ability by Nen depends on the capabilities of the user, so you can downgrade me time to time.

Back